It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerous Reports of Mysterious Booms and Strange Lights Over South Carolina

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mapkar
reply to post by Quadrivium

I too live near Florence and was traveling through Camden when I heard of some type of explosion on (i think)Monday night over the ham radio I have in my car. We discussed it for a while and the first responders seemed to have been informed that it was a sonic boom from night time exercises. Apparently the noise was heard all throughout the area and it was quite intense.

It's not the strangest thing I've ever heard of around that area. Several years back I was Riding with a couple of family members and we saw a series of high intensity lights lining up in the sky and hovering for a moment before all going out at once. Then doing it again all the way down at the horizon.

Interesting times. That's why I enjoy watching the night sky!

Hello neighbour,
I did not realize we had so many South Carolinians on ATS, I smell a conspiricy.
My mom used to run one of the fire towers they used to use to spot forest fires. My brothers and I would spend hours watching the night sky. We have seen some pretty unusual things as well.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

This may help explain the noise. Seneca Guns
I have not heard them, but I know I would love to.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferryman

Originally posted by Hijinx
reply to post by Ferryman

Now that would be interesting!!! Didn't they test fly one a few years back or something? Or was that a hoax?

No it was no Hoax, it's as real as when you wake up in the morning. It's got it's own unique contrail as well, here are two examples.

edit on 11-11-2012 by Ferryman because: Added text

Well spotted mate, the famous doughnut contrails. The Aurora is a good candidate for sonic booms and apparently one was once tracked out of Area 51 a couple years back. Additionally, if it isn't the Aurora, then it's still a top secret aircraft of some kind.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join