It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant sonic boom felt and heard in Indianapolis Indiana(meteor? mass devastation Info blocade

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc
This doesn't look like a natural gas explosion. The utility company said there's no leak, and on one smelled any gas. Normally in a residential neighborhood the first thing they would suspect is a natural gas explosion. The only way I could believe this kind of distruction might be if the house uses LP gas, and has a basement. LP is heavier then air. If the whole basement filled up with enough gas it might blow the house to the moon. Have any houses been reported on the moon lately?

Nowadays the next thing would probably be something like a meth lab. They should be able to get a clue about that by looking at who lives there.

After that who owns the house, and what's the marital status? What's the financial status? Is the house in foreclosure?

Meth lab's been ruled out, along with bomb. And if there was no leak... What was it? Natural gas?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I am not good at math... at all...

If there are any of you here that can figure this for me, I would be curious to know.

The equation has several variables, such as the combustability of natural gas and it's explosive characteristics, as well as the temperature natural gas burns at, without outside excellerants. There would also be the cubic footage of the home that is believed to be the source of the explosion.

Using these variables, and probably a few others I haven't mentioned, could we determine the amount of natural gas that would be required to produce such a devistating blast and shockwave felt miles away?

Would the house need to be filled completely, with no escape points, to produce such a big boom? Would a giant explosion require a massive in-flow of natural gas, like a leak that allows natural gas to flow, unimpeded, into the home? Could an explosion like this be produced with only a portion of the suspect house filled?

Personally, I have a gut feeling that there is an outside source responsible for producing the shockwave, and subsequently initiating a natural gas explosion - or even an explosion with multiple accelerants*?* ?

I have no strong opinion on the culprit, by I have the feeling it came from above, as a meteor or a plane... maybe it was a decepticon landing and that's why there is no visible debris from a responsible object,
or maybe it is the aliens from 'War of the Worlds'

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a friend just told me a russian sattelite picked up a us drone droping bombs an firing on in indiana ill try find somthing online anyone else care to help to see if this is true. if it is this is jus mindblowing..

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Original structures are not outlined in yellow.

4 structures are outlined.

On either end, there is a partially standing, completely gutted home. That's two homes on each side of the original two big blasted ones.

In the middle are the two SPOTS where two houses USED to be. They are completely flattened.

link   
reply to post by automata

Not to many space vehicles use solid fuel though, good try but it's just not the case. The landers, Satellites and shuttles use liquid Oxygen/hydrogen as a fuel. Unless of course there was a launch no one was aware of and an unspent solid rocket booster landed on the house, but still I would expect more of a PEPCON type explosion in that case.

link   
reply to post by freelancer99

Already posted...
It was Sorcha Faal, so no good.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
This is an obvious explosion in the basment of the middle home; the explosion's direction was that to the right when Im looking at the first picture in your post Xterrain. This is where most damage was dealt; the left (rear) was the back-blast..

It would seem that; if there were vehicles in the homes to the left (I hope nobody was home
) .. this would of caused a chain reaction and added more bang to the explode going to the right (direction of explosion from basment)..

I hope a true official statement comes out soon, unless I missed it.. Love and peace to those affected..

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

5% give or take of the total volume of the home.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Okay, well the blast still originates in the middle of the circle. From the images I looked at it looked like two homes.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelancer99
a friend just told me a russian sattelite picked up a us drone droping bombs an firing on in indiana ill try find somthing online anyone else care to help to see if this is true. if it is this is jus mindblowing..

Your "friend" works for the russian military, right? The explosion doesn't look like its from a missile.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

100% agree - from all the pictures I've seen - the blast does "seem" to originate from in between the two original homes or in thier driveway area.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
following the blue path you outlined, i was noticing earlier with the debris
it leads straight into the garage of the house behind it, and if you look at the
back corner you will see it has been effected..

could something have taken the path in blue and gone into the garage behind?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It's a natural gas explosion, until reasonable evidence to suggest otherwise is uncovered. I can't argue this anymore, there just isn't another logical explanation at this time. It could have been a bomb, but at this time the evidence to suggest the blast was caused by gas is just too great.

link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Not surprising considering all the Chinese drywall insurance claims we get these days. Only the backyard kiddie playhouse looks intact and they will just move that. We shouldn't start calling every false flag event a drone attack just because Lockheed builds drones.

link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Hijinx - you asked about the average square footage of houses in the neighborhood. It looks like the ones where the explosion occurred were about 2700 square feet. That's based on info at this link that someone posted previously: link to Spokeo

...And on comparing that map to aerial photos after the explosion.

I'm not sure if it was directly in this thread or in one of the news stories linked from this thread, but someone said that not only were gas leaks ruled out but the local gas company said they analyzed the soil and there was no sign of residue that would indicate a natural gas explosion.

But I would think that might be preliminary reports and that they might be trying to avoid liability...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

old dead satellite?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

I googled it, binged it and just plain looked..

I could not find a link to anyone...

saying it is/was a gas leak...

no one is coming out and saying that..

go look yourself...

mystery? you bet....

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by freelancer99

LoL! My uncle says that's not true.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ikonoklast

This I can work with, Give me a bit got to get my brain rolling along with this!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Maskander

I just read the article on yahoo news. How awful. Weird that no one reported smelling gas. Curious as to what the investigators come up with.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join