It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 Presidential Election: A woman might be elected first time in History.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Although I am officially in some kind of mini vacation, after the so strong activity in my threads of the electoral season, I decided today a little more relaxed to initiate this thread.

I am perceiving Political events coming in years beyond the Obama era, and although this is not the first time I have said that I have seen clearly a woman in the role of the President of the country for the future, I am now convinced that this will occur following the ending of the second term of the Obama-Biden administration.

This woman is now in her mid age, I can say who she is not, and in my perception is that she does not look to be neither Hillary Clinton, neither Condoleezza Rice or Sarah Palin.

She is certainly somebody coming from the most important political tradition of America, is not entirely a new figure, but is not a present having a too much active role in the public life, although that can change along in the following years, curiously she seems to be naturally raised for the public life, as if she might be grown surrounded by fame, and strong public relations environment.

She seems to be an attorney and a very intellectual person, with great charisma and leadership skills, but at the same time is a woman of family, with a great sense of home life, likes privacy, and great taste for Art, music and Culture in general.

Nevertheless, this woman has been before in Washington DC, I feel she also is very familiar with the white house, and my perception is that even she has entered several times in the oval office, the curious part is that this seems to have occurred long time ago.

There are shadows of tragedy in her past, perhaps more than one painful loss of relatives affronted being young, but she has a strong religious family background that has allowed her to overcome them. She has a powerful and very magnetic smile and is a natural blond woman, seems to be auburn haired, long haired.

She herself has been very close to die tragically at least once on her life, and it seems it was traveling, this in mysterious circumstances, perhaps linked with political ties, but possibly just by chance, as it was by mere chance that she saved her life.

There is a lot of mystery in her past, like if in some way somebody very close to her have been victim of plots.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 11/10/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
i think its me. i had a dream the other night i was captured by russians, turned into a female and became a mancurian candidate and won.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
roseanne barr ran this year and came in 5th -- I bet she'll run again in 2016

www.roseanneforpresident2012.org...

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Michelle Obama?

2nd

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Hi Dear cry93,

No, Sorry, definitively is not an African American woman, but she seems to have met Obama, even perhaps at the very beginning of his political campaign to the white house, so she might know Michelle Obama very closely.

This lady does not have parents or grandparents alive anymore, she is too much young to be head of a big family clan, but many of her younger relatives see her more or less in such a role.

Thanks to read the thread,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 11/10/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light

Don't you think perhaps the folks who don't belong to the light might be more in need of your prayers? Just saying....

Anyway, I for one, would like to see Hillary run again, now that she has TONS of foreign policy experience, I would vote for her, whereas last time I did not ( in the primary). I would also be pleased to see Megan McCain as an option - she is young, but she is quite perceptive. She has stated aloud many of the reasons why I left the Republican party.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Sounds like Carolynne Kennedy.

There have been predictions that Obamma is the last President. It will be interesting to see.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
See, I wouldn't have thought of Megan McCain until a couple years from now. Kennedy is another good choice.

I am thinking 2016 could be a Clinton/Cuomo ticket.

I guess we need to go back to when Obama arrived in Chicago and see who was whom back then. I definitely think his ties to Chicago (by living there and even knowing Frank Marshall Davis) were instrumental in getting him elected. JMO

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Dear Readers,
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,

I have picked this reply at random, but I have read all your replies. The woman I am seeing taking oath as a President of the USA is too much young to be Hilary Clinton, that by that time would be 69 years old, also it is quite taller than her.

She has met Hillary, and even tried to be her friend, in fact she had some admiration for her, but at the same time she is still affected, in her feelings, for something not very pleasant that happened in between them some time ago. This seems to be some family matter, she expected some kind of consideration or respect from Hillary that she didn't care about, and the worst part is that the two Clintons have some kind of moral debt with her and her family, something that they didn't do and they ought to do in the past.

This Lady has born with her destination chosen for that role, by the will of God, but she is not now really completely aware of this, she may have some feelings, but she is several times less ambitious politically than Condoleezza, Sarah or Hillary, perhaps for that reason she is the one that has de divine blessing for that so difficult and important mision.

One good news, she will arrive to the power to start an era of peace for America and the world, by that time there will not be more war or conflict.

Something rare and at the same time fascinating happen with this premonition, I cannot see clearly her, I mean more of what I have described of her aspect, I have a lot of hints of her, but not a complete and clear picture, it is like if God didn't want to disclose his will completely now. She is a modern woman of a very liberal mind but at the same time coming from a very conservative and traditional family background.

Again perhaps the mystery of her identity has something to do with the tragic circumstances that have affected this woman, since very young, or the dark forces that were involved in her strange losses and sorrows.

