It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant sonic boom felt and heard in Indianapolis Indiana(meteor? mass devastation Info blocade

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
reply to post by Maskander

So local departments are flying weaponized drones around and accidentally blow up some houses.

Are you thinking it was done for some conspiracy reason?
if you knew anything about investigation,you would know motive is the least important thing to investigate, stop watching csi.
edit on 14-11-2012 by Maskander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

If it was a drone, what do you think is behind it. You seem to claim evidence.
edit on 11/14/2012 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

What I've felt, what I've seen, and what I've heard. It's been stated in the 90+ pages of this thread, go read it.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Also, my friend have doing extensive research has also came to the conclusion that it was a drone strike.

Is your friend just a guy on the 'net or does he work for areospace, the government, etc.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maskander

What I've felt, what I've seen, and what I've heard. It's been stated in the 90+ pages of this thread, go read it.

Unfortunately for the drone theory, Sorcha Faal (the known Hoaxer to ATS) decided to use that theory as her/his article base.

Now, wouldn't that be a kicker if Sorcha was a disinfo agent working for the CIA and basically posts articles containing the exact information on what happened, more or less, to get ATS'ers off the government's ass by we ATS'ers believing it to be a simple hoax?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The San Bruno gas explosion was a 30 inch diameter pipeline! That is the reason for all the attention here to the (much smaller) pipelines in the community and leading to the houses. An explosion of this magnitude would require a pipeline rupture. Early on, it was pretty apparent this was not case because a pipeline rupture/explosion would have resulted in a raging flame (like San Bruno) after the blast, this did not happen here.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sprtpilot

To list the pieces of evidence we have:

-Inconceivably large and instant explosion with blast overpressure reaching into levels of bomb ordinance.

-No known gas leaks.

-Sonic boom from detonation heard in excess of 4 miles away.

-Up to 80 homes affected by the explosion.

-Possible furnace issues in questioned home (newest reports suggest the issue was fixed weeks ago).

-ATS members in the area listening to the fire dept. radio heard mentioning of "secondary devices".

-Home that may have been the explosion source was unoccupied.

-Unknown whether the blast originated inside, below, or outside the main two homes in question.

-Streaming colors after detonation and during fire (presuming exotic metals burning at high temperatures?)

-The two homes in question had brick front walls (possibly the cause for the blown in doors and garage doors on the homes across the street, due to high velocity bricks).

-Raining ash miles away (most likely burned wood due to the fire).

-Odd smells reported by those on scene (Some reports suggesting smells reported before explosion)
edit on 14-11-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

And the New Jersey was a TET 36 inch pipeline. That's a mainline. Big difference. The amount of accumulated gas is a big factor.

Seem the question would be can that size house filled with gas generate that explosion that resulted. Some was doing some meth but not sure it was enough.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

And the New Jersey was a TET 36 inch pipeline. That's a mainline. Big difference. The amount of accumulated gas is a big factor.

Seem the question would be can that size house filled with gas generate that explosion that resulted. Some was doing some meth but not sure it was enough.

It'd have to be an incredibly large meth lab:

www.youtube.com...

However, people on the scene do describe odd smells (possibly meth chemicals, or some other type of chemistry project?)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

Upton said she was at home sleeping while her ex-husband was visiting with their two children when a house about 50 to 60 yards away exploded. The blast nearly tossed her off her bed, she said, and shattered her home's front windows, blew off its front door and buckled her garage door.

Natural gas my arse.

An owner of the house believed to be at the center of the explosion has said the home's furnace had been having problems, but his estranged wife, Monserrate Shirley, said the furnace was fine.

Furnace, my arse.

Shirley was living at the home but was not there when the explosion happened. She told The Associated Press that the thermostat was replaced recently, correcting a problem heating the home. She also said she smelled a strange odor outside before the blast, but didn't know if it was connected to natural gas.

