It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant sonic boom felt and heard in Indianapolis Indiana(meteor? mass devastation Info blocade

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Momof5

FYI - The original post was deleted. I had to get the cached version for this post.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

Hi I'm new here, and my in laws are just a mile from the site. They had some pictures come off the wall and some shaking and rattling of the windows. But the reason I felt I needed to post was the fact that no one seemed to bring up the house just 2 counties south of Greenwood that had the same thing happen. In fact they had a furnace guy fix their furnace before it blew......Wonder if it was the same guy? Serial Furnace guy?

This one happened on November 6th, 2012:
www.wishtv.com...

Just an observation:-)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by littleewok
reply to post by Trillium

Hi I'm new here, and my in laws are just a mile from the site. They had some pictures come off the wall and some shaking and rattling of the windows. But the reason I felt I needed to post was the fact that no one seemed to bring up the house just 2 counties south of Greenwood that had the same thing happen. In fact they had a furnace guy fix their furnace before it blew......Wonder if it was the same guy? Serial Furnace guy?

This one happened on November 6th, 2012:
www.wishtv.com...

Just an observation:-)

If it is indeed true, thats interesting. I wouldn't consider it a serial furnace guy, but rather perhaps a lazy guy trying to get a buck really quick. haha.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Well, we don't know yet, still open but just to be even handed to the nat. gas explanation (whether accident or otherwise) I found this pretty timely if nothing else:

The cruise missile is equipped with a powerful magnetron that produces a massive pulse of microwave radiation. The magnetron is a high-powered vacuum tube that generates microwaves that uses the interaction of electrons with a magnetic field. It also is used in radars and microwave ovens.

Ah, a couple of trillion dollars in toys... and these are just the ones you *finally* hear about. Think about the ones you don't.

link:
www.wnd.com...

edit on 12-11-2012 by Tecumte because: link added

edit on 12-11-2012 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Momof5
So, I found this last night and can't help but wonder why it is that no one else has mentioned and/or noticed this. Moncy Shirley (i.e.: R. Monserrate Shirley/Roman) was apparently dating a man named Mark Ray Leonard. A simple google search shows numerous recent arrests. He had been living with her at that house until recently when they moved out as the house was FSBO. However, there are ZERO listings for the home online. Yet, when you see this post about Mark and his buddy Dave Gill, it makes me wonder about the two men seen leaving the house earlier in the day. The fact Dave has been promising the women giving him money that he is getting an insurance settlement in the near future seems to lend further credence to this theory. I will be interested to see if their names appear in the news anytime soon.

webcache.googleusercontent.com...

Wow! That's trailer-trash-soap-opera-level intrigue! Very interesting.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I wonder if someone could take areal stills and compare them side to side with the ammunition explosion from last month.

Just watching the video and remembering what those homes looked like seem way to similar. I understand explosions are going to look the same for the most part. But as mentioned before in the photo with the houses it looks almost like a huge bowling ball rolled over them. Same with the munitions explosion from last month. Like a big long "tail" of sorts

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by littleewok

OK..so now we have another report of a house blowing up..

serial furnace guy? lol..that's funny..

but is it close to the truth..

creepy...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

Originally posted by 4ajodster
www.indy.gov...

I am done. I'm frustrated with my phone. I'm even more frustrated by naysayers. Get the bleep off a CONSPIRACY WEBSITE if you are going to disagree with every gosh darn thing everybody says! My goodness people. All a few of you do is contradict us or are jerks to us for making guesses on what MIGHT have happened, since even tptb can't explain why this explosion took place.

There's no point in coming up with theories about what happened if you can't logically defend that idea against scrutiny. It's not seeking truth if all you want to do is make up ideas, you have to also explore those ideas, and addressing reasons why your idea doesn't fit is a big part of exploring those ideas.

If you don't think people should challenge anybody else about their ideas on the cause of this explosion, then what's the point of this thread? Might as well just make a list of possible causes, and then end the thread there, since you are so against vetting the proposed causes.