One thing is sure, she is in the moment of her inauguration very focused in the memory of her parents, and the one of her disappeared siblings, but her mind is moreover captured by the evocation of her father, a great source of inspiration for her.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 11/11/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm an avid follower when it comes to politics. Who knows, maybe one day I'll throw my hat into the ring, lol.

I'm going to pay attention to who was a part of the Clinton administration and even their inner circle, particularly the latter years. I would also assume this person played some sort of role in Gore's campaign.

A younger dark horse with Clinton and Obama connections. She isn't black. She's tall.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Names mentioned so far .... Michelle Obama, Caroline Kennedy, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, ... none of them are qualified. They'd be a disaster. And Schultz is a proven serial liar.

Sara Palin ran and lost. She isn't POTUS material and would be torn apart in the media.

Hillary Clinton is qualified. She should have been in office instead of Obama. But she'll be 70 when the next election comes around and she has stated that she wants no part of it.

Dr. Condi Rice is qualified. She has also stated that she wants to remain in the private sector.

There is no woman, in either the democratic or republican party, even remotely qualified to be POTUS who will be running in 2016.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

It will be Hillary in 2016.

The kicker is….she’ll be running as a Republican! It’s the only obvious choice for the GOP since it’s leaning towards a more moderate candidate every 4 years. Who in the GOP is more moderate than McCain and Romney?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
It will be Hillary in 2016.

She'll be 70 and haggard. I used to think she'd run in 2016 but now I don't see it.

The kicker is….she’ll be running as a Republican!

That'll never happen. I'd be willing to bet a box of donuts ....

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Let me clarify that although democracy claims that is the one that the people choose the one that rules, many times along History God himself has entered in the Human affairs by choosing he himself who he considers it the person that really deserves the honor to rule and that has the capacity to do it correctly.

The election of great leaders of the past as for instance, among the ancient hebrews, were the cases of King Saul, King David, King Solomon and the prophets Joseph, Moses and Joshua, give us good examples of this priviiledge that God has.

The first woman President of the USA, as it was the case of the first Afroamerican and not white President are both part of the divine plan to try to save this nation of the chaos and abuse of power and corruption that America suffered on the Bush and Clinton eras.

Hillary Clinton might contend to be the next President, but she is not going to be the chosen one, Perhaps even Condoleeza try to do so, but she also will not get success, but this Lady, the one I am forseeing is going to do so, and let me tell that spending less energy and personal effort than none of her competitors, because she is the one carrying the blessing of the almighty.

In 2007 we saw very well known public figures competing to be the President, like Hillary or Giulani, but none of them got the power, because it was destinated for an almost unknown politician, at that time, that is our President Barack Obama.

It is not the years in the Politics what is going to determine who is going to rule, but the will of God the only one that will prevail. Recall, what the scripture says:

Psalm 118:22
The stone that the builders rejected has now become the cornerstone.

Matthew 21:42
Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures: "'The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone; the Lord has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes'?

Mark 12:10
Haven't you read this scripture: "'The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone

Luke 20:17
Jesus looked directly at them and asked, "Then what is the meaning of that which is written: "'The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone'?

Acts 4:11 He is "'the stone you builders rejected, which has become the capstone.'

It was through a slave, sold by his own brothers, that God saved Egypt from the great famine, as well as it was through an abandoned child that God leaded his people to escape from the captivity in Egypt and it was through the simple life of a Carpenter, not through a great Rabbi or son of Levits, that he brought us the Salvation.

America must learn a lot that the cure of its pains can be provided only by God, put your confidence in him, not in men.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 11/13/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
So why would someone have to be qualified seem kind of strange from what we've been through the last 4 years

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

Well,

President Obama has a very nice education, he is graduate from Harvard, and, let me repeat that he is Graduate, not dropped like it might be the case of Dick Cheney, from the Political Science school of that University.

However, it is not his degree from that very reputed University what put him in the white house, it was the will of God and his very open,simple and honest personality.

The first time I noticed him, was long time ago, in the Bill Clinton Presidence years , before he even became known politically, he was in a tour for the Pacific Coast, in California.

He decided to go to a mens boutique to buy a new suit, for an important event he needed to attend.
At the moment he was going to pay he used his credit card, the cashier checked it in the machine and few minutes after he told him that unfortunately his credit card was rejected.

He never could buy that suit, but at that moment I was sure he was going to be called by God for something incredibly great in his future. Why? there are many reasons we can discuss now, but perhaps nobody better than him knows how important is for the average citizen of this country to have access to fair credit.

Pls read: www.snopes.com...

Thanks for your comment,

The Angel of Lightness

Bible (American Standard)
The Gospel According to St. Luke 1,

46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

48 For he hath looked upon the low estate of his handmaid: For behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; And holy is his name.

