It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Giant sonic boom felt and heard in Indianapolis Indiana(meteor? mass devastation Info blocade

page: 71
137
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
Seeing the damage, it seems extreme. But I wonder about the construction. In the pic of the doors, it looks like the jambs separated from the wall but the glass did not break.

Maybe these houses are not all that well put together.


That's a good point.... they do look like tick-y tack-y houses to me




posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte
 


How could it have built up over weeks...as the *official* story now has the occupants going to stay at motel that night.

The story keeps changing, hour by hour.....

Des



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ProperlyErrant
 


Maybe the guy being trained hit the wrong button.


If drones are flying around with missiles, given the skill level of local enforcement, we are screwed.



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
I find it funny every headline I run into on Google contradicts each other.

22 hrs ago Teacher, husband presumed dead in Ind. explosion

8 hrs ago Owner: Furnace May Be Behind Deadly Indiana Blast - ABC News

1 hr ago Massive House Explosion in Indiana; What Caused the Big Blast?

5 hrs ago Deadly Indiana explosion leaves investigators clueless — RT

5 hrs ago Indiana Explosion Puzzles Authorities, No Reports Of Gas Leak .

How is that for reporting



..


 

Classic deceptive tactics. Look over there, no look over here, awllll heck go look over there at that will ya, whats that.

To an illusionist, deception of this kind is a fundamental of their craft.

Reporters report whatever they hear these days as it happens without much of an attempt to join the dots and seek to explain. But corporations hand down to the editor constraints on what is and is not to be said.

A constant drip of the unrelated and the bizzare keep everyone guessing until they get to the point of throwing up their hands, and accept a reasonable sounding explanation - and one is no doubt already prepared, to be handed out after a whitewash - oh I mean proper investigation.

The public statement that they need to demolish 30 buildings points to their need to cover up evidence. Evidence that would alert the public to something else other than a gas explosion as the cause. I am presuming something did impact directly into the centre at this point.


edit on 12-11-2012 by Tallone because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Tecumte
 


How could it have built up over weeks...as the *official* story now has the occupants going to stay at motel that night.

The story keeps changing, hour by hour.....

Des


Do you know if they only stayed their one night? I could not find this piece of information out, so I presumed they did since complaining about the furnace a week and a half ago.



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
reply to post by ProperlyErrant
 


Maybe the guy being trained hit the wrong button.


If drones are flying around with missiles, given the skill level of local enforcement, we are screwed.





Hoax'd

edit on 12-11-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel
 


According to press release, there are predator drones flying around our airspace with hellfire missiles aboard, but only drones flying over our military bases have hellfire missiles, the rest have cameras only, or so they say...



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel
 


According to press release, there are predator drones flying around our airspace with hellfire missiles aboard, but only drones flying over our military bases have hellfire missiles, the rest have cameras only, or so they say...



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Removed for redundancy.


edit on 12-11-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PieceOfThePuzzle
 

thanks for sharing but that doesn't provide the timestamp of the text that said "Dad our home is gone". which was what i asked for.

also, this "dad" is the same x-hubby of the NASA microbiologist ... in a 1/4 million $$ house, do you really believe that they are not going to report a furnace problem to the proper gas authority ??

ETA -- i almost forgot ... why didn't your link include the part that says the furnace had been repaired and no other problems were noted ??
edit on 12-11-2012 by Honor93 because: ETA



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProperlyErrant
Here's the article referring to the incident being caused by two hellfire missiles from an MQ-1 drone:

www.thetorontopost.net...



A chilling report circulating in the Kremlin this afternoon released by the Aerospace Defence Forces (VKO) states that Kosmos 2479 detected the firing of two AGM-114 Hellfire missiles from a MQ-1 Predator drone yesterday being operated by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) over the United States city of Indianapolis that resulted in a massive explosion

edit on 12-11-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)


Except that article is written and promoted by a well known hoaxer to ATS.. Sorcha Faal



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ProperlyErrant
 


It's Sorcha Faal my man..

bad stuff here on ATS..

he / she is a known hoaxer..



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
There are many forms of ordinance that could have done this, whether or not intentionally. The discussion here has looked at the residents of the obliterated houses for clues... but what about other, nearby residents? They could have easily got the wrong house. If, there was a "they" aiming for a house.



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by PieceOfThePuzzle
 

thanks for sharing but that doesn't provide the timestamp of the text that said "Dad our home is gone". which was what i asked for.

also, this "dad" is the same x-hubby of the NASA microbiologist ... in a 1/4 million $$ house, do you really believe that they are not going to report a furnace problem to the proper gas authority ??

ETA -- i almost forgot ... why didn't your link include the part that says the furnace had been repaired and no other problems were noted ??
edit on 12-11-2012 by Honor93 because: ETA


Given that information that you said, about the father being the x-hubby of the NASA microbiologist, do you think they would be in a financial problem with that sort of job?



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Maskander
 


I'm still baffled as to why no seismographs picked up the rumbling,
but they did, do you need that link again ??



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982
 


Lol, concrete is not brittle and foundations are typically 12" to 24" thick. Not to mention the footing around the edge that is several feet deep. Also, code requires rebar in all residential foundations.
edit on 12-11-2012 by lambs to lions because: Sp



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma

Originally posted by ProperlyErrant
Here's the article referring to the incident being caused by two hellfire missiles from an MQ-1 drone:

www.thetorontopost.net...



A chilling report circulating in the Kremlin this afternoon released by the Aerospace Defence Forces (VKO) states that Kosmos 2479 detected the firing of two AGM-114 Hellfire missiles from a MQ-1 Predator drone yesterday being operated by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) over the United States city of Indianapolis that resulted in a massive explosion

edit on 12-11-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)


Except that article is written and promoted by a well known hoaxer to ATS.. Sorcha Faal




Really? Damn, talk about disinfo if that's the case. It's not even portrayed as speculation, it's portrayed as fact.

Oh well, right?



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PieceOfThePuzzle
 
logic was thrown out the window to some folks here a long time ago.........thats not an option anymore



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ProperlyErrant
 


Originally posted by ProperlyErrant

Originally posted by magma

Originally posted by ProperlyErrant
Here's the article referring to the incident being caused by two hellfire missiles from an MQ-1 drone:

www.thetorontopost.net...



A chilling report circulating in the Kremlin this afternoon released by the Aerospace Defence Forces (VKO) states that Kosmos 2479 detected the firing of two AGM-114 Hellfire missiles from a MQ-1 Predator drone yesterday being operated by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) over the United States city of Indianapolis that resulted in a massive explosion

edit on 12-11-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)


Except that article is written and promoted by a well known hoaxer to ATS.. Sorcha Faal




Really? Damn, talk about disinfo if that's the case. It's not even portrayed as speculation, it's portrayed as fact.

Oh well, right?


There you go. Classic deceptive tactics by MSN. Add to the list above posted by SyntheticPerception
Looks like a big cover up underway and its international.

Definitely worth keeping an eye on facts as they unfold.
edit on 12-11-2012 by Tallone because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ProperlyErrant
 


Yep. it has begun.




top topics



 
137
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

log in

join