It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant sonic boom felt and heard in Indianapolis Indiana(meteor? mass devastation Info blocade

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by diesel_actual

If so, and just so you know... I'm not trying to be snide, or doubting ya when I say this:
Do you have link to that? I'd like to put that angle to rest, because I was the one that brought it up. Even though.... it may ultimately mean that I must be required to sacrificially eat my proverbial tinfoil hat for all to see. Or, Just admit to the ATS that I was wrong... and didn't have all the facts straight.

While it's not the first time for me (being wrong that is) I'd like a little closure on that NASA microbiologist angle.

Many thanks for the boots on the ground pictures... it really shows how devastating this explosion was.

Originally posted by Tecumte

wow, interesting find, not implicating in itself (necessarily)...but do I detect a little ..bitterness. Apparently not just me. From your source:

When asked about Shirley's claims, Burris told ABC News, "That's totally too far to even say anything. I can't even speculate. It's totally not something we've heard, but I'm sure it's something we'll look into."

Yep, while not self incriminating... what that guy says in a short interview... is odd. A little off, I would say. His wording does seem to me that he is bitter, but I'll reserve pointing fingers until we have all of the evidence. And I will note: It is strange for the ATF and DHS, to be investigating this.... as it just leads to more fuel for the fire on that. (no pun intended)

link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

No problem Freedom
We all learned about him/her at one time. David Booth aka Sorcha Faal ... what does it mean dot com - Internet Hoax Queen - ALMOST always starts off with dribble about sources in the Kremlin. You'll find other sites carrying her stuff too. "Sources in the Kremlin" is a good tip-off that it's hers or his or whatever he/she is today.
edit on 12/11/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

Originally posted by ProperlyErrant
reply to post by Tecumte

Look at the picture with the red lines, then look at this one with that in mind, and let us know what you think:

willyloman.files.wordpress.com...

Ha, I have a pretty old monitor, I didn't realize at first the purple lines looking like they stand straight up in your photo were added (inside the red circle), but see they are not there in the corresponding pic, maybe I'm not observant enough though, still don't see a real 'crator', not saying there isn't one there, and again I find the burn and exposive patterns very interesting, but I had thought if there was a depression in the ground where you had circled it may? be where the basement is or cutout of the ground for a walk out?

It's really hard to tell huh? I can't say for sure either. I wish we could have a direct line with the first responders to ask them questions.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

Originally posted by LouisianaMan

Originally posted by LouisianaMan
will someone please take a look at the aerial footage from the blast here in Louisiana that was felt 50 miles away. it knocked the train off the track and before the blast a white light was seen streaming across the sky from Texas to Minden before the boom. Look at the 1:38 to 1:41 of the clip, you can see a crater that is still smoking the next day............ thanks

www.youtube.com... the crater here in Louisiana looks exactly the same size of the one in indianapolis

Here is the video.. The blast area does look very similar

In the beginning of the video when the helicopter pans around it looks like the same "path" of destruction seen at the homes, like 17 seconds in

Maybe I am just seeing things.. but these two explosions look really similar. The first sweep of the helicopter right at the beginning looks just like the ariel photo from that neighborhood,

Am I seeing things?

Not sure why this is showing up as a quote.. i erased the [ quote] tags
edit on 12-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Internet Hoax Queen - ALMOST always starts off with dribble about sources in the Kremlin.

What if... and that is a what if... this time it is true?

Considering Louisiana and all

edit on 12-11-2012 by magma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4ajodster
www.indy.gov...

I am done. I'm frustrated with my phone. I'm even more frustrated by naysayers. Get the bleep off a CONSPIRACY WEBSITE if you are going to disagree with every gosh darn thing everybody says! My goodness people. All a few of you do is contradict us or are jerks to us for making guesses on what MIGHT have happened, since even tptb can't explain why this explosion took place.

There's no point in coming up with theories about what happened if you can't logically defend that idea against scrutiny. It's not seeking truth if all you want to do is make up ideas, you have to also explore those ideas, and addressing reasons why your idea doesn't fit is a big part of exploring those ideas.

If you don't think people should challenge anybody else about their ideas on the cause of this explosion, then what's the point of this thread? Might as well just make a list of possible causes, and then end the thread there, since you are so against vetting the proposed causes.

Why is it OK for you guys to point out reasons why it doesn't look like a gas explosion, but it's not OK for us to point out reasons why we think your theories are wrong? You don't believe the "official story" and are coming up with reasons why it doesn't work as a theory. We don't believe "your story" and come up with reasons why it doesn't work as a theory. That's how this is supposed to work. That's how you whittle down to the truth, you toss around different ideas, and people asses those ideas, if they see issues with a certain theory they point it out and say "that doesn't make sense"

So why are you so against people going back and forth exploring different ideas on this? Just because some people don't agree with you? Being a conspiracy theorist does not mean that you just instantly believe anything as long as it contradicts the official story. For the most part people have been pretty cordial and respectful with each other so far, so there is no need to stifle those that share different opinions than yours.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

Hope that we find out.

link   

Originally posted by magma
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Internet Hoax Queen - ALMOST always starts off with dribble about sources in the Kremlin.

What if... and that is a what if... this time it is true?

Considering Louisiana and all

IF it was true - we'd have OTHER sources of information telling us. Nothing is secret anymore. Assange taught us that much. IF it was true - we'd have OTHER clues as well, that are MISSING in the scenario.

link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

Maybe I am just seeing things.. but these two explosions look really similar. The first sweep of the helicopter right at the beginning looks just like the ariel photo from that neighborhood,

They sure do. Debris pattern very similar in both.

Were they aiming for the train?

edit on 12-11-2012 by magma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

I think he recognizes the things you've put forth in your assessment of investigative process. I believe it was a member or two's voracity and perceived rudeness that tweaked him a slight bit.

