Another "Hit" For Jessica!

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This was posted today on Jessica's blog page: jessicacaracciolo.wordpress.com...

NOVEMBER 10, 2012 East Coast Earthquake? Haarp status? A psychic friend of mine asked me about what I thought with regards to an east coast earthquake. Granted, I have yet to have been warned of any thus far but my feeling is that we aren’t really supposed to totally know about any of them- timing wise. I have been flashed, since talking to him, many times an area of the mid-southern part of the east coast- looks more like between: tennessee, north carolina, south carolina. At the highest area maybe a little more north, including the very southern portions of west virginia, and virgina. When I asked the probability the east coast will get a large scale earthquake I keep seeing “30%” but when I ask about the west coast, the probability is over 90%. Seeing “any time now”. Texted my friend this and it included Kentucky for proof.

After this post the quake in KY hit!

Fastest Validation ever- Earthquake Kentucky I texted my friend, as mentioned in the post before this. I mentioned that whole area about an earthquake I kept getting flashed at in my head. And not too long later my friend saw this on the news: 4.3 Kentucky earthquake.usgs.gov... Updated at 2:20pm – Ky Just got hit again but with a 2.5 www.weather.com... www.latimes.com...

Just thought I'd share that with you all.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
And just when I was growing weary of all these erroneous prediction threads..where the timing is off by great margins.
Not here this is quite amazing.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Tomorrow is 11/11

I am surprised that there aren't any predictions for the day. Well, at least predictions that I've seen.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Trying to understand the significance of a 4.3 in eastern KY.
Guess I missed it,I was mulching leaves at the time.
And just 180 miles northwest from the epicenter.
edit on 10-11-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
reply to post by sled735

Trying to understand the significance of a 4.3 in eastern KY.
Guess I missed it,I was mulching leaves at the time.
And just 180 miles northwest from the epicenter.
edit on 10-11-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

I missed it too. I was asleep, although something did wake me up around that time. (I work 3rd shift)
I live in East Tennessee. It was felt all the way in Knoxville. My cat went crazy at that time also!
There are reports about it on Yahoo! News, and all the local channels. Jessica also has links to the story on her web blog.
The significance of it is that she got the prediction right... almost immediately!
edit on 11/10/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment
edit on 11/10/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
And here i thought i did something amazeing!

Real,name supposedly jessica

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Yes sled she nailed it. S&F for you dear.

Talk to you soon off to bed I go.

Ascension211

P.S. Just call me ASC from now on or just 211! lol

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Sorry, with that magnitude it's a crap Prediction.

Magnitude 4 - 4.9
13,000 annually
(estimated)

Magnitude 3 - 3.9
130,000 annually
(estimated)

Magnitude 2 - 2.9
1,300,000 annually
(estimated)

At those magnitudes it's meaningless. That's not a "real" earthquake.
earthquake.usgs.gov...

new topics

top topics

join