It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerous Reports of Mysterious Booms and Strange Lights Over South Carolina

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
SOURCE: Activist Post

Brandon Turbeville
Activist Post

Several months ago I wrote an article entitled “Investigation Continues Into Source of Strange Michigan Area ‘Explosions’ and Radiation Spikes,” where I reported on the mysterious sounds and vibrations felt by countless individuals all over the state of Michigan. In this case, the corporate media, law enforcement, and the military typically tried to downplay the anomalies, even to the point of arresting activist journalists for appearing at the local military base with questions as to the nature of the disturbances.

These strange sounds and lights in the sky seem to be happening all over the world. This incident was reported just days after a similar one, also in South Carolina, that was reported in this ATS thread. that I found during a search.

A lot of people are saying that these are the "Trumpets of the Apocalypse," but if so, where are the judgments that are supposed to accompany them? Is there any consensus as to what these booms are? And what's with the UFO's? Earlier reports of booms, such as in Clintonville, have not had any sightings go along with them.

Enquiring minds want to know.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

I'm with you, I would really like to know what is going on. These loud booms are being heard all over the world and no one seems to be trying to correlate what might be happening. I don't believe this has anything to do with anything the bible has to say but would consider ideas relating to ET.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Maybe someting like this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I think it was one of these "The Aurora".

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I've been discussing this with my brother for weeks now. I found it odd, that there was an enormous explosion in Russia( ammo dump seems to be the accepted explanation.) Than pretty much since I've seen threads almost daily of UFO(lights in the sky) activity, Large booms and what not posted on ATS quite frequently.

Now given we have been experiencing yearly meteor showers, it does seem odd to have so many LARGE booms heard all over the world. I personally feel like in recent years past I haven't heard of so many, so consistently...

Certainly interesting. I have no idea what I think they are, personally meteors make the most sense given the time frame of the occurrences.

I can't help but get all giddy. Just hope I have enough time to make some popcorn if the Apocalypse is really on the way.

Misses hates when I joke about that. No, amount of reasoning can convince her since her best friend became a nutty 2012 prepper. It's funny to watch her squirrel away comforts rather than needs though... Me, I'm confident my bow and outdoors skills will do just fine if it is the case, what more prep can be had than a lifetime of hunting and living on a farm. Sheesh. She even grew up on a farm with a father the same lifestyle I enjoy. Silly women, can't reason with their woes. Anyways, interesting times. I enjoy laughing at the Y2K style panic going about.

S for you OP. I would be interested in a collaboration of all the events you feel are related. My star cookie would be on it.
edit on 11-11-2012 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferryman

Now that would be interesting!!! Didn't they test fly one a few years back or something? Or was that a hoax?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I live about 50 miles from Florence, SC
This actually happened on Election night right after Obama was called as the winner. Facebook lit up with people thinking the end of the world had come because he got reelected

They are claiming it was a sonic boom. Some said they saw four glowing circles just before the boom that went out shortly after (after burners?)
Quad

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Something is deffinatly going on
The louisiana camp minden explosion is perfect evidence of that
But what is going on is guess work for now

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium
I live about 50 miles from Florence, SC
This actually happened on Election night right after Obama was called as the winner. Facebook lit up with people thinking the end of the world had come because he got reelected

They are claiming it was a sonic boom. Some said they saw four glowing circles just before the boom that went out shortly after (after burners?)
Quad

I bet a LOT of shorts were changed down in the buckle of the Bible Belt that night.

I don't buy the sonic boom story. It is ILLEGAL to go supersonic over populated areas, and I can't believe that highly trained pilots are making this mistake over, and over, and over again.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx

Misses hates when I joke about that. No, amount of reasoning can convince her since her best friend became a nutty 2012 prepper. It's funny to watch her squirrel away comforts rather than needs though... Me, I'm confident my bow and outdoors skills will do just fine if it is the case, what more prep can be had than a lifetime of hunting and living on a farm. Sheesh. She even grew up on a farm with a father the same lifestyle I enjoy. Silly women, can't reason with their woes. Anyways, interesting times. I enjoy laughing at the Y2K style panic going about.

Watch what you say about women. I have an Elvish sword.

S for you OP. I would be interested in a collaboration of all the events you feel are related. My star cookie would be on it.

I've seen a thread here based on a Google map that has plotted them all so far; but for the life of me I can not find it. Thanks for the star! I'm saving them to buy an ATS coffee mug.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I've been discussing this with my brother for weeks now. I found it odd, that there was an enormous explosion in Russia( ammo dump seems to be the accepted explanation.) Than pretty much since I've seen threads almost daily of UFO(lights in the sky) activity, Large booms and what not posted on ATS quite frequently.

Now given we have been experiencing yearly meteor showers, it does seem odd to have so many LARGE booms heard all over the world. I personally feel like in recent years past I haven't heard of so many, so consistently...

Certainly interesting. I have no idea what I think they are, personally meteors make the most sense given the time frame of the occurrences.

