It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mini Past life reading, anyone?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Count me in

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Hey, thought I'd send a picture for you to read if you want, been interested in this past life stuff for years, if you can't do it because there's a lot of people sending pics then no problem..
Look forward to hearing back.

I'd send it to inbox but won't let message anyone other than mods
Pease could you send to this email [email protected]

i47.tinypic.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by cry93

So can you get to answering people who sent you pictures?

Great. I have sat on ATS for a good hour and alls I've witnessed is you answering questions in here.

I do wish OP would take to answering people sending her pictures instead of answering questions in this thread.

The OP has been through surgery, and is doing this of her own free will, and gratis on top of that. I think she is entitled to whatever time she needs, and the freedom to enjoy her own thread. She doesn't have to do this. Harassing her isn't going to get you anywhere.

Come on, be nice. Go enjoy some other threads, and she'll let you know when she gets to you.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
A young one of me :

Im the one on the right. ( My sister cheesy grin gets me everytime!
)

And a fairly recent one of me to :

Uploaded both so you have a young and a old photo, maybe it will help you out more?

Thanks for taking the time to do this for us, i have a few interests that are not from this era and have no reasons why they just fascinate me and would love to see if you match anything. Really looking forward to your reply

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

edit on 11-11-2012 by daisyonmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by WoodSpirit
reply to post by Argyll

I know this is a conspiracy site but come on!......if any agency wanted to put a name to a face or find out what you get up to online......photo's on ATS will be well down on their priorities!

Well, if you have taken precautions they can probably only trace you down to a few mile radius from your local hub, a picture would then be of some value to those that would potentially want to go after you.

Off course, realistically this would probably never happen, but the reasoning behind it is sound.
edit on 11-11-2012 by WoodSpirit because: (no reason given)

If the government wants to find you, they can find you closer than just a few mile radius. I happen to know for a fact that most ISP will easily turn over an exact address and name upon request from law enforcement. If they have your IP, they absolutely will find you. For non-government, yes they can find you within a few miles if they get your IP. The bigger concern would be stalkers, if someone has given enough of their location away elsewhere, and then some creep gets obsessed with a picture.

But seriously, I can not believe how many people on here really believe that giving up a picture will be the clue the government needs to come get you. Do you really think you are hiding? There is NO privacy on the Internet, period. If you are on the Internet, you have opened yourself up to the public. So, just don't type anything you would not type on CNN's home page (with your name and picture next to it on CNN home page), and you will be fine.

And if you are worried, then post your eyes, or don't post anything.
I see this thread as more of a diversion from the doom of the world. Have some fun sometimes, people. Life is short!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by WoodSpirit

Well, if you have taken precautions they can probably only trace you down to a few mile radius from your local hub, a picture would then be of some value to those that would potentially want to go after you. Off course, realistically this would probably never happen, but the reasoning behind it is sound.

Why?....what do you think they will do with the picture?....drive around the few miles radius of my IP address with the picture they got off ATS to see if they can spot me?.....then what would they do if they found me?

Laughable

people on conspiracy sites really aren't as important as a lot of them think they are!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

This is great! I truly appreciate your time in doing this for us. I have always been a big believer in reincarnation. Ever since I picked up some Edgar Cayce info and books, I've always wanted to see a past life regression therapist. But until then I would love your take on my past if you are able to that is. =)
I don't mind you posting it here in the thread.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Thread temporarily closed for review....

Reopening.

Further off-topic remarks and bickering will cease!!!!
Failure to heed this reminder will have consequences.

Contacting Staff: Alerts, Suggestions, Complaints

edit on Sun Nov 11 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
this is a picture of me from last year

this is a more current pic.

this is my favorite of me but I have my eyes closed
(check out my pearly whites!)

Thanks! looking forward to your reading!!

edit on 11-11-2012 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueAjah

This is what I responded to and I was speaking hypothetically,

I'm assuming all the people worried that some shadowy agency might find out who you are via a photo on ATS don't have driving licences, or passports, and when they are online they mask their IP addresses and only surf through proxies? I know this is a conspiracy site but come on!......if any agency wanted to put a name to a face or find out what you get up to online......photo's on ATS will be well down on their priorities!

He is talking about a shadowy agency. And people masking their ip's. It doesn't matter if people have passports, if they make sure their ip can't be traced directly to them.

In such a case a picture would come in handy, IF they wanted to find you. I merely responded to the hypothetical situation he came up with.

But you took it completely out of context and so did he.

-Mods, I assume that this was not the kind of off topic you just refered to, if it is I am sorry.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I agree. Posting your picture on here isn't the greatest of idea's, simply because of the nature of the forum. You may not want some things you have said being tied back to you in a job interview.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Hi. I would like a reading done. You can post it on here or inbox.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
My god, i. dont think the op expected this kibd of turnout. I sure didnt.

I do have to say, i am skeptical of past life readings. Also got one from someone online once, but dont consider it valid. Would be interesting if mine match up... I will say nothing about the previous one until i either get one from sara, or know she cant get to me.

If you ever do get to mine sara,send me a private message so i notice it. If you cant do me thats cool too.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raynemyst

Hi. I would like a reading done. You can post it on here or inbox.

You look tired

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join