It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant sonic boom felt and heard in Indianapolis Indiana(meteor? mass devastation Info blocade

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I have to fix a flat on my brothers car. You can look up the equations online, this is what we need.

Optimum fuel air ratio, from there we look at the byproducts of the reaction, as well as the energy released. From this we can calculate the yield in joules. Sorry, I will check back, I've hit a block in my conversions. 17.2kg of air to 1 kg of natural gas, this needs to be converted to volume, then we need to go from 2600 sqft, to volume so on so on. From there we will work out the energy released from combustion of the volume, as it's unlikely the exact mixture for detonation was achieved.

link   
reply to post by ToadInAHole

What are you thinking?

Is the name supposed to ring bells? It doesn't.

link   
Found the post in this thread where it was said the gas company analyzed the soil and there was no residue from a natural gas explosion:

Originally posted by dangerish
Just want to give my insight here ats. 1st of all I live about 5 miles from ground zero...

The lead investigator from citizens thermal is all but ruling out a nat gas explosion....he said there is no residue in the soil tested...

I have no idea whether this is correct or not, but since I keep hearing people say a natural gas explosion hasn't been ruled out I thought I should re-post that.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by badnickname

What are you thinking?

Is the name supposed to ring bells? It doesn't.

No , but his experience sure rings alarm bells , read his work experience and tell me there`s nothing fishy about this "explosion".

link   

Originally posted by darkhorserider
The Shockwave hits before the light and sound. The heat actually hits first, then the shockwave, then the light, then the sound. So, this makes sense, if you were a block or two away, you would feel the sway before hearing or seeing the explosion.

For those people very close, it was surely all simultaneous, but the farther away the observor is, the more pronounced the different speeds of effects are.

I just don't see how that much gas could leak without anyone noticing the smell? The next door neighbors were apparently home, how could they not notice that much gas leaking? You don't get an explosion of this size just by leaving a burner on the stove turned on.

How does anything travel faster then light?
And doesn't the shockwave actually carry the sound?

link   
reply to post by k21968

Good find K, very interesting and so recent.
This I found interesting from the article regarding Indiana.

“We have so many assets that people are not aware of that we can take advantage of in the state of Indiana,” he says. “And right now with the FAA trying to announce 6 test sights to try and fly unmanned systems we’re in a perfect place. We’re one of the few areas with restricted airspace with a runway that you could go ahead and fly these systems in.”

Interesting..

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ToadInAHole
Ok sorry if this is a little out there or goes over your heads but here goes :

www.linkedin.com...

Dion Longworth (husband)

Anyone else thinking what i`m thinking ?

EDIT : Are the reports true that " The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives was called in to help with the investigation " ???? rather odd .... no ?
edit on 11-11-2012 by ToadInAHole because: (no reason given)
If your thinking along the lines that maybe he was into something and someone took him out? I was thinking along those lines before you posted that link about who this guy was.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

www.linkedin.com...

Dion Longworth (husband)

EDIT : Are the reports true that " The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives was called in to help with the investigation " ???? rather odd .... no ?

Wow, an interesting profile, so no not over my head but...go on.

What are you thnking?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lspilot6946

Yeah , then you read what he`s been involved in and suddenly natural gas sounds silly right ? i`m glad i`m not crazy , well , im glad im not the only crazy one here

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
For all of those who STILL want to call it a gas main even when the OFFICIALS re saying it was not. THIS is what a gas main looks like when it goes...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I went on Dions FB page, the husband that died along with his wife. Well I followed it to Dions dads page. He wrote that it was the vacation house next door to his sons that blew up..., in the process killing his son Dion & wife, and leveling their home, which is the one next door. wasn't sure if it was mentioned yet. Poor family. may the dead rest in peace.....
edit on 11/11/12 by j.r.c.b. because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by lspilot6946

www.linkedin.com...

Dion Longworth (husband)

If your thinking along the lines that maybe he was into something and someone took him out? I was thinking along those lines before you posted that link about who this guy was.

