It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question Concerning Obama Being The Anti-Christ

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
The number 13 has no signifigance as actually being " Bad "

" The number 13 is considered to be an unlucky number in some countries.[4] Charles Stewart Parnell had an irrational fear of the number thirteen [5] The end of the Mayan calendar's 13th Baktun is superstitiously feared as a harbinger of the apocalyptic 2012 phenomenon.[6] Fear of the number 13 has a specifically recognized phobia, Triskaidekaphobia, a word which was coined in 1911. The superstitious sufferers of triskaidekaphobia try to avoid bad luck by keeping away from anything numbered or labelled thirteen. As a result, companies and manufacturers use another way of numbering or labeling to avoid the number, with hotels and tall buildings being conspicuous examples (Thirteenth floor).[7] It's also considered to be unlucky to have thirteen guests at a table. Friday the 13th has been considered the unluckiest day of the month. [4]

There are a number of theories behind the cause of the association between thirteen and bad luck, but none of them have been accepted as likely "

In fact 13 is important in many mainstream religions. 13 is the age a child becomes an adult in the Jewish Faith.

"The apparitions of the Virgin of Fátima in 1917 were claimed to occur on the 13th day of six consecutive months.[3]

In Catholic devotional practice, the number thirteen is also associated with Saint Anthony of Padua, since his feast day falls on June 13. A traditional devotion called the Thirteen Tuesdays of St. Anthony involves praying to the saint every Tuesday over a period of thirteen weeks. Another devotion, St. Anthony's Chaplet, consists of thirteen decades of three beads each."

It's a silly superstition/phobia, and it even has a name. triskaidekaphobia

And just as such neither does the number 666.

I would also think that the winning lottery numbers being 666, would be a sign that the winner had lost his soul to Satan, but I don't believe it's anything other than a coincidence.

edit on 11-11-2012 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

really because some lotto somewhere in the country had a 666

don't you know gambling is a sin?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Aren't the Jews supposed to accept the "antichrist" as their Messiah?
Somehow I can't see them bowing to Obama!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi

I have not seen anything in the Bible or elsewhere that would point to Obama as being the Antichrist. All I see is a bunch a white Americans that cannot live with the fact that a black man has been elected President Of The Untied States.

Huh? What about him being 50% white? Is that part irrelevant because you are racist against whites? yourself even?

How does being half black make him only a black American? I know a lot 100% black Americans that can't stand obama.. Are they racist against the white part? Maybe they just can't stand his forever failing policies and the crummy phones?

That you would call a man who is half white, and half black a singularly black man is highly racist and offensive. I find your perspective lacking even a percentage point of intelligence.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

ok nice rant.. how about this.. you go read REVELATIONS.... and learn what the real anti christ is.... you know the guy everyone is fooled by and loved.. cuz if you think obama fits that bill.. about 48% of all americans disagree with you.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
So every time you see the number 666, you think it means the president of the United States is the anti-Christ? Religion does funny things to people's heads. 666 was just ancient Hebrews code-speak for the Roman emperor Nero. It ceased being relevant the day Nero died. Just an FYI, the oldest fragment of Revelations actually had 616 as the mark of the Beast, using the spelling Nero, versus Neron (dropping the N subtracted 50 from the total).

I think this sums it up quiet nicely !!!

Btw,I quoted your reply because I've been saying for ages that 616 was the number of the beast not 666 and I'm just glad to see someone else saying it too !!!

Though in my case I saw it on QI unforetunetly it wasn't through my extensive study of ancient Hebrew.lol !!!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Obama is a poor president and would probably make a poor anti-christ.

I'll bet somewhere on his body is a tattoo of 555. He'll blame Satan for that.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by alienreality

ok nice rant.. how about this.. you go read REVELATIONS.... and learn what the real anti christ is.... you know the guy everyone is fooled by and loved.. cuz if you think obama fits that bill.. about 48% of all americans disagree with you.

Where in my post did I say he was the AC? I personally highly doubt he is the AC, he just doesn't seem like it to me..

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

The AntiChrist is gonna have the same kind of super human abilities as like a top level illuminati and even greater than that. He'll have super powers. Obama has no powers. He's just a dude.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

The AntiChrist is gonna have the same kind of super human abilities as like a top level illuminati and even greater than that. He'll have super powers. Obama has no powers. He's just a dude.

Obama can bend the truth.
Leap over issues with a single bound.
Blur preceptions.
Alter reality.
He can hurl blame at anyone and make it stick.
He can cool the atmosphere and lower the waters.

But he can't bowl.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Since when do the illuminated have super powers?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

He was just holding out until after the election so you would not suspect anything, just waiting for the sparks to fly now though. Fortunately he is surrounded by Secret Service and bullet-proof glass so that should prevent him from "bustin' a cap" in one of us.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

3,6,9 TESLA SAID IS THE KEY TO THE UNIVERSE.What is above so below.
the out humon or archon is 222,humin or archin is 444 ,Then humin became
human, hence 666,archons were on, now in, and are trying to become ARCHAN.
The nine is the antidote solution to 666. This being 666 x 111,222,333,444,555
666,777,888,999. EXAMPLE 666 X 444 =295704 =2 AND 7 =9 ,9+0=9
5+4 = 9 999 SOLUTION The ARCHONS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO RE
SEARCH. Your language is the codification of evil.It was not god in the garden
of eden it was YALDABOATH.No one but god uses 777 except the anti christ.
LEONARDO DA VINCI HE WAS 777 ON RIGHT SIDE IS EVIL USAGE.
Leonardo was yaldaboath.
I know it sounds crazy if you dont get rid of your logic you are all fu*&??%%.
The devil is real wake up.
Leonardo was 777 alpha basis 3 reversed

edit on 11-11-2012 by madjetxe because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2012 by madjetxe because: last sentence

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

666 is the number of a man. King Solomon. He recieved 666 talents of gold a year as tribute. It's the price (mark) of a sellout who turns their back on God. Solomon then fell into idolatry and began sacrificing babies to Moloch.

Ancient Moloch worship got a new facelift. It's called abortion now, as women sacrifice their unborn children to a demon to maintain prosperity and lifestyle.
edit on 11-11-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT CODES IN A NAME OR GROUP OF NAMES ALL
OF YOU CAN DIRECTLY BEAT THE NUMBER GAME ON THIS PLANET.
example Sea gnoox is a power name or word.The archons long ago were
called the watchers. Sea gnoox is a positive 300 ,600,900 alpha 3,6,9 word.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You archons are not yet archans you are lower than the 666.Humans You archons
stole the light.We are darkness black holes that trap all light .You have err
and broken the balance now good and evil together will correct together.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
oh my bad i thought you were the OP... my apologies dude.. it was 3 am.
edit on 11-11-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Wouldn't there have to be a christ to be an anti christ?

Even if there was an anti christ he would appaer at the time of christ wouldn't? isnt there a positive and negativer reaction to everything?

So if society made someone that was like jesus it would probably crap out the anti christ at the same time.
And i dont mean christ and anti christ in religious ways. i was just using the names to describe the perfect good guy and the perfect bad guy.

edit on 11-11-2012 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

THE Antichrist does not exist in scripture.

THE false prophet, THE two witnesses and THE beast do.

The definitive term "THE" does not appear before the word "Antichrist" in the bible.

Will Obama build the 3rd temple in Jerusalem and present himself as God to the planet?

Oh what a tangled web we weave!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

What about before his first term? I would say 70% liked him and for good reasons, he spoke the truth with emotion, seemed sincere and was very charismatic.

I got fooled too.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join