Why is it OK for you guys to point out reasons why it doesn't look like a gas explosion, but it's not OK for us to point out reasons why we think your theories are wrong? You don't believe the "official story" and are coming up with reasons why it doesn't work as a theory. We don't believe "your story" and come up with reasons why it doesn't work as a theory. That's how this is supposed to work. That's how you whittle down to the truth, you toss around different ideas, and people asses those ideas, if they see issues with a certain theory they point it out and say "that doesn't make sense"

So why are you so against people going back and forth exploring different ideas on this? Just because some people don't agree with you? Being a conspiracy theorist does not mean that you just instantly believe anything as long as it contradicts the official story. For the most part people have been pretty cordial and respectful with each other so far, so there is no need to stifle those that share different opinions than yours.

^ This is actually the best comment, I have read online in some time!

Originally posted by James1982

Originally posted by PieceOfThePuzzle

No, that was a valid question. It looks about the size of a sewer tank. I was simply asking where they may of placed it.
edit on 12-11-2012 by PieceOfThePuzzle because: (no reason given)

I understood what you were saying, I don't know how anyone would have taken your post as offensive. Asking about the septic tank's location is indeed a valid question, who knows maybe his septic system was somehow breached, and caused a break in the gas line, which flooded the septic tank with gas, which found its way to an ignition source.

That would explain a small crater where the underground septic tank blew up, it would explain how gas could build up without people noticing (because it was building up underground in the septic tank) although I'm still not sure if that would be enough gas volume to create the explosion.

Really the main thing that blows my mind isn't the damage in the immediate area, but the reports of earthquake like feelings at 30miles away. If this part of the story is actually unrelated, related but not a result of the explosion itself, or just totally fabricated than it seems far more plausible this is just a gas explosion. But if it's true that there were earthquake-esque tremors 30 miles away, and they were in fact caused by the explosion, not just related to it somehow, then something more has to be going on.

People instantly get offended by any idea that contradicts what they have convinced themselves. Its called "Delusion of control" in the psychiatric field (their views on how everything in the world is instantly a lie).
edit on 12-11-2012 by PieceOfThePuzzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

The oddest thing is, BEFORE the MSM broke the furnace story ... I read "somewhere" (this thread or somewhere else I forgot, sorry) somebody telling about THEIR cousin who fixed the furnace in the house that blew up.

Serial furnace guy, hmmmmm - has a ring to it. Might make a good Agatha Christi type perfect murder mystery.

Your story is from Shelby County and this explosion was Marion County and ... ONE news report I read (again, I forgot which one as I've read and watched hundreds now) said that THIS explosion was heard or felt (one of those two ... FELT I think it was) "as far as Shelby County."
edit on 12/11/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
Well, we don't know yet, still open but just to be even handed to the nat. gas explanation (whether accident or otherwise) I found this pretty timely if nothing else:

The cruise missile is equipped with a powerful magnetron that produces a massive pulse of microwave radiation. The magnetron is a high-powered vacuum tube that generates microwaves that uses the interaction of electrons with a magnetic field. It also is used in radars and microwave ovens.

I don't get it. Are you suggesting microwave radiation from a missile produced this explosion? I, ah, don't think microwaves could do that. What is the magnetron intended for in the missile, disabling electronics? Navigation? How in your mind would it connect to what's being discussed?

edit... I see it's for disabling electronics. Still... connection?
edit on 12-11-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

That is interesting. Seems like the local authorities are lousy at figuring out what causes houses to blow up around there. Here in Dallas when a house blows up, they're blabbing about what caused it all over the news. Usually it's a gas leak. Sometimes a meth lab, and occasionally the odd bomb factory. Even if they're not sure, they're usually quick to make assumptions.

I've seen plenty of houses that blew up, but none of them were blasted into tiny pieces, much less the neighbors houses too. Something seems very fishy about this one.

So do all the homes in that area heat with propane? Are most of the central furnaces in the basement? I think propane is heavier than air, and if so a gas leak in the basement would fill the whole basement. But if that's the case the authorities sound really incompetent for not knowing that almost right away.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by delusion

Originally posted by Tecumte

I don't get it. Are you suggesting microwave radiation from a missile produced this explosion? I, ah, don't think microwaves could do that. What is the magnetron intended for in the missile, disabling electronics? Navigation? How in your mind would it connect to what's being discussed?
edit on 12-11-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

I'm also confused about what that technology is supposed to have in common with this explosion. Honestly I was embarrassed that perhaps I was missing something very obvious so I didn't want to ask, I'm glad I"m not alone, I'm curious where this is going.

