It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mini Past life reading, anyone?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
I read this a LOT. I still don't know if I'm following this correctly or not but I'll reply based on my interpretation of it all.

Since in past lives, we could be male, female, poor, rich, sick, in good health, evil, kind, die young, live long, be full, be incapacitated by something or the other, have an addiction, be addiction free, be straight, be gay or bi, or we could be married to our wife today who was a brother in a past life, etc etc etc., the idea of 'male' and 'female' really matters none in soul form, which, technically, is all we are. Our bodies are like our vehicles. When we pass on, we merely trade in the old vehicle (in this case, our body) for a new one.

I believe we have something called a 'soul group'. And we have a few of those as well. Depending on the lessons we need to learn, and those we need around to help us learn, those will change. A soul group is one set of people who go through past lives together. Not every past life, but pretty much all. A brother in one will be an enemy in another, will be a sister in the next and a grandfather in another. We all take on differing roles each life so we can learn.

Sometimes we are given a role - and we always choose the role we're to play before we're reborn - in that we're going to make anothers life hell, literally. The convo kinda goes like this, "I Love you so much that I'm going to abuse you/harm you/break your heart brutally, (*whatever will be) so that you can learn strength, how to stand up for yourself, what it is like to lose yet come out ahead from your own strength." We all give each other lessons and learning experiences. To lose a child at birth/young age? To learn how to lose and grow from that loss. Etc Etc.

I like what I am hearing, but I have a question if you've got time. How do all non-human animals fit into the picture? The animal issue is something that always throws me for a loop, no matter if I'm thinking about the philosophies you are describing, or if I'm thinking about karma-style reincarnation, etc.

Does a dog have a soul? Does a dog have to be a dog forever? What about a snail? It just doesn't seem fair to be a snail forever. Yes, maybe they don't know what they are missing -- but that wouldn't make their existence any less fair. Yes, some animals live happily, they enjoy experiences we humans cannot, I do not doubt that. But most of us would not trade our humanity/iPods/BBQ/etc. for it.

I need to believe that the universe is fair.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'm interested please

s777.beta.photobucket.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak

I like what I am hearing, but I have a question if you've got time. How do all non-human animals fit into the picture? The animal issue is something that always throws me for a loop, no matter if I'm thinking about the philosophies you are describing, or if I'm thinking about karma-style reincarnation, etc.

Does a dog have a soul? Does a dog have to be a dog forever? What about a snail? It just doesn't seem fair to be a snail forever. Yes, maybe they don't know what they are missing -- but that wouldn't make their existence any less fair. Yes, some animals live happily, they enjoy experiences we humans cannot, I do not doubt that. But most of us would not trade our humanity/iPods/BBQ/etc. for it.

I need to believe that the universe is fair.

I personally believe strongly that animals have souls. They feel, they develop bonds, some know when we're suffering, they know when their own kind is suffering, etc. Do WE evolve soulwise from animals? Some believe we do. I do not. Just as everything, nothing can truly be proved. I believe in past lives, but that doesn't mean they actually exist. To me personally, it makes me feel better about death, and helps me live a better life for it.

I don't have the answers at all to your question; it's a wonderful question however. If you believe they do and grow 'up the ladder' to become human in time, you're correct. If another believes animals remain animals and humans remain humans, they're correct too. If someone believes that we get one life only, they're just as correct. Beliefs are always correct as that is what we feel is right.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I would absolutely love a reading and I see there are many others that feel the same way
when you are able to get to me I'm fine with it being posted on this thread. I thank you for your service to us all and wish you a speedy recovery.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Everyone who has posted to this point, I have your pics, I have your info and those in inbox, I have yours as well.
Trying to coordinate who is here and inbox and etc is a little of a puzzle but one I'm having fun doing.

This is going to get many pages long, isn't it? xD

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Im also very interested - thank you for your time

Here is my pic:
i1357.photobucket.com...

You can PM me or on here is fine too...
edit on 10-11-2012 by Karrine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I was going to send this in a message, but in here works. I will just have to remember to look for it.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

here's a picture of me. thank you in advance. i hope to hear from you soon, i'm really excited about this.. please send me a message to my email: [email protected] thank you again
!!
edit on 10-11-2012 by marcos223 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Think I could get your fb? I would love to hear what you have to say but I am having some trouble attaching a photo...

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

i1356.photobucket.com...

Ok nvm I got it haha

edit on 10-11-2012 by Gonff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx

I was going to send this in a message, but in here works. I will just have to remember to look for it.

I can pm you when I do yours to let you know it's up. No worries.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Awesome, I would love one please

Old photo from a few years ago but the only one on my facebook where you can properly see my eyes, 'scuse the face haha

I will pm you aswell and I'd like my reading in a pm if that's cool?

Thanks Sarra!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gonff

Think I could get your fb? I would love to hear what you have to say but I am having some trouble attaching a photo...

There is a post somewhere that teaches how to upload a pic to here, but in the u2u's, you can take a url of a pic from facebook or photobucket or imageshack and just put it in the u2u if you want.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
For those having trouble with pics....

1) click "tools" in the toolbar above.
2) click "ATS uploads" ( all the way to the right )
3) click "select image file" ( on the left )
4) find the file you wish to upload and select "save"
5) once it uploads the picture will appear in the "initial image folder"
6) double click on the picture and several options will appear under the individual image
7) copy the top option ( [ img] imagename[/ img]
8) paste here.

~Heff
edit on 11/10/12 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
While I'm compiling and such, if anyone has any questions about past lives and such, do ask! I love talking about this stuff. So don't be shy. I don't know the answers to a lot, but I DO have my beliefs about it and would enjoy this interaction.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
For those having trouble with pics....

1) click "tools" in the toolbar above.
2) click "ATS uploads" ( all the way to the right )
3) click "select image file" ( on the left )
4) find the file you wish to upload and select "save"
5) once it uploads the picture will appear in the "initial image folder"
6) double click on the picture and several options will appear under the individual image
7) copy the top option ( [ img] imagename[/ img]
8) paste here.

~Heff
edit on 11/10/12 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

Heff, you are indeed a gentleman. I don't care what the rest of the staff says about you.

edit on 11/10/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I have been on the fence about reincarnation. If you can point me to some good reading, I'd be glad to take a look at it. And BTW, don't wear yourself out. Your health is more important than this thread. We can all wait our turn.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I would love one!
Thanks!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Sure thang, I won't be getting any sleep thanks to the rave in the flat above me so I'll throw a few questions

When did you start to get impressions of past lives? And I take it you have seen some of your own? Did this change how you interacted with certain people in your life now who you were with in another life?

I think I may have experienced this before, it was in a particularly random lucid dream. Not sure if it WAS something from a past life but it was rather profound anyway, so at worst it was just a really freaky dream haha

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Thank you for your most generous offer, I would love a past life reading.

I have sent you a photo U2U.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join