It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant sonic boom felt and heard in Indianapolis Indiana(meteor? mass devastation Info blocade

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The person who drew the outline of the houses.. the heartshaped.. said something about "between the houses".

Their driveways are adjacent to each other, down the "middle" of the front side of the houses.

Car explosion? Dare I say car bomb?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JrDavis

Near perfect vision and you can't see that bright light in the last picture the firefighters are staring at?

It may just be a natural gas line burning like a torch after the house exploded?

The crater imo is nothing more then the foundation remnants and a giant ass blow torch.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
can someone please sum up what we know so far.

What we know so far:

1. The only place a sulfur smell was mentioned, was by the OP who said he smelled it.
2. The OP was originally 30 miles away, but, his home moved magically to 5 miles away later on.
3. Homemade bomb and meth lab have been ruled out.
4. 2 people died, 7 others hospitalized, two dozen homes uninhabitable and many others need repair.
5. Gas was not smelled and the gas company found no gas leaks. Gas still could not be ruled out yet though.
6. It could be "WEEKS" before they come to a conclusion. (Per Fireman video.)
7. The gas in that area should smell skunkish and like rotten eggs; but, not sulfurish. They add the smell they said.
8. One of the 2 main homes that blew was for sale by owner. Early fiirelady statement said she got conflicting stories as to whether it was vacant or not. Later, ATS members concluded it was vacant per a neighbor's statement.

edit on 11/11/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

I'm not done reading the thread but I need to reply to this post.

#1.Please find where I said I lived 30 miles away? It's not there because I didn't say that, I was relaying REALTIME reports of people around indianapolis who felt and heard the blast, My sister lives 15 miles northeast from the blast which crosses highways and hills and her whole house rattled, but no sound.Shelby county which is 23+ miles southeast from the blast had reports of feeling and hearing the blast, the more south you go in indiana the more rural it becomes so lots of flat lands and farms that explains the being felt out to 30 miles.

#2.I did in fact smell sulfur and I actually have a video of me driving to the scene commenting on the smell in the air and you can visibly see the smoke cloud. So yeah... stop assuming and insinuating that I lied. I came here for answers...

#3. the only reason I brought up that thorium reactor was the discussion turned into a code that said 700c and someone said it might be the temp of the fire, so I looked for things that ignited at 700c and that was one of them, when it was quickly debunked I explicitly stated "we are getting off track here" and searched for other explanations.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Car bomb photos, ELSEWHERE- just to show possibilities..

beirut car bomb photos
edit on 11-11-2012 by lilmehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
To those looking at the pics I posted, pay attention to the trees left side...they are not evergreen trees and have their leaves still on...yet to the right of those trees there is debree... and importantly there is still no confirmation that it was a gas explosion....anywhere !

edit on 11-11-2012 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
hey guys, here's an interesting conspiracy link about the explosion that I just found. It's great to see what people can come up with in terms of imagination. The stuff of a movie. www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
I dont see an impact crater.....am i blind or what?

I have near perfect vision and I don't see one either.

I think you're ok

Near perfect vision and you can't see that bright light in the last picture the firefighters are staring at?

No I see what you're referring to. I do not see any evidence of craters.
If you look on the ground right in front of where they (firemen) are standing (approx) you'll see the same bright white light... such as an extremely powerful flashlight which firemen use... bright light inside smoke would cause the bright bulb effect you see where the home was standing as well.

or not ?

It's a more plausible explanation that a meteor strike with photos that show no evidence of a crater ??

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebHFX
hey guys, here's an interesting conspiracy link about the explosion that I just found. It's great to see what people can come up with in terms of imagination. The stuff of a movie. www.whatdoesitmean.com...

This has already been posted multiple times in this thread.

It's Sorcha Faal and she is a know kook on the WWW

Suffice to say "she's not a source"

link   
reply to post by llpoolej

Hi there! I have a house in Knoxville, just several blocks from the explosion... The explosion there was pretty violent and left quite a bit of destruction in it's wake, but I don't believe it was near what we are hearing about.

It may have been the result of gas-line failure or human error, I just don't believe the Knoxville comparison proves that gas was responsible for this, based off comparison.

The day that explosion happened, I was working outside just a couple miles away and heard a slight bang... we thought there was a fender bender in the road, just a few feet away. There were locals reporting the sound a couple miles away, but no one 20-30miles away acknowledged hearing and feeling the sound and shake of the explosion. That can not compare to the claims being made, relavent in the OP.

To hear the explosion 30miles away, you would need to be in Gatlinburg or even Morristown....

link   
This was just on ABC news. There was a representative from a utility company who said that there's no gas leaks. Report said no one ever noticed any gas odor in the days leading up to the explosion either.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Here's some really great pics...

