It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant sonic boom felt and heard in Indianapolis Indiana(meteor? mass devastation Info blocade

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'm not too great with algebra/math but would we be able to figure out the size/density of the meteor that may have struck with this tool? Impact: Earth!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Absolutely agree Des!! When he said 30 homes!!! Holy crap!! That isn't making sense to me either!! Sorry I forgot to add more info along with the link. I was just in a hurry to get it up. This story just doesn't sound right???

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Might as well throw in anti-matter slamming into the Earth.

The 'people can't return to their houses' sounds a bit odd. The houses can't be that structurally unsound.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Maskander

What makes it even more suspect...they won't let any of those people back into those 30 homes for any reason.....

This makes no sense at all. To call these 30 homes, collateral damage from a blown furnace...is insane.

Des

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by j.r.c.b.

Absolutely agree Des!! When he said 30 homes!!! Holy crap!! That isn't making sense to me either!! Sorry I forgot to add more info along with the link. I was just in a hurry to get it up. This story just doesn't sound right???

I bet the insurance companies are crapping their pants.

Atlease most of those homes the people should be able to get some of the most important stuff.
pictures, money, jewlry, you know what I mean, and they should be able to get a new house..
Maybe not a bad deal, i'd be moving to a gas free zone..

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Watching fox national news with shep. They said the co-owner told them the furnace was faulty........

www.foxnews.com...

I watched that same show. Did you hear Shep say, the authorities said they'll have to demolish 30 homes surrounding the explosion.....what's up with that....

The only reason 30 homes would need to be declared condemned and demolished, is if the foundations were so compromised they were unsafe to live in...I don't believe that for one minute....

There is something big we are not being told here, Folks....

I need to find a link to Shep saying this....then a link of who said it in the first place.....

ETA: Here it is from FOX link....

Some were allowed to return Sunday, and others were able to retrieve a few belongings. But those whose homes suffered the most damage will never be allowed back inside, officials said. They have estimated about 30 homes will need to be demolished.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Des

edit on 12-11-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Good find Des. Mind you that is Fox News...

Good point you make. If they demolish those homes quickly and ship off the broken brick, fibre board, concrete, timber etc, to China then we know its gotta be a cover up. All kidding aside though, if the Fox report is correct it must be the first time a suburban gas explosion (in the West at least) has been so destructive.

Making a public statement they will need to demolish 30 buildings does effectively provide a reason why the public are not allowed within that proscribed area. A convenient way to hide evidence that might embarrass TPB, and provoke the need for a different kind of investigation.
edit on 12-11-2012 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

link   
Something is fishy about this. One would assume whatever caused the explosion left chemical traces, and testing for the obvious (NG) was easily done.

link   
reply to post by k21968

Something is definately up. These poor people can never even enter their homes at all, to just get belongings?? Sounds like someon is hiding something.....

link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle

Atlease most of those homes the people should be able to get some of the most important stuff.
pictures, money, jewlry, you know what I mean, and they should be able to get a new house..

Read the article...they said the people are not being allowed back into their homes at all....the homes will be destroyed...period.

Des

link   

What makes it even more suspect...they won't let any of those people back into those 30 homes for any reason.....

This makes no sense at all. To call these 30 homes, collateral damage from a blown furnace...is insane.

Des

I'd go in without them knowing and get my most important valuables, I would risk my life for an hour to grab those things.. I don't care what they tried to do..

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrdeadfolx
I'm not too great with algebra/math but would we be able to figure out the size/density of the meteor that may have struck with this tool? Impact: Earth!

First try using guesstimated values based on pictures and estimated velocity based on destruction zone I came up with this. Would someone like to analyze my numbers?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Read the article...they said the people are not being allowed back into their homes at all....the homes will be destroyed...period.

Des

Des they could kiss my ass, unless they have a cop guarding every house and every single way locked down with national guard 24/7 until they are demolished., I'm getting in their and getting my most important things.
edit on 12-11-2012 by gangdumstyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Des

I'd go in without them knowing and get my most important valuables, I would risk my life for an hour to grab those things.. I don't care what they tried to do..

I don't think you'd be allowed to do that. Remember, the whole area was declared a crime scene early on. Covering their bases, I would say....

Des

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

That is why I go with the gas explosion.

Except hasn't the gas company said it was not a gas explosion?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The local news is seriously a contridicting hamster wheel.

I do believe that the attempt to scheme insurance or get back at a spouse is very plausable; however... it all still seems so "odd" and or "fishy".

As much as it bothers me to my core... we may really never know.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Des

I feel the same as you...I really wonder what is *contaminating* those homes, that they don't want us to know about....

Des

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sprtpilot
Something is fishy about this. One would assume whatever caused the explosion left chemical traces, and testing for the obvious (NG) was easily done.

I would assume so too.

I would think also to just do a sweep with some variable sampling and get some prelim data wouldn't take that long. Maybe they want to be sure. Or perhaps not.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I'm guessing the airblast would be the boom that people heard moments after impact? Do we have a time frame for when the impact occured and the people that were 5 or so miles away heard the blast, that might give us some more accurate results

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zayonara
reply to post by Honor93

Investigations can take weeks/months, and may not even come to a conclusion. Saw it first hand, when my friend and his family perished in a house fire, this past Spring.

edit on 12-11-2012 by zayonara because: (no reason given)
since i certainly wouldn't dispute this, what is your point here ?
yes, investigations take time, however, the arson team does not take its sweet time determining IF an arson occurred or indicating if the potential for one is evidenced in the debris.

since it has now been 2 full days, i am surprised that we have yet to be advised of their findings or lack thereof.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pennylane
I do believe that the attempt to scheme insurance or get back at a spouse is very plausable; however... it all still seems so "odd" and or "fishy".

Ok, probably idiotic beyond words but here goes:
Cut gas line in the house, set a device to cause a spark at a given time.

Would the gas co. know?

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join