It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant sonic boom felt and heard in Indianapolis Indiana(meteor? mass devastation Info blocade

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by delusion

Originally posted by delusion

Originally posted by Tallone

Except that article is written and promoted by a well known hoaxer to ATS.. Sorcha Faal

Really? Damn, talk about disinfo if that's the case. It's not even portrayed as speculation, it's portrayed as fact.

Oh well, right?

There you go. Classic deceptive tactics by MSN. Add to the list above posted by SyntheticPerception
Looks like a big cover up underway and its international.

Definitely worth keeping an eye on facts as they unfold.
edit on 12-11-2012 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

Wait, what? You consider that hoax article by sorcha faal to be mainstream media?!?
Please connect the dots slower for those of us left behind - WHAT coverup, WHAT makes it look that way, and how is it international?

edit on 12-11-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

I guess my reply could have been clearer.

The Sorcha faal story is being run in the MSN. The fact they ran the story lends it credence, which it DOES NOT deserve. Like I said, MSN are being directed by the corporations through editorial channels probably, to run these stories. I am saying the 'classic deceptive tactics' they are engaging in has the purpose of getting you to look over there, over here, then over there that-a-ways, etc.

You, us, we, are not meant to be connecting the dots. They are not giving us complete information such as you would get in real investigative journalism. A good example of investigtive journalism would be the story ran by The WashingtonPost back in the 1970's (that coined the term 'Watergate') resulting in the impeachment of a president. But here we are being given some facts mixed in with that story concerning the use of a military weapon (that might in it self be the case) but from an obvious dubious source.

That is not good journalism, that is certainly not investigative journalism, and that reeks of an intention to manipulate the perception of the population who are wanting to know more. Good investigative journalism doesn't feed you bits of factoids with no context, like you might throw grain to the chickens. It chooses its sources carefully, and it takes care to build an argument based on some solid facts, and then following the journalist's hunch, a theory that explains things is put out there. The journalist openly works at convincing you, you the reader, of the truth of their explanation. See the difference.

We are being deceived by MSN. Nothing new in that though, is there. It seems the truth of what caused the explosion in Indianapolis is, if you like, being hidden in full view of you the reader. That is what I am saying about the use of the Sorcha faal story by MSN, and it is the point I am making in reply to the post about all of those 'contradictory headlines' we are seeing.

And what makes it 'international' you ask?

MSN is everywhere, including Russia. Media companies are multinational based. This indicates the ruling elite in Russia also wish to hide the truth. This points to something that is being hidden from the Russian population as well as from American people.

Again, cause of the explosion is looking to be something other than a gas explosion.

edit on 13-11-2012 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
the furnace is the leading culprit now.

so sad

I hope nobody bypassed a safety to make it run....

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrtallent
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

did anyone report smelling gas?

I don't think so, but when I give safety talks to my propane customers I remind them that an odorant is not a perfect system because if you have cold, are a smoker or just elderly it can diminish your ability to detect it, and it relies on someone being home, awake and alert to take action

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well, the saga continues....first Citizens Energy says "natural gas is not involve, and NTSB has left scene", now DHS states they still feel natural gas is involved. Here is the story:

www.wthr.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

I've been wondering about this. Gas leak explosions in houses happen all the time. A lot of posters think there's nothing special about this, which I guess that's reasonable, if it really is a gas leak.

How many times do we have a house gas leak explosion, and a story comes out right away where Russia claims it's a missle fired by the CIA that missed the target? Will they start making the same claim every time there's a gas leak explosion? If Russia is making a false claim here, why would they do that? I just find it curious..

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I am surprise with the type of blast that no main line gas leaks have been found post blow up? You would think gas lines would of ruptured post blow up, right?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc
reply to post by Tallone

I've been wondering about this. Gas leak explosions in houses happen all the time. A lot of posters think there's nothing special about this, which I guess that's reasonable, if it really is a gas leak.

How many times do we have a house gas leak explosion, and a story comes out right away where Russia claims it's a missle fired by the CIA that missed the target? Will they start making the same claim every time there's a gas leak explosion? If Russia is making a false claim here, why would they do that? I just find it curious..

missiles don't vaporize, there would be fragments found on the scene and witnesses who saw and heard it incoming

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pshan

All you have to do as part of a coverup department is read every blog or speculative article on what the cause is. That tells them what the easiest thing to explain it away with. I knew when I kept reading "gas explosion" even though the ruled it out, they would eventually would find a way to come back with gas explosion. People have lost the ability to think anymore, rationalize for themselves.

nothing anyone can say about that scene from what I have seen and heard can convince me that was a gas explosion. There have been gas explosions for decades, never one like that. That's all you need to know. That kind of explosion gave the same reverberation as the 2000 lb bombs they drop on the Taliban. You are going to tell me a gas leak can do the same thing??? Seriously? wow, all this time, we could saving millions on 2000 lbs bombs and just create a gas leak and light a match. Just think....... it's that simple. IMO it's a meteor or the last thing I want to think is that our military and other military worldwide are now attacking their own people with drones or sonic weapons. Stealth? It doesn't add up. There will be more soon...... watch and see

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mrnotobc

Russia is not making the claim. Sorchaa Fail is, who is a hoaxer. One of their signature telltale signs is claiming inside sources in the kremlin.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
No doubt something from Groom Lake.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

reply to post by OneisOne

What I choose to do is look at all the information available, and use my own discernment.