Facebook pictures

Look at that car..

link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc
This was just on ABC news. There was a representative from a utility company who said that there's no gas leaks. Report said no one ever noticed any gas odor in the days leading up to the explosion either.

source?

link?

link   
reply to post by Maskander

1. Got it - you're 5 miles away then. I'm taking your Harry Potter hat away and returning your muggle house hat.

2. I didn't imply you lied about the sulfur smell. The group is focusing on that one smell which actually doesn't even relate to gas and my statement was to show the media has said over and over that nobody in the area smelled anything. So, the sulfur smell on your way there was not related. You probably smelled it on your way there yes; but, it wasn't related to the explosion. The point was only ONE testimony to the sulfur smell. No implication of lies.

3. A reactor is a BIG huge construction. Too big for a house to hide it. Glad you corrected that bit.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

What are you talking about? I'm talking about the bright ball that's obviously coming out of the ground behind the trees.

Also the fact the meteor broke the sound barrier could easily explain sonic booms for miles.

Troilite can easily cause the sulfur smell.

"Meteorites contain Hydrogen, Carbon, Methane, Helium, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Sulfur, Chlorine etc.

Symptoms very much resembles with carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide or chlorine poisoning.

Every body knows that carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless gas, which cannot be perceived by the senses. It is formed by incomplete combustion of carbon and organic matter. Meteorites contain both carbon and organic compounds.

After reaching the earth carbon monoxide might have been released from the meteorite due to incomplete combustion. Other probability is that the affected area may contain some organic matter beneath the topsoil. After the impact carbon monoxide gas was released from the soil due to the reaction of burning of meteorite with organic matter present.
Other causes may be chlorine or carbon dioxide gas.
If it is true then these phenomenon must have played a major role in extinction of dinosaurs from the planet. "

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
It really doesn't look like officals are thinking this is the result of a gas explosion.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
To those looking at the pics I posted, pay attention to the trees left side...they are not evergreen trees and have their leaves still on...yet to the right of those trees there is debree... and importantly there is still no confirmation that it was a gas explosion....anywhere !

edit on 11-11-2012 by captiva because: (no reason given)

Here's a close up. That partially destroyed house in the image is the one directly adjacent to the last one 100% destroyed.

Notice the tree has burn damage, and also notice what I mentioned earlier in this thread regarding leaf type and size:

Those are not the type of leaves that just "blow off"... in fact they aren't really leaves at all. More of a needle. As I mentioned earlier.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Originally posted by Studiosamurai
reply to post by indy0725

Apparently from here:

A chilling report circulating in the Kremlin this afternoon released by the Aerospace Defence Forces (VKO) states that Kosmos 2479 detected the firing of two AGM-114 Hellfire missiles from a MQ-1 Predator drone yesterday being operated by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) over the United States city of Indianapolis that resulted in a massive explosion [photo 2nd left], and from local US media reports resulted in at least two deaths.

Most ominous in this VKO report is its stating that the “intended targets” of these Hellfire missiles were the US Army Resource Services (PPBES) and the US Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS), both located in Indianapolis, Indiana.

from here www.whatdoesitmean.com...

no idea if source is credible or a fantasist. Probably the latter...

IF thats true, then this looks like a false flag that went wrong!!!

I'm sorry, it is sad that people died there, but this definitely made me laugh so hard that i spilled some beer over my keyboard, ATS should have an introductory course for all members, where you have to pass it before you can post or participate in the forums.

Run a google search for "chilling report circulating in the Kremlin", it just never stops..

Did you notice I CAPITALISED the word "IF", or was you so intent on making a smart arse remark that you didnt bother to look?

I repeat that IF the above were true then it WOULD look like a false flag event. So tell me, assuming the referenced article WERE true, what would this event suggest to you?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

It coulld be a meteor, but wouldn't there be a bigger crater from a meteor that could cause such a huge explosion?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

Originally posted by mrnotobc

source?

link?

My tv, ABC news a few minutes ago.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

reply to post by HIWATT

What are you talking about? I'm talking about the bright ball that's obviously coming out of the ground behind the trees.

-

You didn't read my response obviously. I DID refer to the bright what light. It's evident in front of the firemen (possibly from a truck mounted lamp) and the white ball of light where the house once was could simply be an EMT or whomever also with a super bright flashlight such as what firemen use in emergencies ... bright light inside smoke plume = what you see there.....

I suppose it's possible that it is in fact Supermans long lost brother who has just now arrived, and that bright light is the emergency beacon flashing when he popped the lid off his meteorite hot rod spaceship....

edit on 11-11-2012 by HIWATT because: add

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join