It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tomorrow is 11/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
It's Veterans Day!! Too bad that doesn't fall on a Monday, now I have to work and have a case of the Mondays....
7 7 7 is better especially if your in Vegas....

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired

Originally posted by fastbob72

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Are any of you aware of the significance of today?
Ever heard of armistice day?
Millions of human beings are remembered on this day by those who care about those who sacrificed themselves for people like us to waffle on about the day in shockingly bad taste.
11/11 is ARMISTICE DAY.

Ah yeah,think I already pointed out it was Rememberance Day !!

Yes you did sixty seconds prior to me hitting my send button so sorry I missed out on your input

This whole thread reeks of cheapness.

Sorry it happens quite often to be honest.lol

I thought when people bang on about keep seeing 11:11 on their clocks it was the time ~ eleven minutes past eleven ~ that they were all concerned about,didn't realise it was a date they meant.

Mind you I think 96% of the days in 2012 have been nominated for some sort of disaster or other.

I wish I'd known about this last month cos then I'd have put a tenner bet on at Ladbrokes that absolutely nothing of earth shattering importance apart from Rememberance Day Parades and rightly so would happen today !!

So has anyone any idea what major event IS predicted to happen today,apart from rememberance ??

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by fastbob72
So has anyone any idea what major event IS predicted to happen today,apart from rememberance ??

the2012scenario.com...

On the 11th of November 2012 (11:11:12) the Higher Heart Chakra of Mother Earth will open and she will take her first step into 5D awareness. The fifth dimensional Earth will begin to take form and those who have opened their own Higher Hearts will be able to start ascending to the 5D Earth, if that is what they have chosen, and when the moment is right for them.

Also

This Light energy is Pearly Pink and Gold and it will enter the Higher Heart Chakra of Mother Earth at 11:11 AM GMT at Glastonbury, England, which is the location of Mother Earth’s Heart Chakra. (The vortex at Glastonbury Tor / Chalice Well.)

Its interesting how Glastonbury Tor was also shown in the Olympics Ceremony where the Watchman Nathan Leal noted that the gate to Pandemonium (hell) had been opened.
www.watchmanscry.com...
This explains why there was so much violence around the world after that stupid anti-muslim video was shown on Youtube.

It looks like the next 31 days is show time ranging from 11-11-2012 to 12-12-2012.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Oh well if it is true then it would seem we're pretty feeked then,,might aswell go down kicking and fighting.lol.

It's a bit sick to open the gates to hell ushering in the new world order and world war on Rememberance Day,pretty inconsiderate if you ask me

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I don't know what's happening around the world, but from where I'm sitting it definately feels like a shtf kinda day!! First off I got shorted majorly on my paycheck due to a demotion my boss got which has in turn affected me because I work directly under her. Then, as I left work this morning I had the local police department call me to set up a time to speak with my 14 yr old about an incident directly involving him (due to his and his friend's bullying of a Jewish boy in their school) which led to a runaway report filed by a fellow student's parents! Then the relay box for my turn signals and hazzard lights in my car went bad, so I can't drive it untill it's fixed and can't afford to fix it due to my demotion affected job I mentioned earlier!! And finally, so far today at only 2:30 in the afternoon, my neighbors were out back screaming at each other about a huge misunderstanding that occured regarding their respective dogs!! I've lived here for over a year and have NEVER heard any screaming matches in my neighborhood!!!

Sooooo, today seems like a real bad day for quite a few people, from where I sit that is!! Maybe we're the "few unfortunates" a member mentioned on the first page?! Lol

Good luck to all and hopefully this is just a fluke and not the begining of the..... well, just good luck everyone

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

Who cares?Today is 10/11/12....That will never happen again

Unless of course you are American when it would be 11/10/12 - which will also never happen again, except when it happens on 10th November 2112, 2212, 2312.......etc...................................

edit on 11/11/2012 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

A possible Meteor Struck a neighborhood in Indianapolis, killed 2 people, levelled 2 houses, and damaged 24 others! Happened just before midnight, but I think it counts. Where's my Ben Franklin?

I also got a personal best on pullups and curls in the gym today, and hit my lowest body weight in 10 years, does that count?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join