Could swamp gas be the reason, for once???

bi·o·gas (b-gs)
n.
A mixture of methane and carbon dioxide produced by bacterial degradation of organic matter and used as a fuel

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Also, my friend have doing extensive research has also came to the conclusion that it was a drone strike.

Is your friend just a guy on the 'net or does he work for areospace, the government, etc.
Um, dude I have a social life, I got outside and socialize with people. He's my friend in flesh and blood.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'm willing to bet there is more known but is not being released. There may be legal, criminal or cover up issues if it was not just an accident with a heating unit.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maskander

Um, dude I have a social life, I got outside and socialize with people. He's my friend in flesh and blood.

great deflection. So he is no expert then on drones and missiles.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProperlyErrant
abcnews.go.com...

Upton said she was at home sleeping while her ex-husband was visiting with their two children when a house about 50 to 60 yards away exploded. The blast nearly tossed her off her bed, she said, and shattered her home's front windows, blew off its front door and buckled her garage door.

Natural gas my arse.

An owner of the house believed to be at the center of the explosion has said the home's furnace had been having problems, but his estranged wife, Monserrate Shirley, said the furnace was fine.

Furnace, my arse.

Shirley was living at the home but was not there when the explosion happened. She told The Associated Press that the thermostat was replaced recently, correcting a problem heating the home. She also said she smelled a strange odor outside before the blast, but didn't know if it was connected to natural gas.

Could swamp gas be the reason, for once???

bi·o·gas (b-gs)
n.
A mixture of methane and carbon dioxide produced by bacterial degradation of organic matter and used as a fuel

To add to this, Marion County, where the incident took place, happens to have swamps, both active and old dried up ones.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

abcnews.go.com...

Scott Davis, president and principal engineer of GexCon US, an explosion investigation firm, questioned whether a furnace could cause the type of damage seen in the neighborhood.

Exactly what we've been saying here, and another interesting piece:

Furnaces have multiple safety triggers that prevent them from releasing that much natural gas.

I think it's safe to say the furnace was most likely not the cause.

Furthermore, a homeowner of one of the homes, 4 houses away from the main homes:

Mark Karnes, whose house is four doors down from the blast site and suffered severe structural damage, hoped to retrieve clothes and look for his cat. But he also questioned the wisdom of going back inside the house given the extent of the damage.

"Because the walls bowed out and separated from the ceiling, I don't think it's safe," he said.

According to blast overpressure analysis, this is definitely a 2-4 psi blast overpressure.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I agree with everything but the bricks part. They don't appear to be brick in the photo I have seen. Looks can be deceiving though, was there an article that said they were brick?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

In terms of explosives and energy in Joules, I think this is the range we may be looking at:

5.3 x 1008 J: Battleship Iowa 16 inch shell with 54 kg high explosive charge = 127 kilograms TNT equivalent
1.9 x 1009 J: To?mahawk cruise missile (TLAM-C) = 454 kilograms TNT equivalent
4.184 x 1009 J: 1 ton TNT equivalent

Around 6000 joules of energy

To add to this, if an explosion takes place over 1 second, with 6000 joules of energy, that is converted to watts @ 6000 watts. Could one of the homeowners of the main two homes, had a 6000 watt generator that exploded?

Is this possible?

www.tequipment.net...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

I agree with everything but the bricks part. They don't appear to be brick in the photo I have seen. Looks can be deceiving though, was there an article that said they were brick?

I went on google earth, street view, and stood in front of the homes.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProperlyErrant

Just in case you guys didn't believe me, the white figure in the garage when you are at the address of the main home:

The 'person' is only apparent when you're in front of the main house that was destroyed

Spookiness aside, probably the dude unloading whatever lumber from the truck. Just another weird coincidence I suppose.

edit on 12-11-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

The house to the left of the one with the spooky person in the garage is one of the two that was demolished. The one out of the picture is also the one that was fully demolished, and was a one story, with a brick front as well. It seems to be common in many of the homes in that neighborhood.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Double post.

I think I just saw the future? It went to page 95 for an instant, and we're still on 94!

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join