It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New party system!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Sorry about the hickup. Here it is. "THE PARTY FOR TRUTH". Tpft, now I know we have four years of Obomics, and I would have voted for Ron Paul. But such was not the case. However we have four years to build the strongest political party this country has ever seen. I know no better forum for discention for the truth than here at ATS. We as individuals compose 80% of this country. If yor sick and tired of the two party system and if your sick and tired of the msn statis quo, then I suggest you look into this. It is the new party canidate.

You want truth, you want facts, I will give it to you some how some way. Obama promisid it but did not deliver it. Nor will he, he is as bought off as the rest. I will deliver the goods however bad or good they may be..
edit on 10-11-2012 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
superb post! keep it up!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Donahue

F#$k bellie ackig about what has happened and take control of what is going to happen.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Be the master of your own destiny'.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Let us change the course of direction in this country and afford 3rd party canedates for office. If Obama holds true to his identity he will support us, hands down. I am a man of the people always have been and alwayes willl be.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Ok, you want to know where I stand, I'm pro gun, Im pro choice and believe it or not Im pro choice of marriage of any race credd color or sex. At any time! What the # do a I care who gets married.
"

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
It's about time the rest of us wrre implicatied in these electiions.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I have actually tinkered with this idea. Was denied ballot access this year in Kissimmee, when I tried to run for City Commissioner. Anyway we need a new party and your right this is the perfect place to start it. Policy we need to be even more Liberty minded than the Libertarian Party. We need to cut spending drastically across the board, cut foreign aid, end the fed, cut taxes for everyone, bring the troops home, except in places they are drastically needed. We need to end the NDAA and the patriot act. As for civil liberties, it should not be a political decision, it should be a state decision. Let the people of a state vote on an issue and if that state wants to pass it fine and dandy. The only way the Federal Government should get involved is if it directly violates the rights of others. People should be free to do as they choice.

Liberty will rise again and I hope its within my lifetime.
edit on 10-11-2012 by NoWaitILied because: typo

top topics

join