It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 Presidential Election: A woman might be elected first time in History.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

As I told in my last post in this thread only something really extraordinary may stop the arrival of Hillary Clinton to the White house, and my intuition says to me that what it was found this last Friday in a private computer that is possession of Anthony Weiner is precisely the kind of thing that can change what appears to be an already cooked victory for the Democratics in the election.

Please read:
www.zerohedge.com...

The FBI new probe, that now has also the warrant request involved, is extremely potentially damaging at this moment of the campaign, any evidence that may emerge from it exposing Clinton violation of classified material handling norms that could compromise National security would be devastating.

It is an irony that this kind of copies of never before disclosed Clinton emails were found investigating a case that look to be completed unrelated with her original scandal, but this has occurred before in History, when the Watergate scandal started it was for an arrest of people that were found without authorization inside the building where the Democratic Convention took place, and it was when they were removing microphones, so it was in the very last stage of a the commission of a political crime.

Please check:

www.mediaite.com...

It could be bad luck what we are seeing now, but also can be what happen when too many thinks are carrying wrongly, when there are a lot of violations to norms, to protocols, to guidelines along so much time.

I think this finding is enough to change the outcome that until the previous week was pretty clear, everything can happen now, the sexting investigation became a pandora box, and it is right now highly probable that Clinton will face the worst part of a perfect Political storm, in the moment she thought everything was already fixed in her favor.

We are living a Historic week, whatever happen along it will tell us if Hillary Clinton will be elected and even if she become President if she is in risk to face impeachment once in power. It is unlikely that she has something to do with Weiner misbehavior with the girl of 15 years old that is under investigation by the FBI, but the new findings can be the smocking gun that was foretold several times by many analysts along this year in the media.

If Clinton becomes indicted by the Justice Department for these new emails, following a new recommendation of the FBI, this would transform the election in a complete mess, a pandemonium, since there is no time ahead to have a new nominee that can defeat Donald Trump in November 8th, so Mr Tim Kaine would be suddenly turned into the only possible choice.

Kaine nervousness with all this situation is already evident, from a public request he has sent to James Comey to disclose if there is really existence of new emails, something also is requested by the manager of Clinton Campaign in an attempt to minimize the impact of the news. Of course FBI will never disclose the content of the emails with the level of details that they want before to have a clear picture of all the new scenario.

Please check:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Tim Kaine could continue in the ticket but it is clear that a drop off of Clinton at this point would create a terrible chaotic circumstance, this however may open an unexpected opportunity for another democratic woman to, in the very last moment, be included in the ticket, as the VP runner mate .

Lets see what is going to occur but please be prepared for the worst possibility, since if what the FBI finds is really strong by the end of this week we are going to see something that may appear Watergate or the messed 2000 election as Jokes.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 10/31/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I predicted in the 1990s that Hillary would someday be President as a "reward" by the powers that be in the Democratic party for her not immediately divorcing Bill during the whole Monica Lewinsky debacle.

People are foolish if they don't believe the fix has been in for a long time, and that it was decided by powerful people a long time ago that the Presidential election was much too important -- and worth way too much money -- to be left to average citizens to decide.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I think certainly Mrs Clinton called a lot the attention of the political world for her support to her husband in the Sexgate scandal, but I also think she has done merits by herself along two decades as a senator and also gaining experience in the public administration as State Secretary to pursue the white house now.

This November 8th it is going to be the common people in general who has the decision in their hands, the extension of what the economic or political power can do to determine the next President finishes this weekend with the paid advertising in the media, they can certainly influence with propaganda strategies but they can't elect the President without the people.

All that rhetoric that the corporations are electing the new President is spread by Donald Trump in order to contest the result of the election, since he is the candidate that is in behind according with the major part of the polls.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Although for me it was pretty clear the message I was perceiving in the so strong causal line that appeared to me about 4 years ago, that a woman would be elected President of the United States, I confess that in many moments of this so tense political campaign I had my doubts if Hillary Clinton was going to be able to arrive to the election date even not charged or indicted.

Nevertheless, as it was written in the first posts of this thread this woman elected first time for the oval office was going to experience a not really easy arrival to her office, she was fighting since many years ago against not just one but various political conspiracies against her and her family.

We saw how in 1997 her enemies almost destroyed her marriage with a so dirty scandal that was prefabricated in many aspects. Monical Lewinsky was far to be an innocent young woman that was seduced by the President of the United States, as Kenneth Star wanted us to believe, today we know she had also her own past, many previous adventures with men much older than her, that makes us to visualize that she was the perfect agent to set a political trap that had the only purpose to conspire against democracy.

please check:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Kenneth Star is also a man far to be an example of honesty, morality and ethical virtues, he was forced to resign to an important trainer job in Baylor University, a sexual one that embarrassed the good name of that instution just this same year. That was the man that almost twenty years ago fiercely tried to destroy President William J Clinton.

please check:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.usatoday.com...

Hillary Clinton committed only one capital sin to deserve all the hatred that we have seen launched against her from the Trump campaign and other sectarian groups in the Republican party: to have stood up in defense of her marriage, her husband and the country against what it was by far the worst political plot ever in History of the country, she was extremely intelligent to see what was the real dimension of the accusations against her husband, and acted patriotically to avoid a so much unfair impeachment against him.

William Clinton also committed a capital sin to deserve the hatred of the Republican sectors that prepared such an attempt of coup d'etat against him: to be the first Democratic President effectively reelected in office since Franklyn Delano Roosevelt.

I am watching right now the closing of campaign of Hillary Clinton in Philadelphia, seeing her giving an emotive speech from the Presidential podium that President Obama has given to her it is clear for me that she is achieving the Prophecy that this thread contained years ago.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 11/7/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to The light,
Dear Readers,

In the very opening of this thread on 2012 I pointed that it was extremely difficult for me to see Mrs Hillary Clinton in the role of the First President woman of the United States, as well as the same sensation came to me with respect to other quite famous women politicians like Condolezza Rice or Madaleine Albright or Sarah Palin.

I wanted really to share the enthusiasm of the Democratic campaign trying to reach such a goal for this 2016 but many obstacles were in the middle, some of them really of huge dimension.

Hillary Clinton tried a lot to respond to the expectation of the people but there were many errors that can explain her defeat:

1) To accept a nomination without considering she was under investigations,
2) a really poor performance in the State Secretary,
3) Her visible health problems,
4) The decision to don't attend invitation to visit Mexico in campaign,
5) The way she handle a lot of official communications in private servers,
6) All the turmoil created for back up revolutions in middle east and also a second cold war against Russia, a nation that was friendly before her arrival to the office.
7) It is also difficult to don't think in the so many nice young professionals that I have helped to educate and are right now having so much trouble to find good jobs, to develop their own careers in an economy in stagnation.
8) I feel sad for the end of her political career, but it is difficult to don't think in the suffering of Ukrainians, Syrians, Libyans, Egyptians, among other nations that went in to civil wars during the current administration.
9) Also it is so hard to don't think in the so many victims of domestic violence and terrorism, a terrible situation that couldn't be fixed along the last eight years but became chronic.

The people voted for change, feeling that we are needing a new direction to point to, and we must all try to adapt to this new plan and contribute with the best of our abilities to help to create a better future than the present we have now.

Unfortunately Hillary was not represented any real change, more of the same of Obama and a possible jump back to policies that worked well in the beginning of the global economy but would not produce results in its current stage.

It will be indeed a woman as President in the future but in a very different time than this one, she will arrive with a world in peace and when a new social deal will be ready to be agreed among many different sectors.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join