It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant sonic boom felt and heard in Indianapolis Indiana(meteor? mass devastation Info blocade

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
after reading more...nobody here has any evidence of any 'type' of explosion....

a house exploded so it MUST be a natural gas explosion because no evidence of any type can be found.....but that goes with any type of 'other' explosion..so by default it must be something normal and natural..ie a natural gas explosion...the gas company has said it has found no evidence of leaks..but 1 poster mentioned that maybe it was a deliberate leak from above ground....hmmmmm

no matter how many of us want to jump up and down and say 'i know' (which i havent..i just ask questions)...we will probably never know the true cause....

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
www.fox59.com...

As I said earlier, the tragedy was caused by nothing as nefarious as many here would like it to be. How they did it is still to be determined but it has been a criminal investigation from almost the very beginning. That's the reason for lack of information and reporting. To prosecute, they have to be able to protect the case.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
According to the news (theindychannel.com) it has been determined by investigators that this was intentional.

I just wonder how they did it..... and who for that matter....

I suppose if this was a Lifetime movie, I'd suspect either insurance fraud go wrong or an ex husband trying to get revenge.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by stormy46237
www.fox59.com...

As I said earlier, the tragedy was caused by nothing as nefarious as many here would like it to be. How they did it is still to be determined but it has been a criminal investigation from almost the very beginning.

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
It's really starting to sound like gas explosion and nothing even more sinister such as a bomb-maker's home.

Edit to add: It would be a heinous crime and shame if this ends up being an insurance collection scam for somebody who couldn't sell their house. I sure hope that doesn't end up to be the case.

That IS nefarious enough, that they declared the gas explosion "intentional".

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
There has been no statements made that it was in fact a "gas" explosion.

They have made statements speculating it could be, but not for certain.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I live a few blocks from where this happened. They gave a press release on FOX59 WXIN stating this is now a homocide investigation. They are asking for help if anyone has information specifically about a white van and it's occupants seen in the neighborhood the day of the blast. This is getting very interesting.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pennylane
There has been no statements made that it was in fact a "gas" explosion.

Then what did this mean?
www.fox59.com...

Indianapolis Homeland Security Chief Gary Coons said, “Our investigators believe natural gas is involved.

To me, it sounds like they have pinned it as natural gas but are still looking for the specific appliance that caused it. They said they are checking interior FIRST.

I still have my CNG question.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
www.theindychannel.com...

Explosion just made into a criminal investigation.

They are saying there was a white van there the day of the explosion and they need the publics help and they will give them $1,000 dollars if they are right.

Still havn't even told us a cause, yet they know it's a criminal investigation?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GroundZero

More on the homicide investigation announcment here:

Authorities: Indy home explosion investigated as homicide

An explosion in Indianapolis that killed two people is being investigated as a homicide, reports CBS affiliate WISH-TV.

Marion County Prosecutor Terry Curry told reporters they have officially opened a criminal homicide investigation. Officials are offering $1,000 for any information related to the case.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Wasn't there a pic on this thread somewhere of a white van in front ... lumber truck if I remember correctly. And the lady was in her garage in plain site in the pic.

P.S. Seems the pic was posted LATER than the original posting here about the MSM article about the furnace issue possibility.

Next Edit: Found it, page 76 www.abovetopsecret.com... and it was a RED truck. My error. Also, it was a couple doors down from the 1st house that exploded.

edit on 19/11/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
WXIN said one of the residents of the neighborhood told them they saw 2 men in the (Moncy's)boyfriend's van leaving the house the day of the blast. They seem to really be focusing on this now.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GroundZero
WXIN said one of the residents of the neighborhood told them they saw 2 men in the (Moncy's)boyfriend's van leaving the house the day of the blast. They seem to really be focusing on this now.

Pages & Pages ago...someone linked a page or quoted text saying the same thing. Mark L. & his cohort in crime were seen there earlier in the day.

I'm too tired to look for it - but it should still be there.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nerdyclutzyblonde

I've been kind of casually following this thread. With 100+ pages it's a little hard to keep up with everything.
I've been skimming pages mostly. The media coverage here is over the top, so by the time I hear about it 25 times on the news, radio, etc. I have a hard time motivating myself to read every post in this thread.
But thanks for the info. I though it was new information.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hmm, an intentional gas explosion would explain a lot.

I think I read earlier the owners of the house in question tried to sell their house, but couldn't. I'm willing to bet they could no longer afford their mortgage, so they tried to sell. But, since they couldn't sell, they probably opted for insurance fraud. They probably closed up the house, turned on a stove or furnace, and distinguished the flame so only gas came out. Then lit a candle in some other area of the house as to ignite the gas when it built up to a high enough level (you know, like they do in movies).

The ex-husband was trying to say "the furnace may be at fault" so I'm willing to bet the plan all along was to play innocent and blame it on an honest mistake or error.

I'm willing to believe the authorities already know it was a gas explosion, and have already found the appliances (or pieces of them) by now, and probably found out they all look normal which would indicate it was an intentional gas explosion, which led them to turn the investigation to a homicide since 2 people where killed.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this is NEW news or not.

The thermostat was replaced by the boyfriend!

Originally we heard things like this:
www.theindychannel.com...

Shirley's ex-husband, John Shirley of Noblesville, has said his daughter told him they were having furnace problems, but Monserrate Shirley said a thermostat had recently been replaced at the home, fixing the heating issues.

BUT

I just found this:
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Shirley's ex-wife, Monserrate Shirley, said her boyfriend, Mark Leonard, had replaced the thermostat recently and the furnace had resumed working.

I had wrongly presumed the thermostat was replaced by a hired serviceman.
edit on 19/11/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Indianapolis house explosion

White van tied to Indianapolis explosion said to have 2 occupants - @indystar

16 mins agofrom www.theindychannel.com by editor

www.breakingnews.com... www.theindychannel.com...[ed itby]edit on 19-11-2012 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pixiefyre

also, check out her live in boy friend www.in.gov...

a no brainer here.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I haven't read this for a while, have people stopped believing it was martians / drone attacks? I know that I don't believe it, its more logical that it was set off on purpose as to collect insurance money on a house that was causing financial troubles.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Here's a post talking about 2 men outside of the home that day. I believe there may have been another. ??? I searched for as long as I could.

Here's the link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

(Page 77)

Originally posted by Momof5
So, I found this last night and can't help but wonder why it is that no one else has mentioned and/or noticed this. Moncy Shirley (i.e.: R. Monserrate Shirley/Roman) was apparently dating a man named Mark Ray Leonard. A simple google search shows numerous recent arrests. He had been living with her at that house until recently when they moved out as the house was FSBO. However, there are ZERO listings for the home online. Yet, when you see this post about Mark and his buddy Dave Gill, it makes me wonder about the two men seen leaving the house earlier in the day. The fact Dave has been promising the women giving him money that he is getting an insurance settlement in the near future seems to lend further credence to this theory. I will be interested to see if their names appear in the news anytime soon.

webcache.googleusercontent.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I know it's been mentioned here before here, but seems the question is still being asked (as now a homocide investigation), was Dion Longworth possible a target by accident or intent?

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2012/11/was-indiana-explosion-victim-targeted-microchip-expertise-in-time-to-market-2494598.html

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join