It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant sonic boom felt and heard in Indianapolis Indiana(meteor? mass devastation Info blocade

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
reply to post by Katharos62191

definitely seems like there would be many more injured from flying and falling debris alone. Maybe they are not being reported due to the nature of the event. Maybe they will release a real report of the #'s injured when the source of the tragedy has been identified...

maybe there is just no other casualties, it just seems hard to believe that after looking at photos and reading reports of the devistated area.

Seven injuries were reported ages ago, along with the 2 deaths, although the deaths were from the same house, so I wonder where the third house's owners were?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by gangdumstyle

I don't know we've had a 600$ bill a fews years back...that's for ONE month...and I thought about blowing something up
. Joking...how do you get gas in a home without pipes?..we don't do gas so I have no clue...we're suckers and have central

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by salainen

yeah, I said I hope there are no other injuries, aside from those already announces (typo for announced)... so yes, hopefully there are no others reported dead and no other injuries, other than those already announces (d)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
there are alot of reports on the local news' facebook pages here about an object falling from the sky, this is gut feeling I have

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by diesel_actual

Post the witness reports and I will investigate your claim.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

It does seem to all blow outward from your arrows..but what about the crater? Would there be one?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle

Originally posted by mrnotobc

Originally posted by gangdumstyle
People with gas lines piped directly into their house are dumb.
Has to be the dumbest thing I can think of darwin award?

Well, it's a trade off for not having to chop wood for our potbelly stoves.

Do what normal people do, central air and heating. Alot smarter, if you have a gas line
piped into your house not saying you deserve it blowing it up but its a good possibility..

LOL, where I live everybody has a gas furnace as part of their central system. I assume you must live in an all electric home?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100

It does seem to all blow outward from your arrows..but what about the crater? Would there be one?

the object was slowed down enough by the the impact of the two houses transferring most of its kinetic to them not having enough to leave a crater. or it was an aircraft/drone/experiment (carbon fiber/alum) it would have been mostly destroyed by the houses and not left a crater, i dunno, but the debris pattern tells the part of the story, an explosion would have send debris in all directions

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
And apparently a giant gas explosion today in Indy also. It was so big the dept of homeland security got involed.

Multiple deaths after ‘gas explosion’ devastates Indiana neighborhood — “So big and overwhelming you can’t explain it” — Homeland Security investigating (PHOTOS & VIDEO)

Link to story

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

where did the explosion come from?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx

Post the witness reports and I will investigate your claim.

dont know how to compile them, local news are Fox59, WTHR, WISH, WRTV

heres a couple from fox59 facebook
Michelle Foreman Freed Some people who live near by were saying on a post that they were outside smoking a cigarette and they saw something on fire fall out of the sky before the explosion. They thought it was a plane on fire, or something falling from space.
4 hours ago · Edited · Like · 1

Hustle Hard Reese This was no gas explosion,I think everyone know that this came from the sky.
3 hours ago via mobile · Like · 3

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
And apparently a giant gas explosion today in Indy also. It was so big the dept of homeland security got involed.

Multiple deaths after ‘gas explosion’ devastates Indiana neighborhood — “So big and overwhelming you can’t explain it” — Homeland Security investigating (PHOTOS & VIDEO)

Link to story

thats what this discussion in about.....

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

I think that is referring to this incident being discussed.. Same pictures an addresses..

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Link to story

Isn't that what were talking about? A large explosion in Indianapolis...

Or is "8400 block of Field Fair Way and Towhees Drive" somewhere else.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by salainen

Link to story

Isn't that what were talking about? A large explosion in Indianapolis...

Or is "8400 block of Field Fair Way and Towhees Drive" somewhere else.

Yes, we are talking about the that...back on subject

revelation...lets get some feedback

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I wonder why the houses to the right are charred and the ones to the left aren't...any ideas?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by diesel_actual

the object was slowed down enough by the the impact of the two houses transferring most of its kinetic to them not having enough to leave a crater. or it was an aircraft/drone/experiment (carbon fiber/alum) it would have been mostly destroyed by the houses and not left a crater, i dunno, but the debris pattern tells the part of the story, an explosion would have send debris in all directions

Maybe the air-burst happen just inside the house.
That why there not real crater.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
No gas leaks detected... people were up, and no-one reported smelling anything. The amount of gas needed to blow those houses up, and scatter lumber on neighboring roof-tops and blocks away, would have been accumulating for days, and smelled a mile away. 99% of all home gas explosions only level the suspect home, not devastation like that.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I wonder why the houses to the right are charred and the ones to the left aren't...any ideas?

Because they burned in the fire, after "explosion"

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Well no kidding

Why not the other side..thse homes don't looked touched by fire......maybe I'm missing something...it's late

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join