Mini Past life reading, anyone?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now

Yes, I see both your pictures...you are very lovely, and correct in what you surmise. For me, it's a little different. I am hiding out from an abusive husband, several states over who knew I loved ATS.....had to change my user name, so no way I would put my picture up in here, or I might end up having a past life real soon!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

Thanks for the compliment and I totally understand your concerns, you have good reason to remain anonymous, stay safe x

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Can you do me please? I will send you a PM you a picture.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Observation .... 90% of the worlds population has brown eyes with 10% being 'other' like blue or green or gray. Has anyone else noticed that statistic seems flipped for the ATS pictures posted? Overwhelmingly it's mostly blue or green or gray and a smidgen is brown.

Don't know why that stood out for me .. but it is there ...

I'm not computer 'savy' but I'll try to figure out how to post a cropped picture of my eyes here ....

I'd love to read the past life readings of ATSers if they are willing to share ...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
I'm thinking the OP needs some help. Attractive women between the ages of 27 and 45 can send their pictures to me. I'll include further instructions so that I can give you an accurate "reading".

(this is satire, before you ban me)
edit on 11-11-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

All I have to say is this thread is very interesting. Lot's of folks putting up their pictures on here.....hmmmm! Don't know that I would ever do that, but I have to say, ATS has some gorgeous members, and very trusting ones at that! Your post made me think of this. Sort of scary.

I don't really care about past lives, or any future ones I may have.

I live in the now!

I guess we'll never know until the OP wades through 300 sets of eyes and tells us all about our past lives.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Hi sarra.. I really interesting in past lives too! and I have a few questions for you hope you dont mind.. since when do you can read people's past lives? Are you seeing images flashes or like seeing a movie clip when you read past lives? Can you tell where do we live before in our past life like which country? I've always been curious about past lives and I hope you could help me understand better

and here's my eyes photo

Please take a look at my past life and tell me =)
Thank you!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
OP, what is your website? You can send me a private message with the URL if you don't or can't post it in this thread.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by nellys
reply to post by sarra1833

Hi sarra.. I really interesting in past lives too! and I have a few questions for you hope you dont mind.. since when do you can read people's past lives? Are you seeing images flashes or like seeing a movie clip when you read past lives? Can you tell where do we live before in our past life like which country? I've always been curious about past lives and I hope you could help me understand better

and here's my eyes photo

Please take a look at my past life and tell me =)
Thank you!

I've always been very interested too, From what I've read on the subject it's actually better to get a past life regression done with a hypnotherapist as opposed to having a psychic do it. Anyway, I guess since the OP is offering a mini freebie it really doesn't matter. Very nice eyes, btw.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I mean no defamation to the OP - i'm sure this is a completely genuine request for photos etc for no other reason than to give a past life reading.

What interests me here is that this is a 'conspiracy' website, so it follows that it readers will have a healthy (or even overactive) amount if scepticism regarding requests for such personal info on a website devoted to the sanctity of your personal info...

So i find it bewildering that so many have not only volunteered this info, but even posted pics of themselves in the thread. Sure the vast majority of us truly have nothing to hide, we are not 'radicals', just seeking alternative perspectives to the news we're spoon fed elsewhere. But even so, if you had any desire to remain anonymous i think you all probably just undid it. Wow!

Rant over, i hope you enjoy your readings - i too would enjoy it, but i'm just too suspicious. Then again i wouldn't be here if i wasn't

edit on 11-11-2012 by McGinty because: typo

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
You know the pessimist in me says this would be a fantastic way for a government agent to collect mug shots of people that frequent conspiracy theory sites. not saying the OP is one just speculating :p

Hah poster above beat me too it :p my sentiments exactly!

edit on 11/11/12 by Quantum_Squirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

I've never had an issue with anonymity, and have always used a pic of myself as my avatar, so it doesn't bother me, but I think that those who do wish to remain anonymous for whatever reason will probably give this thread a miss or pm their pic to the OP, so it doesn't really matter and to be honest, I don't think the OP has any nefarious reasons for requesting pics other than to attempt to give people a personalised reading.

Obviously I have no idea if the OP has a genuine talent in this field or even if we all do have past lives, but I find it quite interesting as do many others and we're all quite happy to go along with it...no harm done

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
You know the pessimist in me says this would be a fantastic way for a government agent to collect mug shots of people that frequent conspiracy theory sites. not saying the OP is one just speculating :p

They could probably just go check us all out on facebook or similar for that

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I would like to see the Op do an actual reading first before I would even consider posting a pic of my eyes, but I also understand that not every member has the same need for anonymity.

The ones that are worried about their privacy don't use facebook in the first place.
edit on 11-11-2012 by WoodSpirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by WoodSpirit

I would like to see the Op do an actual reading first before I would even consider posting a pic of my eyes, but I also understand that not every member has the same need for anonimity.

The ones that are worried about their privacy don't use facebook in the first place.
edit on 11-11-2012 by WoodSpirit because: (no reason given)

I bet the mini reading will be nothing more than "you were a farmer in Ireland in the 1800s." Just enough to arouse your curiosity and probably get you to agree to a more detailed reading.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty
I mean no defamation to the OP - i'm sure this is a completely genuine request for photos etc for no other reason than to give a past life reading.

What interests me here is that this is a 'conspiracy' website, so it follows that it readers will have a healthy (or even overactive) amount if scepticism regarding requests for such personal info on a website devoted to the sanctity of your personal info...

So i find it bewildering that so many have not only volunteered this info, but even posted pics of themselves in the thread. Sure the vast majority of us truly have nothing to hide, we are not 'radicals', just seeking alternative perspectives to the news we're spoon fed elsewhere. But even so, if you had any desire to remain anonymous i think you all probably just undid it. Wow!

Rant over, i hope you enjoy your readings - i too would enjoy it, but i'm just too suspicious. Then again i wouldn't be here if i wasn't

I thought the same thing a couple of pages ago, but I have my own life threatening need for remaining anonymous, PLUS the op of this thread asked on the board and business, a question as to go about changing her user name, within the last couple of days, to remain anonymous. Anybody else notice this? Made me sort of wonder!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Would love to have a mini-reading!
edit on 11-11-2012 by coupdetat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

Lol, it's funny that you would use that example, I've always felt a past life connection with rural Ireland.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by destination now

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

you're assuming everyone has a C.I.A started facebook account , and without knowing my real name even if i did this would be difficult no?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by WoodSpirit
reply to post by taccj9903

Lol, it's funny that you would use that example, I've always felt a past life connection with rural Ireland.

Hmm, maybe I stumbled upon something....

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

You've just proved my point with what you said, without a name, address etc it would be difficult to identify people anyway...I'm blonde, blue eyed and live in Scotland...not much to go on there!

And of course I know that not everyone has facebook, but there are other ways for TPTB to get your info, passports, driving license etc and they have your pic and ALL of your personal details, so info on a thread like this is moot in the greater scheme of things

new topics
top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join