Umm, he was an AUDIO ENGINEER who developed audio technology. LOL. Yeah, he was definitely into something and a drone surely attacked him. Seriously folks, get off the conspiracy ideology for a moment and read, think, THEN post in ATS.

www.aragonav.com...
www.indyaudiolabs.com...

edit on 11-11-2012 by Xterrain because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2012 by Xterrain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Just off the top of my head I wonder what a former Lead System Engineer from Klipsch would be doing buying a house in that subdivision as his primary residence?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

www.linkedin.com...

Dion Longworth (husband)

ok, for starters just to run with it: (from the resume)

Exceptional analytical skills that allow me to learn and put together disparate pieces of information together quickly to provide insight in numerous disciplines.

Could that make one a target?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191
reply to post by k21968

Good find K, very interesting and so recent.
This I found interesting from the article regarding Indiana.

“We have so many assets that people are not aware of that we can take advantage of in the state of Indiana,” he says. “And right now with the FAA trying to announce 6 test sights to try and fly unmanned systems we’re in a perfect place. We’re one of the few areas with restricted airspace with a runway that you could go ahead and fly these systems in.”

Interesting..

Me too.Our news covered this extensively and I didnt put it together until just now. My new theory...a drone went terribly wrong. Terribly terribly wrong. Now they are covering it up.
I have heard several people from Southern Indiana talking about drones at work. I remember the news covering it, but this all I could find right now.

I will do more digging. If it is NOT connected it is a very wild coincidence.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xterrain

www.linkedin.com...

Dion Longworth (husband)

Umm, he was an AUDIO ENGINEER who developed audio technology. LOL. Yeah, he was definitely into something and a drone surely attacked him. Seriously folks, get off the conspiracy ideology for a moment and read, think, THEN post in ATS.
This is ATS...we are suppose to deny ignorance right? I'm just saying...you have no clue...neither do I, and apparently neither do allot of other people. Thats scenario is just as good as any. Also read is whole profile...he as a smart guy. Im sure you can do some things with audio. He was a electrical engineer and also worked on things with light and plasma...whatever that means.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

reply to post by lspilot6946

Yeah , then you read what he`s been involved in and suddenly natural gas sounds silly right ? i`m glad i`m not crazy , well , im glad im not the only crazy one here

I'm sorry, I don't see what's got you so revved up. Care to outline exactly what is fishy about his work history there?

And I'm still wondering if the vacant house might have been a clandestine cooking lab. If the cooker never came or went, and things were snuck in during the overnight hours, it's entirely possible no one knew they were there at all. It's still possible that someone blew the place to smithereens making meth.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
ok, if I find out he was a regular on a site like ATS discussing his knowledge of HAARP capabilities...

Just sayin.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Meth lab?? indiana is riddled with them. NOt sure if they have blown up like this before

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Ok :

"Exceptional analytical skills that allow me to learn and put together disparate pieces of information together quickly to provide insight in numerous disciplines. Analytical force behind many decisions both in product management and engineering that have delivered more than $80M in incremental revenue. "

" Specialties

Competitive analysis, internet research, technology analysis, technology prediction, disruptive innovation prediction, business plans, P&L statements, Roadmaps, Process analysis and improvement, SWOT analysis, Conjoint analysis, SEI CMMI, Six Sigma, Dependency Structure Matrix (DSM), Design of Experiments (DOE), NPD Powerview analysis, Nerac research analysis, System Requirements, Product Definition, Product Specification, Block Diagrams "

" Lead and execute System Engineering of key technologies including extensive research and engagement with suppliers and manufacturers of Wi-Fi, Zigbee, ARM processors, LCD Touchscreens, Apple MFi, Apple Airplay, iOS apps, Android apps, and embedded Android OS "

" Lead Multi-million dollar New Product Development initiatives of new highly efficient Light Emitting Plasma products for a start-up "

" Research new technologies, analyze their potential, and create new projects for them "

" Chosen to participate in Advanced Development group where I managed numerous Audio, Video, and networking projects on time and on budget. Directed several technology analyses that resulted in partner selections, initiated and then managed the relationships with the chosen companies from small start-ups to multi-billion dollar chip companies. "

... you read that right , multi-BILLION dollar , this guy WAS NOT "SMALL TIME".

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join