It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant sonic boom felt and heard in Indianapolis Indiana(meteor? mass devastation Info blocade

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I've been listening to the radio feed whilst reading the article, trying to write down what I hear for about the past hour or so; not sure if it will be of any use;

Engine 10, Smoke in the basement "I can't see anything".
Control - Engine 10, we're still in.....the area"
Engine 10; - We just have some ---(trapped?) --- smoke in the basement, we're clear.
Engine - Tone noise- followed by-- "Overdose, Scene not secure" -- Computer voice
engine 27, 1105 north burrel street injured person, that location is 11 north 28 eight hundred east.
engine 19, ladder 19, -- 535 southwest street, stuck elevator 1648 hours, that location is 600 south, 500 west
ladder 19; we are responding
Control; Lader 27 medic 10, 1848 laslo avenue, Bleeding non-traumatic, 1520 noth, 1700 east.
Engine 8, 4636 ground lake road -- abdominal or back pains
Engine 44; 31 17 ratford drive, sick person
Control engine 8; 2094
engine 18, 2039 trash fire, north berwick avenue, 1790 hours
Engine 1, medic --, 200 north belview, sick person,

Command, car 1200; "are you gunna be there a little while longer there sir?"
Command; "Affirmative".
Car 1200; "We have a firefighter from one the neighbourhoods, last name of Cox, he or one of our guys is gunna come to the meca(meda?) van, and if we can get him into his residence to pick up a couple items"
Command; "Clear".
Car 1200;" thank you sir."

engine 25, east washington street, south arlington, stabbing, scence not secure.
1048 to command; "Status"
Command; "just gettin done back here with the last noticing a small fire in the back of one of the buildings that went down."

Engine 55, 3351 blue ash lane, CBA
Engine 3036 Northwester avenue", Apartment fire, Batallian 12(4 fire trucks), Assigned to FD-OP 3, location, 1732 hrs,
Squad 29; South east street, Iowa street -- Unconscious person
44; 2 story brick apartment building, nothing showing, investigating.
Control; battlion 12
Ladder 44, we're forcing the door open

Firecontrol to Western Command; "we need law enforcement because we had forced entry"
Engine, Safety 4, 6204 double resident fire, 1740 hrs
6204, east 21st street, box 2 71, Battalion 10 assigned to OP-5

Engine 30; 1849 north Livingston avenue, sick person

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Thiese look like trees that are not evergreen....and they have leaves still on them...
" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
edit on 11-11-2012 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
Two Dead - A MSM sourcing a twitter tweet - confirmation with names and a picture.

The picture is today's date and the explosion was last night at 11PM Eastern Time I think, so, the photo date is just the publish date and not the date it was taken.

www.fox59.com...
edit on 11/11/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

RIP- if true...

this is their house (zoom in)

looking at that google image, the houses completely destroyed were the first two (on the right) immediately after the road turns straight after that corner. So these folks must have been in the house adjacent to the last 100% destroyed one... hard to tell from the google image. Almost looks as if it's even one house farther down - but that house looks fine... even the one adjacent is still 50% standing... I guess they were in the wrong half

edit on 11-11-2012 by HIWATT because: add

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wasobservingquietly

The numbering must drive the delivery & mail people crazy!!!

Should see my town - up until few years ago when town ordered people to renumber many of the house
numbers bore no relation to one another on street

What had happened people when built house back about 50 yeras ago will simply pick a number or use
number from old house or use lot numbers so one house would be 411 next one 22, etc

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Nothing particularly out of the ordinary about that couple (re: drone, etc.)

She was a teacher, he a techy-audiophile.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Studiosamurai
reply to post by indy0725

Apparently from here:

A chilling report circulating in the Kremlin this afternoon released by the Aerospace Defence Forces (VKO) states that Kosmos 2479 detected the firing of two AGM-114 Hellfire missiles from a MQ-1 Predator drone yesterday being operated by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) over the United States city of Indianapolis that resulted in a massive explosion [photo 2nd left], and from local US media reports resulted in at least two deaths.