That's all.
edit on 12-11-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PieceOfThePuzzle

fyi, i have never been ... "where not their"
while it's true neither you or i were there that night, it doesn't make your hearsay any more valid.

and no, not the homeowner, but A homeowner who hasn't resided there for over a year according to reports.
and, i'll bet the property is insured.

given the above and the possibility the incident could involve a "natural disaster" element (meteorite), his insurance wouldn't cover the damages, would it ??

so yes, he could be making it up, why not ??
there is no other story to dispute him, yet.
likewise, there is no evidence to support his story either.

you can believe it if you want, i don't and i won't without proof.

keep up with the personal attacks (simple-minded) and see how far that gets ya

once more, they don't have/use sewer/septic tanks there.
check the link provided to you specifically.

actually, you've been directed to learn how to use this site rather disrupt it for your own personal enjoyment.
see the menu beneath the avatars ? try using it, especially the link that reads "posts in this thread" ... it will save you from commencing the 70pg search ASSumption you made earlier.

ETA --> my apology for the rude tone regarding the tanks, this was typed before i read your response.
you're welcome

edit on 12-11-2012 by Honor93 because: ETA

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
My quess it was a piece from Asteroid C 2012 VQ6 that pass on Nov 10 Here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
i live 25 Miles away from Minden, and the blast woke me up. I live 7 miles from the Texas border, they felt it over there and also in Arkansas. Hundreds of people stood outside watching what looked like the slowest, brightest shooting start you have ever seen as it headed east toward Minden. You can see a crater still smoking....

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LouisianaMan

any chance you or one of the many skilled posters here could post some stills from your video for those of us who cannot view video
maybe, please ?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
reply to post by silo13

That's what they are saying. However there have been a few large explosions here in the USA over the last few months that have all had 'simple' explanations that just seem too final. Almost like nothing to see here, take this answer and move on.

Here's another pic I found.

From indystar.com

Haven't really been following this but from the picture it looks like the fireball went East and West & the shockwave went North and South.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

while it's true neither you or i were there that night, it doesn't make your hearsay any more valid.

and no, not the homeowner, but A homeowner who hasn't resided there for over a year according to reports.

given the above and the possibility the incident could involve a "natural disaster" element (meteorite), his insurance wouldn't cover the damages, would it ??

actually, you've been directed to learn how to use this site rather disrupt it for your own personal enjoyment.
see the menu beneath the avatars ? try using it, especially the link that reads "posts in this thread" ... it will save you from commencing the 70pg search ASSumption you made earlier.

I have gave you quotes, but in your mind - where everyone is out to get you except for people on forums - everything is a lie. The home owner HAD to of been paid off by the feds after a drone accidently shot a hell fire missle (thats your opinion - not mine).

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

Actually if I were the homeowner i'd keep my mouth shut!! esp if he can be found negligent!! 2 people died and from the news reports they said it may have been the faulty furnace which is why they were at a hotel and not in the home... 31 houses destoyed and lawsuits out the wazoo.. ya I'd say the homeowner better not claim that is what happened because they could be looking at serious jail time.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PieceOfThePuzzle

No, that was a valid question. It looks about the size of a sewer tank. I was simply asking where they may of placed it.
edit on 12-11-2012 by PieceOfThePuzzle because: (no reason given)

I understood what you were saying, I don't know how anyone would have taken your post as offensive. Asking about the septic tank's location is indeed a valid question, who knows maybe his septic system was somehow breached, and caused a break in the gas line, which flooded the septic tank with gas, which found its way to an ignition source.

That would explain a small crater where the underground septic tank blew up, it would explain how gas could build up without people noticing (because it was building up underground in the septic tank) although I'm still not sure if that would be enough gas volume to create the explosion.

Really the main thing that blows my mind isn't the damage in the immediate area, but the reports of earthquake like feelings at 30miles away. If this part of the story is actually unrelated, related but not a result of the explosion itself, or just totally fabricated than it seems far more plausible this is just a gas explosion. But if it's true that there were earthquake-esque tremors 30 miles away, and they were in fact caused by the explosion, not just related to it somehow, then something more has to be going on.

EDIT: After reading on, someone local said they don't use septic tanks. That idea is out I guess. Although you never really know... in my area everyone used to have buried fuel oil tanks. The city wanted people off them, those who could afford it had them dug up and hauled off. I know of several who just filled their oil tanks with rocks and dirt and let them rot underground as to not pay for digging them up. They aren't "officially" there so if there was a problem being cause by them people probably wouldn't even guess that it could be fuel oil tanks causing problems, unless they know/remember that some people left theirs in place.

Although being a newer housing area I'd bet that the city was absolutely sure about getting rid of the septic tanks, being harder to hide from the government these days and all...
edit on 12-11-2012 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
So, I found this last night and can't help but wonder why it is that no one else has mentioned and/or noticed this. Moncy Shirley (i.e.: R. Monserrate Shirley/Roman) was apparently dating a man named Mark Ray Leonard. A simple google search shows numerous recent arrests. He had been living with her at that house until recently when they moved out as the house was FSBO. However, there are ZERO listings for the home online. Yet, when you see this post about Mark and his buddy Dave Gill, it makes me wonder about the two men seen leaving the house earlier in the day. The fact Dave has been promising the women giving him money that he is getting an insurance settlement in the near future seems to lend further credence to this theory. I will be interested to see if their names appear in the news anytime soon.

webcache.googleusercontent.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

They were Hellfire missiles, two of them to be exact.

The plane/drone was coming towards the street and fired.

Maybe it was a test of some sort, involving flares or something but hellfire missles are designed for air-to-ground combat, not air-to-air.

here is a example of it.

edit on 12-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join