The article did say that the missile can self destruct, so perhaps the idea is that a cruise missile hit these houses and blew up. But I still don't know what that has to do with the microwave gun.

My new theory is that the pest control man had been visiting these houses. He was a drunk by nature, so he often made mistakes. This mistake was bigger than normal though, as he filled his bug spray backpack with Astrolite and sprayed the houses down with it, and you know what happened after that. Word is, evidently the pest man also works on the side as a furnace repair man, so make of that what you will... this rabbit hole goes deep.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by delusion

Wow! That's trailer-trash-soap-opera-level intrigue! Very interesting.

No kidding.

So I gather there's still no answer for the explosion?

I think it was some kind of insurance scam meant to destroy the house but they screwed it up and blew up the whole neighborhood and killed two people.

A key thing to remember is that nobody was home.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PieceOfThePuzzle

I have gave you quotes, but in your mind - where everyone is out to get you except for people on forums - everything is a lie. The home owner HAD to of been paid off by the feds after a drone accidently shot a hell fire missle (thats your opinion - not mine)
not only are you confused but i'm leaning toward intentional.
you provided hearsay which was secondarily quoted (ie.edited) by msm no less, nothing more.
he said, she said, i said, you said --> it's ALL hearsay until you can PROVE It.
that's all i ask.

i have never suggested a missle - link it if you think otherwise.
i find it funny that you seem to think you know my thoughts -- thanks for the chuckle

what's wrong with admitting that every human i've ever met lies ?? it's the truth

like i said above -- LINK IT or quit with your childish BS

The home owner HAD to of been paid off by the feds after a drone accidently shot a hell fire missle (thats your opinion - not mine)
i have never said this ^^^ anywhere in this thread ... what a miserable FAIL

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Actually if I were the homeowner i'd keep my mouth shut!! esp if he can be found negligent!! 2 people died and from the news reports they said it may have been the faulty furnace which is why they were at a hotel and not in the home... 31 houses destoyed and lawsuits out the wazoo.. ya I'd say the homeowner better not claim that is what happened because they could be looking at serious jail time.
i don't disagree with this opinion one bit but what he said or didn't say (remember his words were edited by msm) is still hearsay until proven otherwise.

given the tone of the quote provided, it's likely he's hoping to point the finger of blame away from himself, however, without proof of his commentary (txt evidence), even that won't protect him from the potential liability.

btw, the first time i read about this, it was reported that the family had spent one night at the hotel ... not a week.
again, without proof, who's to say ??

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
www.facebook.com....

Okay here are some inside photos for those who wanted to see them.

also this is found on facebook www.facebook.com...

a local news station in the area.

Now, I will say this first and foremost. I am not a expert in bomb or missile after math, and what could be or couldn't be the remains of such said bomb or missile. BUT. I do know enough to speak with authority.

I can tell you this. Missiles or bombs which ever term you want are interesting devices, You had in WWII bunker buster type bombs that had a heavy nose shaped in a v basically where the bomb would be heavy in the V thus pointing down and had a delayed explosion.

Delayed explosions verses Explosions upon impact are handy if the need for a bomb, missile what have you needs to penetrate something, of oh say X thickness, but to do the most damage internally of say Structure Z, to possibly kill or destroy what ever is inside the building.

So interestingly enough You also have the ability to detonate prior to impact with the ground.

So with a missile or bomb or what ever you want to call it. You can set the parameters of that missile or bomb to detonate X feet above the ground. Or X feet above ground level. With computer tech, and the data that has been collected from well all that Google Ground mapping, Microsoft and even some really cool Laser mapping. The feet above sea level is also very much recorded and known data in populated areas of the USA. So while this might be a slight tangent, But IF GOOGLE MICROSOFT and other companies have this data for their gains regardless of their motives wouldn't the US GVMNT have such data. (but hey I don't want to go too far off tangent here Just building some additional credibility)

This means what exactly? Glad you asked kind person.

