It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mini Past life reading, anyone?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I'm not sure but I think in at least one of my past lives I was Human, but then that is crazy talk....

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Harassing? Being mean?

Not at all. OP opened herself to this by advertising her talent. I was amazed that it seemed more important to her that she answered questions in this thread, almost immediately, instead of giving reports to people who politely asked for them first. Nothing more, nothing less. It isn't about being antsy or anything of the sort.

In any event my last post to OP was to alert me when she got to me. I'll come back at that time.
edit on 11-11-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Would love a past life reading.

I have a specific reason.

But only if you can do it from the pic in my Avatar.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Brown Bear

Your post was completely uncalled for, rude and condescending. I predict a removal of it in a few.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Brown Bear

so the rest of us can get a look at the uneducated lowlife spewing forth an immature meaningless opinion.

Yet you felt compelled to spew forth an immature meaningless opinion?

Oh the irony!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
What if i already know what you will say. There is no telling how and who. Why try to make them think you can?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

How can I send a pic in pm? I would like a reading but I can't even access my pics through ATS anymore since they changed everything and cannot even find a way to upload more they changed everything around thank God my avatar was set before they did this...Can anyone help me plz, how do you send a pic through pm on ATS???

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'd love for you to read me!
If my avatar pic won't work, let me know and I'll try to post another one.
You can reply here or in a PM.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net...

Hope this picture works...

Thank you and have an amaznig day!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
My wife would also like one.
Now let's see if I can post a pic right...lol.

img.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I've always been curious about past lives. Could you take a look at mine?
Thanks

img.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I like this post for that fact that I get to see what everyone really looks like on ATS..

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Hello My Name Is Ryan And I Would Like For You To Do A Past Life Reading On Me. I'd Like To Know Possibly Who Or What I Did. Thank You Very Much.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I sent you a letter. It said something like this that you cant send letters to anyone but the ATS stuff. So i'm worried you might not have got my letter. Please let me know if you didn't, i'd so wish you to do some reading about me as well :-)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Hello,

Forgive me, but how do i inbox you a photo?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This is my first post! After lurking these forums for about a year and a half this post made me want to finally make an account. Here is a link to a picture that clearly shows my eyes, although I do look rather foolish (I took this over a year ago). Also since this is my first post I'm not really sure how to do PM-ing...

s540.beta.photobucket.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Apologies if this is considered off-topic. Just a heads up:
Just an FYI: there is now an image search by url on google. As an experiment i checked a couple of the pics here and, yes, in the first few results is your facebook page. Lucky for you, I am not some creepy crazy stalker...or am I?! No, no, I'm not, but yeah...might want to be a bit more careful. These are the tools that just the average, barely computer literate schmo has at their disposal...(If you send a pic that is linked to any other account online, chances are it will match it up to that other account)

edit on 11-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: add comment

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Would love for you to read me! You can shoot me a message in my inbox, right now unfortunately I can't send a private message.
img.photobucket.com...

Had to edit out my wife in that picture (doubt she would want to be posted), I hope it works!

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join