50 And his mercy is unto generations and generations On them that fear him.

51 He hath showed strength with his arm; He hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their heart.

52 He hath put down princes from [their] thrones, And hath exalted them of low degree.

53 The hungry he hath filled with good things; And the rich he hath sent empty away.

54 He hath given help to Israel his servant, That he might remember mercy

55 (As he spake unto our fathers) Toward Abraham and his seed for ever.

extra DIV

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light
President Obama has a very nice education, he is graduate from Harvard, and, let me repeat that he is Graduate, not expelled like it was the case of George W. Bush.

George W. Bush graduated from Yale University (1968), and from Harvard Business School (1975)
He has degrees from both schools. He wasn't expelled.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yes Dear FlyersFan, George W Bush was effectively graduate from the MBA of Harvard, what a contradiction and a sad complicate compromise for that University, since we are talking of the same President that drove America to the Great Recession.

Who actually was dropped from Harvard Political Science program was his Vicepresident Dick Cheney, that had a lot of problems even to survive academically on it, according with his wikipedia page.

Pls Read:en.wikipedia.org...

Here the fact underlined by a remark on a speech of the own President George W. Bush,

www.presidency.ucsb.edu...

President Barack obama is graduate of the Bachelors of Arts on Political Science of Columbia University in 1983, and from the school of Law of Harvard with a J.D. magna cum laude in 1991.

VicePresident Joe Biden is double major in history and political science and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in 1965 from University of Delaware, and He went on to receive his Juris Doctor from Syracuse University's College of Law in 1968.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

George W Bush was effectively graduate from the MBA of Harvard,

So you admit that you were wrong when you said George Bush was expelled?

what a contradiction and a sad complicate compromise for that University, since we are talking of the same President that drove America to the Great Recession.

George Bush did just fine at Yale and Harvard and those schools wouldn't have graduated him if he hadn't done a fine job there. You add your subjective analysis of Bush, saying how sad it is that he went on to drive America into a recession, but then you laud praises on Obama even though he has taken the national debt of the USA to 16 trillion. That is partisan on your part and really doesn't make sense.

Who actually was dropped from Harvard Political Science program was his Vicepresident Dick Cheney,

Wrong again. Cheney attended YALE University - on a full scholarship. He then switched to the University of Wyoming and this became his home state from which he was elected to the House of Representatives from. He received his Masters at the University of Wyoming in 1966.

LOTS of college students start at one school and then change majors or change schools. Some do a number of times. Being 17, 18, 19 when going to school is an adjustment process and a time of finding exactly where a person fits in. Obviously Cheney found a school that was a good match for him and he has done VERY well in life.

You do realize that Obama did the same thing .. changing colleges ... right? He started at Occidental in California before changing and going to Columbia. If you are going to nail Dick Cheney for changing colleges, then you have to nail Obama for changing colleges as well. And probably about 30% of all college students in the country.

I appreciate how polite your posts are and all ... but you keep getting your facts wrong.

edit on 11/14/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

VicePresident Joe Biden is double major in history and political science and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in 1965 from University of Delaware, and He went on to receive his Juris Doctor from Syracuse University's College of Law in 1968.

You are so busy tearing down the republicans with false information ... and trying to build up the democrats. Did you read what Joe Bidens bio says? Sure he went to the University of Delaware .. but he was 'more interested in sports and socializing than studying' ... and he passed by 'cramming'. His rank was 506 out of 688. He graducated but it was not exactly impressive. He even got in trouble for plagiarizing his work at Syracuse and got an 'F' in a class for cheating.

Wikipedia - Joe Biden

Biden attended the University of Delaware in Newark, where he was more interested in sports and socializing than in studying,[12] although his classmates were impressed by his cramming abilities.[17] He played halfback with the Blue Hens freshman football team,[16] but he dropped a junior year plan to play for the varsity team as a defensive back, enabling him to spend more time with his out-of-state girlfriend.[16][19] He double majored in history and political science and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in 1965,[4] ranking 506th of 688 in his class.[20]

He went on to receive his Juris Doctor from Syracuse University's College of Law in 1968,[21] where by his own description he found it to be "the biggest bore in the world" and pulled many all-nighters to get by.[17][22] During his first year there, he was accused of having plagiarized 5 of 15 pages of a law review article. Biden said it was inadvertent due to his not knowing the proper rules of citation, and he was permitted to retake the course after receiving a grade of F, which was subsequently dropped from his record.

Neither George Bush nor Dick Cheney got in trouble for cheating. Trying to tear down one side and build up the other .. with false and/or misleading information .... simply for partisan reasons .. is dishonest. No matter how nice you are about how you put it forward. Sorry.

edit on 11/14/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join