It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question Concerning Obama Being The Anti-Christ

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi
I have not seen anything in the Bible or elsewhere that would point to Obama as being the Antichrist. All I see is a bunch a white Americans that cannot live with the fact that a black man has been elected President Of The Untied States.

Well the bible's words can be manipulated to say about anything, so the idea that the anti-christ could be Obama by reading bible passage is a possibility.

And your next phrase...lol
WTF is him being HALF-black have ANYTHING TO DO of saying he is the anti-christ, NOTHING at all.
Absolutely nothing. No correlation...nothing.

You are totally missing the point here. *face-palm*

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by theMediator

hahaha funny ... but still not loved by all...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Mass Lottery for Election day: 9-7-3-8 and 4-1-6-7
NH 1-1-0-4 and 2-1-6-9

Yeah, I'm not seeing any connection.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
Hello all,

Forgive me if this has already been posted. I know there are many threads on here about Obama being the Anti-Christ but instead, I choose to create a new thread so people can read my post so I can get the information I'm looking for as I KNOW for a fact that I read it somewhere earlier either on ATS or somewhere else. So if someone knows where the information is, please point it out.

First, let's take a look at the News paper lottery results on the day Obama earned his second term as President.

November 5th Pick 3 - 666
November 5th Pick 4 - 7779

666 = The number of the beast
777 = The number of man
9 = ?

I know 9 is suppose to mean somebody, as I seen a post about these numbers a very well written one that is. I completely forgot what 9 means so could somebody shed some light on this?

I've ALWAYS believed that Obama would be the Anti-Christ, why? I don't know. I just do. Take a look at the lottery number picks 3 and 4. On the day of the Obama earned his second term those numbers showed up. 666, and 7779 and they obviously mean something almost as if it's a message from God himself. This cannot be a coincidence, what are the odds of that happening like really.

It's no wonder why many people believe Obama to believe the Anti-Christ, they just might be right after all.

Not only that but the Bible also states that we would see strange things in the sky above near the end of days. We've been seeing a lot of that happening around our Sun lately so this shouldn't come as a surprise.

Thoughts?

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Mark.

Actually, if you read revelations it says that the number of the beast is also the number of a man, 666. Meaning, we are all carbon based lifeforms, and the element carbon has exactly 6 electrons, 6 protons, and 6 neutrons orbiting its nucleus. Your irrelevant rant on ancient and decrepit traditions is useless and means nothing more than a fairy tale to intelligent men who actually make progress in the universe.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by R6A6W6

The number 13 is not evil. The number 13 is very symbolic because that is number of moon cycles in a full year. The friday the 13th stuff is all hollywood crap there is nothing unlucky or evil about the number 13.

We don't even know if the anti-christ is a person. The bible says anything that is against christ is antichrist...so the antichrist could be something totally different than what everyone is expecting (a man). Not that I believe in any of it just saying...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Kody27

You need the frequency and the time and date with intention and
connection with GAIA I WAS BORN ON THIS DATE .33
IT IS TO BLOW SAID FREQUENCY ON FEB 2 AT 11,11,11 gmt
THE ALPHA ,THE BEGINNING OF OUR NEXT PHASE IN
UNDERSTANDING.AND THE FREQUENCY OF THE CURE.
SIX IS THE CREATION TONE, SEA GNOOX ,WE ARE WITH
THE MOHAWKS .HOKA HEY.

FOR 666
edit on 11-11-2012 by madjetxe because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2012 by madjetxe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

First, what is the definition of that term, 'anti-christ'?
There are various relligions, all over the world, it is not true that all humans are Christians.
Surely, that should not be the only reason of hate toward Christians, I guess.
Next, Christianity is not The Old Testament only, there is the new one, too.
Science and technology, that is not idolatry, that is my opinion.
What if some human is dying because he is hungry, and noone cares for, moraly of mine, is that crime if he steal bread to survive? He can be punished for, but not too hard, if he killed noone?
Are some people just sacrified, let to die? That wouldn't be Christianity, that could be Satanism, instead?

edit on 11-11-2012 by dragnik because: removing of one question mark

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by R6A6W6

The number 13 is not evil. The number 13 is very symbolic because that is number of moon cycles in a full year. The friday the 13th stuff is all hollywood crap there is nothing unlucky or evil about the number 13.

We don't even know if the anti-christ is a person. The bible says anything that is against christ is antichrist...so the antichrist could be something totally different than what everyone is expecting (a man). Not that I believe in any of it just saying...