I can't help but get all giddy. Just hope I have enough time to make some popcorn if the Apocalypse is really on the way.

kid you so hot with that face I was typicall messed in the zone....I aint gay but you gorge lady.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
This old white boy was the tracked path to the USA having this.

Were I to reveal how and why I would be a dea body for this man as no human was evident on the pathways he used.

FB why do you think I was dumb......Beautiful day he had not for you and not for me though i had mine...his love was mine,,,,and his love was not mine. for he could not show me.e
edit on 11-11-2012 by tekeen because: (no reason given)

haha your reality is not what you think that was his secret.

edit on 11-11-2012 by tekeen because: (no reason given)[/editby

One woman allowed one european to break the USA ari zone ship stalemate.....they were aware.

his love was us/merians

A ship comes and then what....a rope, and rope.

a soul of the state of florida he attracted the singular teacher I learned to be human otherwise.
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Ferryman

Now that would be interesting!!! Didn't they test fly one a few years back or something? Or was that a hoax?

No it was no Hoax, it's as real as when you wake up in the morning. It's got it's own unique contrail as well, here are two examples.

edit on 11-11-2012 by Ferryman because: Added text

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I live on the beach in Surfside beach s.c...........Those red/orange lights that split apart and hang in the sky have been happening for over 12 years, I thought they were aliens for years, they arent, with binoculars you can see the helicopters way up in the sky, they have small blue blinking lights, one night I heard them, so those red dots are coast guard flares of some sort....EVERYONE heard that boom though,,I know lots of people that heard it..The localmedia here said it was a sonic boom from a jet,,but was followed saying that there were no flights scheduled in that area that night according to shaw afb.....I took videos of those red balls of lights for years,,finally I figured out what it was,,for years I thought it was aliens because the balls of light splkit in two and sometimes 3 and just sit there and blink,,we also were bombarded with chinese lanterns which can look quite odd if youve never seen one, but once youve seen a chinese lantern, its easy to identify..

BYE THE WAY....Im from S.C. ...neither myself nor any of my friends are christians,,but there is that mentality here for sure,,the only way I can live in this state is because Im on the coast, Im surrounded by people from all over, not just that christian hick mentality that I became so fond of growing up.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Agreed

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It's really interesting that you posted this, because when I posted about my experience 3 or 4 days ago, there wasn't much new activity up, but then I saw at least 3 other posts about others experiencing it as well. Seems like there's a second "generation" of sounds happening again, after a lull from the beginning of the year.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I think it's from the same thing that causes voices or as we term schizophrenia. It's malfunctioning and doing different things. I know this because I caused it, not knowing what I'd do, but i barely hear them anymore. And last winter I ended up in the hospital in fear for existence itself, after being attacked by something evil. And I heard what sounded like nuclear bombs dropping day after day. I mean it sounded like from a movie when I heard them, and I heard the spirits of people as the shockwave hit them cry out to me.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

A lot of people are saying that these are the "Trumpets of the Apocalypse," but if so, where are the judgments that are supposed to accompany them? Is there any consensus as to what these booms are? And what's with the UFO's? Earlier reports of booms, such as in Clintonville, have not had any sightings go along with them

Oh i dunno, NYC is getting a fair amount of judgement. That giant Idol to Libertas off the coast of NJ and the gay pride parades. Declaraing sin openly with pride always invites punishment. Earthquakes in the region this year, Sandy, and that Nor'Easter Athena, and now theyre going to get slammed by more. Did you notice when the north all went blue during the election TSHTF with the weather?

As for these worldwide booms and godzilla like noises, most of them are fake, ripped off the movie "Titanic" when the ship started breaking up. Some say it's the Aurora, some say it's HAARP, some say Operation Blue Beam and the fake Jesus rapture. Some mysterious booming noises are earthquake slips/misses, which could explain what the Seneca Guns are.

Now if you actually hear a Shofar-like noise, then i would be thinking about Rosh HaShana.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazztrance

BYE THE WAY....Im from S.C. ...neither myself nor any of my friends are christians,,but there is that mentality here for sure,,the only way I can live in this state is because Im on the coast, Im surrounded by people from all over, not just that christian hick mentality that I became so fond of growing up

Hello neighbour, (Georgetown)
You must have had a bad experience?
Sorry you feel the need to insult others because of it.
Way to go

Quad

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

I too live near Florence and was traveling through Camden when I heard of some type of explosion on (i think)Monday night over the ham radio I have in my car. We discussed it for a while and the first responders seemed to have been informed that it was a sonic boom from night time exercises. Apparently the noise was heard all throughout the area and it was quite intense.

It's not the strangest thing I've ever heard of around that area. Several years back I was Riding with a couple of family members and we saw a series of high intensity lights lining up in the sky and hovering for a moment before all going out at once. Then doing it again all the way down at the horizon.

Interesting times. That's why I enjoy watching the night sky!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join