It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant sonic boom felt and heard in Indianapolis Indiana(meteor? mass devastation Info blocade

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProperlyErrant

Originally posted by KhufuKeplerTriangle
was it a hypersonic plane hitting the ground?

could that have broken the gas lines (impact?)

There would most likely be debris from the plane such as metals and other plane parts, along with a significant impact crater.
with something coming in from low earth orbit at a high enough velocity there might be little left to see.

Let me review the photos. K. Looks like either very huge gas explosion or something that triggered one.

Please enjoy the image collage and remember it's only a theory... conspiracy theory not fact.

the similarities between this and that, the indy explosion and the pentagon blast entry/exit, and the picture of drone strike aftermath in Afghanistan... very similar.

but i know nothing.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dangerish

dangerish, I don't know if you're still following this thread, but some have said that the photos below are the same woman (Moncy R. Shirley / Monci Roman), the homeowner of the house (or one of the houses) that blew up in Indianapolis.

Is this the mother of your niece's friend? If so, are these all photos of her, a famous NASA microbiologist from Huntsville (left and middle photos) now a nurse at a hospital in Indianapolis (the right photo, from the current news articles)? Because that would possibly add quite an interesting angle to the story...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I think the poster was trying to infer that Shirley is an alcoholic (or possibly drug addict). The reference to being "anonymous" from the one post is what made me go 'duh.' Addiction (and way too much of the tanning bed) will age you quickly.

Sorry, I think that saying "it's not her" is just another red herring in this case!

Peace!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
2 pretty interesting reads:

enenews.com...

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2012/11/new-madrid-under-gas-attack-6-new-madrid-explosions-in-a-month-2495900.html

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
If you go here: mylicense.in.gov... and look up Moncy's Indiana nursing license, it says she's held it since 2001. My neighbor has worked with her for years.

The Wiki page on NASA's Monci Roman says:

In December 2006, Roman participated in the “What Did You Do At Your Job Today?” video series, an advertising campaign designed to bolster federal employee recruitment. The “What Did You Do At Your Job Today?” video series, spotlights individuals working in unique posts across the federal government. On May 7, 2007, Roman was honored by the U.S. Office of Personnel Management for her outstanding work for the government.[4]

This is current info for NASA's Monserrat Roman: www.zoominfo.com...#!search/profile/person?personId=366981597&targetid=profile

And here scienceblogs.com...

I don't think we are talking about the same woman. Although when I asked her, neighbor said "yep, all 3 are her, she used to be heavy".

Uncanny resemblance?

Whatever is going on with that woman, I still maintain that the POS creep she's hooked up with is involved. He's all kinds of bad news.
edit on 15-11-2012 by stormy46237 because: forgot a sentence.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by stormy46237

I don't think we are talking about the same woman...

I thought it was established earlier in the thread that a house for sale on the same street, not the blast house, was owned by the NASA woman.
(edit.. or maybe that they just had the same name. People jumped on the NASA thing because of 'the hit' angle.)

Does the nurse also hold a degree in microbiology, or are we just confusing facts?

edit on 15-11-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

Edit... seems the NASA Monserrate has nothing to do with Indianapolis. She lives in Huntsville. We're just going in circles.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stormy46237

Jeez, now a possible doppleganger in the mix?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I went to the following link & watched the video to the end.

What I found interesting is that from their words, the authorities SEEM to be focusing on them.

One of the first statements from her boyfriend is about the clothes he's wearing.

If you watch at the end, when the reporter asked WHO would be saying you did something, he gets very mad & the interview ends.

Sensitive topic there. He can't answer the question. And finally asks if the reporter has Facebook.

He's hiding something. Whether if it's from this incident or something else- who knows.

www.theindychannel.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by delusion

I don't think we are talking about the same woman...

I thought it was established earlier in the thread that a house for sale on the same street, not the blast house, was owned by the NASA woman.
(edit.. or maybe that they just had the same name. People jumped on the NASA thing because of 'the hit' angle.)

Does the nurse also hold a degree in microbiology, or are we just confusing facts?

You can pull up every current property tax record for that street and the only Monserrate involved is the one that owns the house that blew. That one is the nurse. Moncy is just a registered nurse and isn't even the brightest bulb in the pack, according to neighbor. She's lived and worked in Indy since at least 2001. Neighbor says she'll look through some old pics and see what she can find for comparison between heavy Moncy and the way she is now.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You can pull up every current property tax record for that street and the only Monserrate involved is the one that owns the house that blew. That one is the nurse. Moncy is just a registered nurse and isn't even the brightest bulb in the pack, according to neighbor. She's lived and worked in Indy since at least 2001. Neighbor says she'll look through some old pics and see what she can find for comparison between heavy Moncy and the way she is now.

Cheers, I was trying to get a birthdate for both ('Moncy' is 1965 I think), or a current maritial status, but couldn't find one. She lives in Huntsville anyway.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I was just browsing a thread on a rival 'truth' site with lots of good analysis and info that isnt on this one (not sure if I can link to it...Mods?)
and an article was posted, for which an interesting point of info was this bit...

The experts say a natural-gas explosion also would have certainly had enough force to pummel nearby homes even several streets away. That also includes the strange scene inside the neighborhood where homes blocks from the blast had garage doors caved in — even if they were pointed away from the blast. Worsey said that’s because a blast causes a vacuum to form as superheated air is forced away from the ignition source. Air rushes back into the void caused by the explosion. He said the air sucking back in very easily could have caved in the opposite-facing doors.

