PETA'S Dorkey; How would you feel if this was done at your child's school and your opinions in gen

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Its terrible and they are trying to harm the human race. Maybe there are a few healthy vegans, however, I harmed my health when I went to chicken and cut out red meat because I dont' want to harm and would prefer not to harm the chickens either. Years of cutting out red meat and fat has made my rheutamtoid arthritis which was in remission and occasionally accute, become chronic.

We need omega 3 and 6, fish, and a variety of things found in liver, organic eggs, and red meat, especially the fat in meat, the lard, they say isn't good for you, and the bone marrow soups your grandmother probably made. Old fashioned good food is what we need. We need whole fats, such as lard, butter, coconut oil and olive oil, not their laboratory substitutes as well.

And many of us should avoid wheat and many grains, as much as we can, and try to cut back or out, processed foods and GMO's.

And children are being targetted to develop serious health conditions young.

Teeth, bones , and brain development are not nourished on their diets.

I have gone back to red meat, and lots of fat, which by the way, fills you up, so you feel full, and while the infection was targetting many joints all over my body, that was subdued, and so the worst was hip to ankle, with my knee crippling me. But the red meat helped change this. And now I'm adding coconut oil and vit D.
edit on 11-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Its terrible and they are trying to harm the human race. Maybe there are a few healthy vegans, however, I harmed my health when I went to chicken and cut out red meat because I dont' want to harm and would prefer not to harm the chickens either. Years of cutting out red meat and fat has made my rheutamtoid arthritis which was in remission and occasionally accute, become chronic.

We need omega 3 and 6, fish, and a variety of things found in liver, organic eggs, and red meat, especially the fat in meat, the lard, they say isn't good for you, and the bone marrow soups your grandmother probably made. Old fashioned good food is what we need. We need whole fats, such as lard, butter, coconut oil and olive oil, not their laboratory substitutes as well.

And many of us should avoid wheat and many grains, as much as we can, and try to cut back or out, processed foods and GMO's.

And children are being targetted to develop serious health conditions young.

Teeth, bones , and brain development are not nourished on their diets.

I have gone back to red meat, and lots of fat, which by the way, fills you up, so you feel full, and while the infection was targetting many joints all over my body, that was subdued, and so the worst was hip to ankle, with my knee crippling me. But the red meat helped change this. And now I'm adding coconut oil and vit D.
edit on 11-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

PeTA thinks all animals are sacred and should be treated better than what humans deserve. I don't understand their logic. I will say nothing they post will keep me or my family from eating meat. Even if it was a DORKEY!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
Meh, if dogs tasted as good as turkey or bacon, I'd consider it

Dogs are people too -- so leave the damn dogs alone. Cats, however, taste like chicken. Or so I'm told.

I bet PETA members taste like chicken too. :-)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hey now I'm a member of PETA: People Who Eat Tasty Animals

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcarpenter

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
Meh, if dogs tasted as good as turkey or bacon, I'd consider it

Dogs are people too -- so leave the damn dogs alone. Cats, however, taste like chicken. Or so I'm told.

I bet PETA members taste like chicken too. :-)

It may come to eating our family pets.
I know I will be eating turkey on Thanksgiving! Maybe even some ham!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Hey now I'm a member of PETA: People Who Eat Tasty Animals

Well, if you put it that way. I guess I am a PETA member too! Cause I love tasty animals!!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The source says "public schools". A little ambiguous. Elementary schools? That's harsh. I can't imagine the feelings a child might get from that message. Certainly not a "no place like home" feeling. Scare the kids from eating meat? Guilt if they do? That's just frickin wrong.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GideonFaith

Here ya go:
Turkey, stuffed in bacon, cooked in bacon grease, bacon stuffing, mashed taters with bacon bits...
*drool*

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

My simple reply is yes, I would eat your dog and my dog if that came to pass.
Fido is there as a temp companion, an alarm, a guard and then food if times get hard.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I already had it out on the school one time for a teacher pushing her views on my daughter about being vegetarian (No Meat, but eggs and milk) I don't even think she was a health teacher or anything having to do with bringing this up in the first place. I was pissed.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
The source says "public schools". A little ambiguous. Elementary schools? That's harsh. I can't imagine the feelings a child might get from that message. Certainly not a "no place like home" feeling. Scare the kids from eating meat? Guilt if they do? That's just frickin wrong.

I totally agree. PeTA has gone too far this time with trying to use scare tactics to get to our children. It should be up to the parents. If the child is old enough and decides they don't want to eat meat, then that is ok too.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Agreed, tired of people deciding whats 'whats best for MY child'
Leave my kids alone, go take care of yours!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Here ya go:
Turkey, stuffed in bacon, cooked in bacon grease, bacon stuffing, mashed taters with bacon bits...
*drool*

I am so drooling with you right now!!
May have to try that for Thanksgiving!
Thanks for the recipe!!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

lol I just thought that up on the fly, although I DO baste my turkey in bacon grease, maaaaannnn its good

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

My simple reply is yes, I would eat your dog and my dog if that came to pass.
Fido is there as a temp companion, an alarm, a guard and then food if times get hard.

Hey now, stick to your own family pets!!
If it came to where the choice was nothing to eat or the dog or cat. I'm sorry one by one they would be have to be grilled!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

I already had it out on the school one time for a teacher pushing her views on my daughter about being vegetarian (No Meat, but eggs and milk) I don't even think she was a health teacher or anything having to do with bringing this up in the first place. I was pissed.

I don't blame you. Don't play with my children by teaching them your values. If I wanted their opinion, I would ask them. PeTA and schools alike need to stay away from pushing their beliefs on our children.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Agreed, tired of people deciding whats 'whats best for MY child'
Leave my kids alone, go take care of yours!

Exactly! I constantly tell my children not to be pushed into believing what everyone says. Especially these extremist.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

lol I just thought that up on the fly, although I DO baste my turkey in bacon grease, maaaaannnn its good

Ok, seriously, you need to start a cookbook. I'm thinking, instead of stuffing it with bacon, how about wrapping it with bacon, then stuffing it with bacon too.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GideonFaith

Ok, seriously, you need to start a cookbook. I'm thinking, instead of stuffing it with bacon, how about wrapping it with bacon, then stuffing it with bacon too.

Hey, turkey is white meat. Why not bacon AND scallops? Or is fish OK with peta?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

dude my stomach is growling now lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join