This means if you have a above ground detention of one. or even more devices simultaneously or very close to one another in extremely close proximity and timing... Well that could possibly explain the "Heart Shape everyone is talking about" PLUS there would be NO CRATER that everyone is hoping or wanting so see. So just think about that for a minute.

Now what other advantages would there be to having an above ground detonation of a bomb or missile???

Well for starters there would be less debris if any depending on the materials the bomb or missile's shell was composed of. You could use something radical like a medal with a high temp flash point, that would completely be consumed by a Blast such as Mg. Though I might be making such claims erroneously here as I am too lazy to do the calculations of flash point of Mg, then the relative temp of the air compounded upon by the speed of a projectile to figure out what speed of a missile composed of such material would be needed to be avoided to avoid a premature ignition of the metal. In this case, but an alloy could also be used to increase say the Flash point of what ever X element is used. But this is not a chemistry and Physics lesson here. So...

Not to add crazy fuel to the fire. I just wanted to point of a fact that people are seemingly missing here.

I have heard reports from friends in the area,1. that there are a number of suits on the ground in the area.
2.The whole neighborhood has been evacuated with extremely limited access by the inhabitants of the area
3. Police are guarding the area, which would probably be standard procedure.
4. Indianapolis is quick to forget... News or developments such as the explosion of an underground lab in indy. opps I mean Explosion of a power transformer from the 1950's about 10 years ago. That did make local news and then quickly was hush hush, and a quick blip about how it was an old transformer sending plums of smoke into the air, vibrating the local area, and causing immediate evacuation of the general area. Which for all I know it might have been a transformer. But I do know that Indy also has a labyrinth of tunnels and underground facilities. and "sub sub sub levels" to some buildings. That I do not care to expand upon.
5. The whole thing smells fishy

I am not saying it was a drone attack, purposefully by the US GVMNT.

But I will say that a drone plane is susceptible to being hi jacked, and if you know what you are doing with aprx 10k in materials or less you could build a device to do so, and a deep understanding of computer code and other various things. But this weakness has already been exposed.

Yes, I did see the "report" about the Russian kosmos 2479 or whatever. I am not saying it is true. But why would Russia allow such a leak in the first place? Think about that? information is always leaked for a reason and it is usually not because someone stands to make a buck (person leaking) it is usually because it is planned and allowed.. So with that being said. Good Night.. maybe see you another day.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Hi all!! After reading this post starting shortly after it was first posted-I feel like I already know half the folks that have commented!! Earlier tonight-around 5, when I saw this article, read the comments, and as a previous commenter already found out-the boyfriend, (for a former NASA micro?? Geez, there goes my field... Oh, and someone in the 30's pages-maybe early 40's, says us microbiologists tend to disappear?? Maybe I'm still here because I went to Med School instead of moving to the CDC?
)
Ok, while I'm still far from ruling everything else out-my bet right now is on criminal mischief. According to "Moncy's" ex-hubby, (QUITE the chatterbox for some reason), she had taken the house off the market when they were unable to sell. The night of the explosion, Ms Shirley and her boyfriend, according to her ex, we're gone to a casino, that the daughter was staying with friends,...and they BOARDED THEIR CAT-to go to a casino for a night? According to Ex, yes, the furnace was fixed and they had been back in the house.
Also, don't forget, Ms Moncy is also refusing to say a word to the media. Maybe she's just shy, who knows. But I know I won't be surprised if there are charges filed-at least against the boyfriend-in the next few days.

Hey, but what do I know? I'm just an old mutation of a mutated gene, an early retired not-quite-old lady scientist

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NPSmutant

Nice first post.

Have you considered that it is likely a Drone that dropped a bomb?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
AND, as a noobie, back on a board, I forgot the most important part; a link. Excuse my addled mind-I'm guessing its a symptom of reading ATS posts for hours on end....

www.indystar.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I am just curious.

Why couldn't this be a gas explosion again?

It is winter time again. Time to fire up the furnace and heat the house, because you know, it is cold outside.

It happens every year.

I would like to also add that I have read some of the silliest comments so far today...lol

edit on 13-11-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join