It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant sonic boom felt and heard in Indianapolis Indiana(meteor? mass devastation Info blocade

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I think SCGrit's post above about copper thieves, vacant house two weeks ago ...

Coupled with what the firelady just told us on the TV station that TWO houses exploded and one had a "for sale" sign ... and that she got conflicting stories as to whether the house for sale was vacant or not ...

It's really starting to sound like gas explosion and nothing even more sinister such as a bomb-maker's home.

Edit to add: It would be a heinous crime and shame if this ends up being an insurance collection scam for somebody who couldn't sell their house. I sure hope that doesn't end up to be the case.

edit on 11/11/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I don't think it's a gas explosion. I was near a gas explosion and it felt nothing like what everyone is experiencing, especially 15 miles out.

edit on 11-11-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
I think SCGrit's post above about copper thieves, vacant house two weeks ago ...

Coupled with what the firelady just told us on the TV station that TWO houses exploded and one had a "for sale" sign ... and that she got conflicting stories as to whether the house for sale was vacant or not ...

It's really starting to sound like gas explosion and nothing even more sinister such as a bomb-maker's home.

those pipes were stolen on the west side, this is on the south side in a very low crime area.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
my friend went to the scene and took these pictures.

edit on 11-11-2012 by Maskander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hmm, this may mean nothing but does anyone remember the person who posted about rocket launching himself into space, I am hoping this has nothing to do with it, but he did put this on ATS last night, not sure if stayed up though. That was a pretty crazy post.Hopefully he doesn't live in Indiana.

I hope everybody up there is okay.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Hmm, this may mean nothing but does anyone remember the person who posted about rocket launching himself into space, I am hoping this has nothing to do with it, but he did put this on ATS last night, not sure if stayed up though. That was a pretty crazy post.Hopefully he doesn't live in Indiana.

I hope everybody up there is okay.

well since indiana went on dst a few years back our winters are really messed up, it will start getting light out about 4am, so I'm sure soon we will be getting some aerial daytime pictures

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

My First Shock Diamond? lol, yeah, maybe. Good call...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
EXCELLENT PIC

twitpic

news article
edit on 11-11-2012 by unphased because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann

My First Shock Diamond? lol, yeah, maybe. Good call...

Yeah that post. I couldn't remember. Thanks. Someone needs to see if he lives in Indiana.

And don't some of those pictures look like some kind of mechanical tower? Or a tower of some sort? Or is that the fire truck?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

He said he wasn't ready for the launch. He was actively soliciting brains in order to 'park it in orbit', so who knows?
Don't recall his location, or if he gave it.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
more pics

edit on 11-11-2012 by Maskander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
From the photos, looks more like it might be a plane crash.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
i've now seen a few reports of power outages across indianapolis.not sure if events are related

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maskander
i've now seen a few reports of power outages across indianapolis.not sure if events are related

It's likely related. Here when someone is blasting the quarry (with too much dynamite usually), they make the Earth shake causing the power lines to shake and that movement makes the power go out. I'm not sure of the exact reason, if the lines are too close and arcing or if it's a safety measure just in case.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
ooook, if no one else is gonna mention it, i will ... what are those "for sale" signs made out of anyway ??? all the destruction and inferno around it, yet it stands and is still legible ... what's that about ?

Here's a link to a realtors site that shows a house for sale on that block,
could be the one in the pic.

It's a realtor site with a nice 3D street view of the block. Link

Edit:I hope this doesn't appear to be too insensitive, but just trying to get a perspective of the surroundings.

edit on 11-11-2012 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2012 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

This happened hours ago. Whenever they obscure whatever it was, it means they don't want us to know.
Satellite satellite satellite (s).

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
is anyone still listening to the RR feed from this region ?

i thought i just heard a fresh dispatch of 3 engines and 2 ladders to a "garage fire" near the same location as this 'explosion' ... anyone confirm ?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Has any one thought this could be a vindictive ex-owners "F-you" retaliation to a home foreclosure?

It was the first thing that popped in my head. I hope no one was hurt.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Ha ha, this also crossed my mind. Check out space weather there is supposed to be some flare activity touching down over the next couple days.

High latitude has a 55% severe warning over the next 24-48hrs...

www.spaceweather.com...

"INCOMING CMES: A pair of minor CMEs is heading for Earth. They were launched on Nov. 9th and 10th, respectively, and are expected to merge into a single cloud before they reach our planet on Nov. 12th. NOAA forecasters estimate a 55% chance of polar geomagnetic storms in the next 48 hours. "

Not trying to cause a muster, but if it were a satellite it could be related. Just using my ATS tinfoil hat to reply to you there ha ha

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Observationalist

thanks for the link but this computer can't display the 3d images ... however, i did see the google map displayed by Wrabbit pages ago, thanks anyway.

my question had to do with the composition of those signs in such as they/it didn't melt or even fall over (like in the first posted pic in this thread) ... some things [as strange as they are] just make me wonder why or in this case, how ?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join