It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Obama NEVER should have been elected as a US Senator, HE WAS NOT QUALAFIED! He had NO military experience, he had NO police experience, NO city council experience, NO experience as Mayor, No experience as Governor. He did run for Congress–but failed. He was a U.S. Senator for a VERY short time, however, he NEVER authored a bill, he NEVER voted for, or against one either. He only ever voted “present.” He couldn’t even take the time to study an issue and make a decision as to whether or not an issue brought before the senate for a vote would be a good thing, or a bad thing for his constituents. “PRESENT.” It’s shameful, really! How does a man with his lack of experience, get elected to the highest office in the land–in the world? It makes absolutely NO sense….

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Because he was an articulate Black man.

That's all I could think of.

No disrespect...Just my honest answer.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
It's called "failing upwards".
He's a pawn & there for a reason.
It's all part of the Chicago way...

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
All I have to say is I don't know exactly WHAT is going on, but my gut feeling tells me something isn't right and my gut feeling is never wrong. Or maybe I need to go to the bathroom and take an Obama.

Pladuim

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by madenusa

You are implying that this life makes sense, or that it supposed to make sense. On both counts, it doesn't. Obama became POTUS because he was born at the right time, accidentally bumped into the right people, and ran against those less popular. That's all.

We, on the other hand, weren't born at the right time, didn't accidentally bump into the right people, and we're not running for any office.

I wonder how many people are at a place in their life that they had actually planned on?

top topics

join