It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Weeks later.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Welcome aboard, lel! I know how intimidating posting can be at first, but, just cause you finally registered disengaged mean you have to quit lurking. Lurking cam be a fine a noble thing! It's what seperates us from the lower animals.

Except for those animals who lurk I suppose. Like hmmm, shy antelopes I guess.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Thank you for the welcomes.
It's not so much shyness these days it's more that life has knocked the fight out of me. I was never strong enough for what life threw at me but I still had to fight for what was right.
That sounds bad I don't mean punch ups kind of fighting just trying to stand up for my rights.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
welcome .. many happy happenings of happiness to you

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Segenam

Thank you.
I should have said that I have had some happy times in my life, I made sure of that.
My OP seemed like so much more while it was in my head because I left it all in there.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

God Bless you LEL ..
I generally ramble on too much .. because i feel i need to use many words to convey my point ..
when i just saw your reply .. i went back and read your OP ...
awww ... soo nice .. i love the way you say you dont have confidence posting and hopes its gets better soon .. i think its fair to say it will .. very soon .. but sooo admire your instant openness and lack of ego ..

take my happy happy response thing as an off the cuff gesture .. it had no relation to your OP .. it was just my weird way of saying hello

you seem soo cool

ETA - forgot the reason i mention i ramble so much .. was to contrast against your OP . which was very direct, and straight to the point ... good start ..

Also .. sometimes its good to remember .. were only words on your screen ... dont be afraid of us at all, or to unleash who you really are .. within reason

edit on 14-11-2012 by Segenam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Welcome and good luck. I just joined also. I hope to see you around the boards.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Segenam

I think I made the worst OP i've ever seen here, but it probably made a nice change from the "I have proof" or "I work at some amazing place." threads.
I do have a story to tell when I feel I can put it into a thread but I don't have any proof, not even a picture and I know what most people will say already. I will try to do it before the year is over.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join