It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mini Past life reading, anyone?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Hi Sarra, for when you have time I'm in.

Thank you for taking the time to do this, I know you have a lot on your plate at the moment, I hope sharing your gift with us is providing a welcome distraction.

Keep happy

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
You people actually believe this nonsense.
If I send you a picture you could make up anything and say that was my past life, doesn't mean it really is.
Give me some proof, sense, logic and reason, instead of making ridiculous claims.

edit on 11-11-2012 by Jauk3 because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
having trouble with this. if theres any way i could email you instead let me know. im really bad at working the forums and my profile. never post stuff. apprecite your awesome offer lemme kno if you aint able to come thru. thanks.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Please, reply in the thread. If this thread is closed, please, send me an ATS message.
Here is a pic
img715.imageshack.us...

Thanx a million

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
My picture is to the left, tell me about me. By the way you are very cute

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Hello, and thank you for this free service. I have had a past life reading before. I am interested to see if you tell me the same things for validation.
I will send my picture in a private message to you here.

Thanks again! This is awesome!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Thank you for taking the time to do this; it is very appreciated!

Link to pic: flic.kr...
I'm fine with any comments being posted in the thread. Gods bless.
edit on 11/11/2012 by TrivetTheFool because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Loving this thread!! Kinda skeptical on the whole past life readings, but I do find reincarnation more believable than any other afterlife belief out there, our body is made of energy and energy never dies, it just goes somewhere else. Here's a pic! Hope to hear from you soon.

edit on 11/11/2012 by Uniceft17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
i have 2 uploaded pictures on ATS
hope it doesnt mather they are a bit old lol
let me know if you prefer a recent picture .. will need to take one

thanks for trying
if you can see past life just like that .. it mean you are connected to the "source"

would be my pleasure to also give you a unique read if you want
contrary to you .. my readings are more science with the stars (birthday & time of birth)
click AstraBenQology if you are interested to read your inner cube
will add you to the list after you u2u me (i do 1-2 a day)
done it to at least 30 members and other people so far .. (90-95% of accuracy)
after each read i ask for a % number of accuracy to collect the stats

thank you again for trying to read me
im very interested to see what you find

edit on 11/11/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

I'm reserving my spot in line.

I won't be able to to upload a picture until Tuesday, but it looks like your going to be busy for the next 2 or 3 weeks anyway.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
G'mornin' Sarra. I'm also in...just took this shot after rolling out of the rack. Not too pretty, but relaxed. Let's see if you match the "flashbacks" and strange dreams thereby lending some credence to what I feel has occured. Keep the faith...Mike

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I'm thinking the OP needs some help. Attractive women between the ages of 27 and 45 can send their pictures to me. I'll include further instructions so that I can give you an accurate "reading".

(this is satire, before you ban me)
edit on 11-11-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Hello Sarra, I would also like to be read. I appreciate the service and you can post whatever you read about me in this thread. Thank you.

edit on 11-11-2012 by JaqueFresco because: (no reason given)

Second photo is clearly photo booth, i thought it was funny, yet creepy

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Bring it on, I have strong feelings of the past including the location and method of my last death and want to see if it matches.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Text

I would love to have a mini-reading, if it is still possible. I have a few ideas of some of my past lives and I would be interested to see if you can tally with me.

I'm not sure if anyone has addressed the issue of animal and human souls.. it is my understanding that animals have a 'group' soul - for example, the soul of Horse, of Dog, etc

Humans are given an individual soul although (it is my belief) we are all part of the One Soul/Spirit, the Creator. If it has atoms, it isn't real.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Textreply to post by rebelchildoflight2011

Blimey! sorry about the massive picture...

2nd

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
I'm thinking the OP needs some help. Attractive women between the ages of 27 and 45 can send their pictures to me. I'll include further instructions so that I can give you an accurate "reading".

(this is satire, before you ban me)
edit on 11-11-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

All I have to say is this thread is very interesting. Lot's of folks putting up their pictures on here.....hmmmm! Don't know that I would ever do that, but I have to say, ATS has some gorgeous members, and very trusting ones at that! Your post made me think of this. Sort of scary.

I don't really care about past lives, or any future ones I may have.

I live in the now!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I would love it if you had the time to do mine, though you're probably inundated by now...you can post my results on the thread, no need to inbox me and thanks in advance

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
So it´s been nearly 24h since Op.

Did anyone get a reading yet?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

I use my own pic as my avatar anyway, I don't need to be anonymous on the internet, I have nothing to hide and I'm not worried about internet stalkers etc, you're just as likely, if not more likely to come across these types of people on your way round to the shop, and then of course they can follow you home if they're that way inclined

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join