It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mini Past life reading, anyone?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Extremely interested in this.Thank you in advance. Can you email it to me at [email protected] ? Image below.

i2.photobucket.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
very interesting thread, i will upload a photo as soon as i can work out how to, URL?
edit on 11-11-2012 by leftmike because: WROng url

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903

Originally posted by WoodSpirit
reply to post by taccj9903

Lol, it's funny that you would use that example, I've always felt a past life connection with rural Ireland.

Hmm, maybe I stumbled upon something....

Well, you've aroused my curiousity, can you do a more detailed reading....?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I'm assuming all the people worried that some shadowy agency might find out who you are via a photo on ATS don't have driving licences, or passports, and when they are online they mask their IP addresses and only surf through proxies?

I know this is a conspiracy site but come on!......if any agency wanted to put a name to a face or find out what you get up to online......photo's on ATS will be well down on their priorities!

It would appear paranoia and conspiracies go hand in hand!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
i1286.photobucket.com...

finally worked out how to upload a photo , thanks in advance Sarra,

Mike

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I know this is a conspiracy site but come on!......if any agency wanted to put a name to a face or find out what you get up to online......photo's on ATS will be well down on their priorities!

Well, if you have taken precautions they can probably only trace you down to a few mile radius from your local hub, a picture would then be of some value to those that would potentially want to go after you.

Off course, realistically this would probably never happen, but the reasoning behind it is sound.
edit on 11-11-2012 by WoodSpirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Jauk3

Some of you are getting so upset by the fact that there are several participating. If you don't want to post your picture that is fine. Unfortunately, when it comes to subject matter like past lives "proof, sense, logic and reason" don't really apply.

It isn't that everyone here is expecting a to have an epiphany when their past life reading is given. I don't know if I believe in past lives. I'm fairly skeptical when it comes to anything that science can't prove. I don't put faith in horoscopes, palm readings, etc.

But I love reading and discussing things that science can't prove because it's fun. It's a break from doom and gloom, GMO's, climate change and the election, and I have nothing to hide so I'm not worried about putting my pic up. I am not really active in most social medias, and where I am, I have limited to zero information up about myself.

I like this community, and even if I don't get my "past-life" reading, it's at least been fun to see what the people I interact with on ATS look like.

Not all of us are expecting any big revelations, but I appreciate the OP for offering her services and I look forward to hearing what she has to say about me. Not everything has to be filled with proof and reason.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
This one is from last year

this one is from this year.

Thanks for your time!

I am curious to see what you get.

edit on 11-11-2012 by manykapao because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

That makes sense. I understand why some people are skeptical of posting pictures.

But, I really wanted to respond to this to say good for you for getting out of that situation. I have been around domestic violence for the majority of my life, both personally and working with women and children who have been abused. It's so hard to take that first step and get out, but it is awesome when you finally do.

You are awesome!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Things which happen to us in the past DO stay in our subconscious: perhaps you have an odd phobia that started for no apparent reason. Perhaps something you enjoyed doing became a paralyzing fear out of the blue. Perhaps you are plagued with odd memories or dreams that seem lifelike yet make no sense but still give you that strong deja vu feeling. Maybe you're drawn to a particular time for some reason. All of these can be causes of past life recall that you may not be aware of happening.

Yes! All of those, and I've always thought it was past-life memories.

But oh, MAN!! I'm LATE!!!
Okay, well, 183 replies means I'll hope to hear something from you in, say, 2-3 months??? lol.....u2u is fine, but I don't mind if you put it up here, either. Your choice. Let me know if the pic isn't good enough!
~wild

Here's my pic from a few years ago:

edit on 11-11-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link