The vacuum thing hasnt been brought up yet, but is worth keeping in mind.

link to a site that carries the article (it's on a few different news sites)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

edit on 15-11-2012 by nerdyclutzyblonde because: Changed my mind.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerdyclutzyblonde
I went to the following link & watched the video to the end.

What I found interesting is that from their words, the authorities SEEM to be focusing on them.

One of the first statements from her boyfriend is about the clothes he's wearing.

If you watch at the end, when the reporter asked WHO would be saying you did something, he gets very mad & the interview ends.

Sensitive topic there. He can't answer the question. And finally asks if the reporter has Facebook.

He's hiding something. Whether if it's from this incident or something else- who knows.

www.theindychannel.com...

Whoever is responsible) have to pay for what they did to me and everybody else," Monserrate Shirley said, her voice breaking. "I don't know what happened. Somebody knew that I was out of town. I should have been there."

Wow. What does that mean exactly? Interesting.

edit on 15-11-2012 by Tecumte because: fix quote

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Former news reporter here. I'm out of that business and into a different line of work now, for reasons not relevant to this discussion.

A few things I'd like to point out: First, I think the news media are being very careful in their reporting, and I think they can make an informed guess as to what happened and why. They're not dumb, and it's their business to investigate and report the news even when sources are being uncooperative.

Because they have to be careful not to libel any of the people playing a role in the developing story, you won't hear any speculation about the case until the investigation is concluded and the results are published. This is not a coverup, it's journalistic fairness, or professional self-interest, or whatever you want to call it.

My impressions: Ms. Shirley and her boyfriend Mark Leonard are doing themselves no favors at all by giving media interviews. They are also either getting very bad legal advice, or are disregarding the advice of their lawyer by speaking out.

There's no shame in getting legal counsel in their situation -- no matter how this disaster happened, there will be rumors and theories and fingerpointing. The best they can do in this situation is to shut the hell up and offer a firm "no comment" -- at the very most, let their attorney issue a press release stating their shock at what happened, their compassion for the victims and their families, and a request for privacy as they deal with their loss. And that's IT.

They should know that complaining publicly that they are being treated with suspicion serves only to increase the scrutiny they're under. We're hearing a lot about how they're the victims, and how much stress they're feeling. Cops love people who can't keep their mouths shut, especially if they're already suspicious that you're up to something.

Ms. Shirley's statement that she wished she had been in the house instead of her two neighbors who died gave me a chill -- this went beyond simple compassion and seemed like a veiled expression of remorse (for what, exactly? Hmmm.). But in her stressed-out, medicated state, who really knows for sure?

Mr. Shirley, the ex husband and co-owner of the home, did himself no favors either. He said he'd "bet anything" it was the furnace, which made it sound as if he knew more about the accident than any of the investigators at that point.

I have not confirmed myself through public records research, but the information about the divorce, the protective order, the financial difficulties, bankruptcy, an aborted short sale on the home, the $1k / month child support payments etc. seem reliable to me.

Any of these circumstances could tempt someone to arrange an "accident" that gets rid of a major financial burden, with an added bonus of spite towards an estranged spouse. Add a boyfriend who seems to have a questionable past, and people are bound to speculate about possible motivations.

We ALL know natural gas is potentially dangerous. We read news stories every few weeks about gas explosions that destroy houses, businesses, or entire neighborhoods. I truly don't believe anyone actually meant to kill anyone else; I don't see deliberate murder here. At this point we can only speculate about whether this was an accident, or an act of spite or fraud that got way out of hand.

Ms. Shirley's lawyer's statements to the media suggest that he's hoping to lay the blame on the utility company. Is he attempting to divert attention away from his clients, or drumming up business for a bunch of lawsuits? Whatever his motivations are, he's acting more like an ambulance-chaser than a crusader for justice.

As for the other theories about a possible drone strike, meteor, satellite, missile, assassination, UFO, HAARP and other conspiracies, thanks for all the hard work, but I think the solution to this one is more easily explained -- a natural gas explosion, followed by a fire, that may or may not have benefited from human assistance. In any event, it was an accident -- either in its entirety, or as an unintended consequence of an ill-conceived plan by one or more people with greed or revenge on their minds.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ikonoklast
reply to post by dangerish

dangerish, I don't know if you're still following this thread, but some have said that the photos below are the same woman (Moncy R. Shirley / Monci Roman), the homeowner of the house (or one of the houses) that blew up in Indianapolis.

Is this the mother of your niece's friend? If so, are these all photos of her, a famous NASA microbiologist from Huntsville (left and middle photos) now a nurse at a hospital in Indianapolis (the right photo, from the current news articles)? Because that would possibly add quite an interesting angle to the story...

She changed that much in four months?

If these are two different women with the same name, they sure have the same nose and mouth. Stories and identities getting confused??
edit on 16-11-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

If these are two different women with the same name, they sure have the same nose and mouth. Stories and identities getting confused??

It's not the same lady, one lives in Huntsville and works as a microbioligist and helps in designing life suport systems for NASA, the other lives in Indianopolis and works as nurse. And her house blew up.
They may both be puerto-rican (based on the name), so facial similarities may be racial.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

Perhaps one of the nearby neighbors had some kind of issue with them?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by delusion

It's not the same lady, one lives in Huntsville and works as a microbioligist and helps in designing life suport systems for NASA, the other lives in Indianopolis and works as nurse. And her house blew up.
They may both be puerto-rican (based on the name), so facial similarities may be racial.

Good point, they do share some unique features!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Another fire in Indianapolis, space heater to blamed

www.wishtv.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by stormy46237

That was my impression also, that they probably are not the same woman. It would have been quite interesting if they were, but it seemed pretty unlikely.

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join