Well the discernment you are using is not off to a good start. You can choose and look at all the information available, but you should not be ignorant of the obvious. Sorcha Faal is a known hoax that puts out fake news stories for the whatdoesitmean.com website. Most people that have been around a minute know this. As part of your discernment I think you should listen when multiple people give you a head's up.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshan
Well, the saga continues....first Citizens Energy says "natural gas is not involve, and NTSB has left scene", now DHS states they still feel natural gas is involved. Here is the story:

www.wthr.com...

So a furnace caused an explosion heard and felt 15 miles away? Yeah right. Sounds like a National Enquirer headline. Gas company says no sign of gas leak, NTSB backs it up. DHS says no meth lab or bomb. That leaves missile or meteor. What other options are there? Oh yeah, a bad furnace.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

reply to post by Tallone

missiles don't vaporize, there would be fragments found on the scene and witnesses who saw and heard it incoming

We have weapons that use materials like fiber casings that do not leave conventional remnants. Although in this case, more conventional ordinance detonated near roof-top level would probably leave very little obvious fragments.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

If you want to make the choice to automatically disbelieve a certain source, then that's up to you.

Well obviously, I think nowdays one has to question almost ALL sources, (though I agree with you when you say 'automatically') even the news feed people are basing their prominent 'gas explosion theory' here or any other are relying mainly what they are being fed by the media. Truthfully, IF it was something other than gas (insert theory here), I doubt people would ever hear about it (unles it served some political purpose), there would be a cloak so deep and so tight with confidentiality agreements, the public would never get to the bottom of it.

Just to throw this out there about the true uncertainty of things, what say (just hypothetically) it was a weapon malfuction of some sort or perhaps some type of test, (personally I'm thinking gas and maybe ammonium nitrate or such, maybe some fertilizer and oil or such stored in the garage) it would be quite easy I would think to make sure the few witnesses stuck to whatever story line becomes the 'offical' one though, (if it was other than gas) simply using the tried and true varous methods of 'persuasion'. All I'm suggesting is the obvious, if it was something (politically or otherwise emabarrassing) other than NG do people really believe they would ever (within 40 or so years) get the real scoop, served up by the media. I doubt it.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper

Originally posted by pshan

www.wthr.com...

So a furnace caused an explosion heard and felt 15 miles away? Yeah right. Sounds like a National Enquirer headline. Gas company says no sign of gas leak, NTSB backs it up. DHS says no meth lab or bomb. That leaves missile or meteor. What other options are there? Oh yeah, a bad furnace.

there were no reports of an odor called in, that does not mean no leak. if a furnace gets a call for heat, and the gas valve opens up, there is a safety to make sure if the ignitor is not working the gas valve shuts off in about 3 seconds. if that was bypassed or faulty, it's possible it loaded the house up with gas

or it was a missile or a metoer nobody witnessed

lol

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I see, thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pshan

here's an interesting tid bit from your link..

Citizens says it conducted the following tests in cooperation with the National Transportation Safety Board and the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission:

· Leak detection survey of the entire Richmond Hill subdivision.

· Pressure tests of the 2-inch diameter gas main and all underground service lines on Fieldfare Way.

· Functional test of the gas meter at the home where the explosion is believed to have originated.

Citizens Energy says it will continue working with the Indianapolis Division of Homeland Security, the Indianapolis Fire Department and other agencies in the investigation.

The NTSB finished their investigation Tuesday. The agency said it did not find any evidence of gas leaks.

However, local investigators still believe natural gas was a factor, and their investigation will turn to appliances from the homes that were destroyed.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tallone
I guess my reply could have been clearer.

The Sorcha faal story is being run in the MSN. The fact they ran the story lends it credence, which it DOES NOT deserve.

Thanks for going into detail, interesting thoughts.

But the main point is, I just don't see how you can justifiably say that an article found in the 'alternative' realms of the internet is in any way being perpeuated by the Mainstream Media. Have any mainstream sites linked or reported it as a viable scenario? No-one 'ran' the story.
I'm pretty sure any media outlet would not touch this report with a ten-foot pole, or give it any credence, but you are assuming someone has. I think you must overlooking that.
Cheers.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mrnotobc

reply to post by Tallone

You have (inadvertently?) hit on the shared perception of played on by MSN. Nationalism. We have been taught to love our country AND be suspicious of other peoples from other nation states, particularly our historical competitors, and more particularly our former adversaries in war.

In fact it isn't 'Russia' that is claiming the missile was fired by the CIA it is the multinational media company that owns the paper that included the story from the hoaxer source (or at least a sensationalist source known to carry hoax stories).

Multinationals are giant corporations owned by elites. It is a mistake though to think they pay allegiance to any one nation. They don't, and that is why they are called 'multinationals'. They have ties to nation states but they use their mixed allegiances to their own ends. Think of the Murdochs of the world.

I am beginning to think there is something going on, behind the Indianapolis explosion, those elites do not want the general populace - in either country - to be aware of.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gerizo

What I choose to do is look at all the information available, and use my own discernment.

Well the discernment you are using is not off to a good start. You can choose and look at all the information available, but you should not be ignorant of the obvious. Sorcha Faal is a known hoax that puts out fake news stories for the whatdoesitmean.com website. Most people that have been around a minute know this. As part of your discernment I think you should listen when multiple people give you a head's up.

True, but what is the purpose of Sorcha Faal, is it Russian prop. (sucha fool), is it simply for fun, alphabet soup coak and dagger?, could it be simply reverse psyc/psyops, remember one of the best ways to discredit a story line is to post it from a 'discredited' source. Just wondering.

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join