That is not evil, it is only badluck

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Mass Lottery for Election day: 9-7-3-8 and 4-1-6-7
NH 1-1-0-4 and 2-1-6-9

Yeah, I'm not seeing any connection.

I am not against Lottary, it is not too expensive to try, one, two pieces, and someone will win and pay taxes, financing in that way the education, medical support, space exploration programs, etc.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator

I have not seen anything in the Bible or elsewhere that would point to Obama as being the Antichrist. All I see is a bunch a white Americans that cannot live with the fact that a black man has been elected President Of The Untied States.

Well the bible's words can be manipulated to say about anything, so the idea that the anti-christ could be Obama by reading bible passage is a possibility.

WTF is him being HALF-black have ANYTHING TO DO of saying he is the anti-christ, NOTHING at all.

Yes, that is true. I used to talk with one believer, making conversations, and, once, I told him, that premice of God, which is non-limitidely powerfull, that can lead toward any conclusion, one can provide anything as the logical conclusion, from that logical premice. He stopped our seeings, after that.
edit on 11-11-2012 by dragnik because: edition

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator

Article 1.

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
www.un.org...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword

I happen to know exactly how you can tell if Obama is the third
and final antichrist.

If Obama is shot ever in the head, and then later survives, he is then
the Anti Christ

It is that simple.

In my opinion Revelations 13 is referring the the Roman Empire. This is based on to much other information to be put in this reply. If it is referring to the Anti-Christ receiving a mortal head wound and healing then I believe that it will be done as a trick to fool people. My belief that only Jesus Christ has the ability to raise people from the dead. God would never intrust this power to Satan. No where in the Bible has any person been raised from the dead except through God.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

www.vaseljenska.com... ljenje-luizijane-iz-sad/

Some kind of petition for the separation of Luisiana from USA. That is what is that about. !

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I've ALWAYS believed that Obama would be the Anti-Christ, why? I don't know. I just do. Take a look at the lottery number picks 3 and 4.

Because you're racist. Ridiculous allegation? So is your thread.

Plug your brain back in, you clearly require use of it. Surprise, surprise...

And people wonder why Christians are being taken less and less seriously. If they actually did their research and didn't sound like they were always reaching (and in the complete wrong direction, no less!) we might be more inclined to humor their notions.

But no.
edit on 11-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Are there black racists? Connected with Muslim organisations?
Make a stats of NBA, and comparitions, percentage...

Listen, he is Serb, he can not... In Serbia?
Is that the creation of 3rd reich, part 2, or of Ottoman Empire? Both bad for me.

From march 1984. What is the problem with?

edit on 11-11-2012 by dragnik because: addition

edit on 11-11-2012 by dragnik because: additional text

edit on 11-11-2012 by dragnik because: addition of photo

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnik

Are those references supposed to mean something?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well nobody seemed to have answered the question I was looking for but I've found it.

666 = Antichist
777 = Perfect Completion
9 = Gods Judement

What does it mean? I've read somewhere and someone pointed out that it could mean;

The Anti-Christ is here now that Obama won his second term which means perfect completely of the prophecy and soon to follow is God's Judgment.

I noticed a lot of of people don't believe while some do but we all have our opinions right? I do believe God is trying to show us through numbers and signs even though that they could just be pure coincidences but what are the odds really?

I'm sure if I presented every piece of evidence or coincidences, people might think twice about it but I don't have the kind of time. I do believe in God, and with everything that's going on in our lifetimes and how fast things are changing I can actually see that we are living in the end of days. Either way, we do live in interesting times so I think I'll just enjoy the ride.

Thanks for all the replies everyone, really enjoyed reading the opinions of others.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I don't agree with the OP's allegations but neither do I with yours.

Just cause he disagrees, even how ridiculous his claims might be, doesn't make him racist.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DariusHames

I implied he was racist, but only to make a point. Honestly, I don't think being an idiot is much better than being racist. But that's just my opinion.

Unfortunately, unlike racism, you just can't fix stupid. One of the wisest things I ever learned from Ron White, and it's becoming more and more relevant in these threads.
edit on 11-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Can't believe someone actually starred you for that pathetic attempt of labeling someone a racist on no basis what so ever.

Seeing as you said stupid people I assume the mentally disabled as well?

Pfft, get over yourself.

He just pointed out a coincidence, insignificant or not, gives you no right to accuse him of anything

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join