Most ominous in this VKO report is its stating that the “intended targets” of these Hellfire missiles were the US Army Resource Services (PPBES) and the US Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS), both located in Indianapolis, Indiana.

from here www.whatdoesitmean.com...

no idea if source is credible or a fantasist. Probably the latter...

IF thats true, then this looks like a false flag that went wrong!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

Your top red square is the two houses that were leveled.

Your bottom red square is one of the houses on either side that were totaled (completely gutted but partial structure remains) but not burned completely to the ground. It's pair on the top side is not squared in red.

1 not leveled, 2 leveled to the ground, 1 not leveled.

link   

Originally posted by captiva
Thiese look like trees that are not evergreen....and they have leaves still on them...
" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
edit on 11-11-2012 by captiva because: (no reason given)

that thread has been 404'd
edit on 11-11-2012 by HIWATT because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by HIWATT

Their house is 8355, not 8343 according to record.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maskander

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
looks nasty

if you look at all of the pictures there is a visible impact crater outline, caused by what Idk.
edit on 11-11-2012 by Maskander because: (no reason given)

Not sure why Im getting 404s on trying to post the pic myself, so here is the the original posting by Maskander and RoScoLaz...respects to them.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Originally posted by Studiosamurai
reply to post by indy0725

Apparently from here:

A chilling report circulating in the Kremlin this afternoon released by the Aerospace Defence Forces (VKO) states that Kosmos 2479 detected the firing of two AGM-114 Hellfire missiles from a MQ-1 Predator drone yesterday being operated by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) over the United States city of Indianapolis that resulted in a massive explosion [photo 2nd left], and from local US media reports resulted in at least two deaths.

Most ominous in this VKO report is its stating that the “intended targets” of these Hellfire missiles were the US Army Resource Services (PPBES) and the US Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS), both located in Indianapolis, Indiana.

from here www.whatdoesitmean.com...

no idea if source is credible or a fantasist. Probably the latter...

IF thats true, then this looks like a false flag that went wrong!!!

I'm sorry, it is sad that people died there, but this definitely made me laugh so hard that i spilled some beer over my keyboard, ATS should have an introductory course for all members, where you have to pass it before you can post or participate in the forums.

Run a google search for "chilling report circulating in the Kremlin", it just never stops..

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I dont see an impact crater.....am i blind or what?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilmehere
reply to post by HIWATT

Their house is 8355, not 8343 according to record.

Sorry. The article states that 8349 was the "blast origin". Their address is listed as 8355, which is totally gone :-/

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
here is the house of the couple

That's almost 3 houses totally leveled... ugh. That last one on the right is just barely standing. The gal who lives at 8349 must have not been home. Wow.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva

Originally posted by Maskander

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
looks nasty

if you look at all of the pictures there is a visible impact crater outline, caused by what Idk.

Not sure why Im getting 404s on trying to post the pic myself, so here is the the original posting by Maskander and RoScoLaz...respects to them.

Star for you! That is definite proof right there. Anything that happened after the hit would explain the huge fire. Plus you don't feel a house explosion 30 miles away.

link   
reply to post by HIWATT

Yeah, it looks like 8349 was where it happened. Maybe they were the ones that weren't home? Talk about some extraordinary good luck!

link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta

I have near perfect vision and I don't see one either.

I think you're ok

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I don't see the crater outline either. I probably have no idea what to look for!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by wirefly

Gas is heavier than air, (Which is why garage floors are required to be sloped out in most building codes btw.) so I suppose that if you have a gas leak on the ground floor and the ignition point was on the upper floor, the gas concentration would be quite strong before the big bang.[/ex

WRONG

Natural gas is lighter than air - tends to collect in high points

Propane, gasoline are heavier than air and will tend to collect in lower points

Wow! I was always told that it was heavier than air. I guess it's because we always had propane and I just thought they all were the same. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

Originally posted by shaneslaughta

I have near perfect vision and I don't see one either.

I think you're ok

Near perfect vision and you can't see that bright light in the last picture the firefighters are staring at?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join