It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activity Escalating?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
So, we have had light activity over the years. Bumps, banks upstairs. One day, the door knob on my door jiggled VERY fast, like a vibration. I heard a very loud BANG on the header over my bedroom door to the bathroom. That's about it. Things have been more stressful in the house as of late. Our son, who lives upstairs, is battling a drug addiction and he's appeared to have gotten a little more aggressive lately, and I've lost my temper on him more recently. Like I said, the stress seems to be increasing.
Anyway, last night, I awoke at 3:15AM, which I do frequently. I'll walk around the first floor (where we live), then go back to bed. Last night, same routine. I woke up, walked around, went back to bed. Fifteen minutes later, crash! My wife was awake, which she's normally not awake then, and she heard it too. I said out loud, "WTF was that!?" I thought it w one of the bedroom windows broken. I turned on the light and saw my metal water cup (which I put on my nite stand) has slide off the nite stand, and was sitting in the drawer at a 45 degree angle, and most of the water had splashed out onto the floor.
I had a few chills but that was about it. I said the Loards Prayer several times and fell asleep. Strange for sure.
Oh, by the way, I thought it was perhaps my iPhone, which was on my nite stand also. Maybe the vibration mode and gone off and caused the water glass to work its way off the nite stand. I checked it for incoming emails, text, etc., and there was no activity. This reminds me... Several times a few months ago, my iPhone flew off the nite stand during the night. It was actually at the end of the charging cable like it would have gone further if it wasn't plugged in and charging.
I just hope this doesn't indicate an increase in activity. Like I said, a lot of added stress in the house lately. So, we are going to focus on bringing the stress level down. Less negativity may result in less activity...

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Interesting. Right when I read the thread title, I could see a little shadow in the corner of my eye.

I see these things a lot, or sometimes I'll stop in the middle of the something and just stare down the hall for a moment with a face of disgust, as if I'm watching something then I'll go back to whatever I am doing.

Doesn't scare me or anything but you might be on to something.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

I see the same while sitting in the living room. What appears to be movement in the bathroom. But then again, our eyes and light can play tricks. I don't give it much credence.
Another example of this... While watching Ghost Hunters (really kind of a waste of time) this week, two "hunters" we're looking down a cave tunnel at a small light they had placed at the end of about 200'. They both said the light appeared to have something moving in front of it, temporarily blocking the light. What they failed to realize is that when we look into the dark at a small light that is far away, and your scanning the area, the light can indeed "blink off". But that's most likely due to the eye. When you move your eye around, that light can appear to blink off because of the Optic nerve at the back of the eyeball. As the light source passes over the back of the eye and across the optic nerve, it will,appear to wink off as there are no cones or rods in this area of the back of the eyeball. Can't be too quick say "ghost!"...

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Ah, the water cup. I've never posted on here or anywhere before regarding my experiences but your story reminded me once where I walked out from my bedroom into the kitchen to find a plastic child's size cup upside down in the middle of the floor. I walked over to it, picked it up, and it's contents of water splashed all over me.

I double checked to see if it was possible to create a kind of suction with this plastic cup, imagining that just perhaps it had landed upside down on the floor and water didn't spill out, but that effort was fruitless. The floor was stone tile and it could not be done. The floor was dry when I had walked in, also. I knew immediately what it was, briefly thought how clever a trick it was, but largely ignored it and went about my daily business.

top topics

join