It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lurking No More!! :)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

If you decide you'd like an avatar, come on over to the Avatar Creations Thread and we'll hook ya up!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

I knew you would understand 'bolshy' but I thought I'd translate for our USA/other friends

I'm glad you have visited Scotland..it is a nice place, if a tad cold
Lots of ancient sites with reported paranormal activity, some of which I have experienced myself (Edinburgh dungeons is so very active)

I have been down to England many times, and enjoyed the many places visited, immensely. London, especially intrigues me..so much history..I can actually feel the spirits around me every time I visit there.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Thanks Purple..will do

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Lots of ancient sites with reported paranormal activity, some of which I have experienced myself

I have been to England, but not to Scotland (yet). We were on bicycles and did a rough circle, going as far North as Hadrian's wall and as far South as Rye. This was with my family when I was young, but it was a fantastic experience!!! I hope to go back some day (maybe when the kids are all out of college).

I LOVED visiting the historic sites! We got to as many as we could, in one trip, but there are plenty that we missed, that I hope to visit, if I ever get to return. I would love to hear about your personal experiences at ancient sites...

edit on 10-11201211-1212 by gwynnhwyfar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mindq

Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

Paranormal stuff huh? We have a forum for that.

Hope to see you around!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mindq

I have to tell you i've been to Scotland more than once, I can't believe I forgot that I travelled up there and spent the night at a friends house just so we could get on a coach together the next morning, because that coach was the first one in the UK to have entertainment. If I'd known they were going to show Far from the madding crowd both ways I would have made her get on the Flying Scotsman.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Perhaps you didn't 'forget' rather you blocked that memory out!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join