It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christianity is "the beast".

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadLights
reply to post by MrCobb

You just made "jesus" the "godzilla" of truth dude. Becuase he's the way he's gonna disintegrate all the lies with his "atomic breath" word.

A fair analogy.

Re 11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

The ignorant are killed by the speaking of information which is knowledge/truth- yet:

2Co 5:17 he is newly created: the old things have perished; see? all things have become new.

1Co 3:13 Every man’s work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man’s work of what sort it is.
1Co 3:15 If any man’s work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
edit on 11-11-2012 by MrCobb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Islam is the Beast. Learn some biblical history and you won't be ignorant of what the Beast is. I'll give you a leg up HERE.

First let me say that I totally understand why you would think this is the case- much misdirection and red herrings being set up. Basically Satan is given the job of testing the Christians, and one primary mode of operation is to get them to look everywhere but in the mirror:

Now remember there are two ways we can understand the sumbols and words and such that the bible is giving us:

1. We can ask "here are symbols, phrases; now let me look around in the world and see if I can find something to match up to this"; and if you do this, you will find what you're looking for- everywhere: because your mind is connecting its own dots and forming its own pattern recognitions. So, about the beast, ask Christians and you'll get "It's America!" or "It's China!" or "It's Islam!" or "It's the EU!" because anything can be made to fit and imagination is the limit. You can make Mississippi fit if you really want to. But this is the wrong way to do this- for language to be effecient and effective we must stick only with the common frame of reference from which these things are being derived.

2. We can ask "here are symbols, phrases; now let me look in the bible and see what else is portrayed thus" and when you do this, you will always find only one answer- just as you will only find one man with a counted number of 666:

Here is what it is (everything I'm saying here is coming from the bible, I'm not going to quote endless verses for support, I am going to do this under the presumtion you already know these things- but at any statement you may ask "elaborate on this" and I will cite the passages and show the correlaries that make it plain as day):

The physical nation of Israel was two kingdoms: a north kingdom called "the dominion of Israel" which consists of 10 tribes headed by 10 princes, and contained 7 domains of the conquered Canaanite mountains. The southern kingdom is called "the sanctuary of Judah" and consists of 2 tribes headed by 2 princes, and was responsible for the sacrifical rituals of the Passover lamb.

This is why the beast rises from "the sea" (sea means a dominion of people), it has 7 heads (the 7 conquered domiions of the Canaanites and their 7 mountains) it has 10 horns (the 10 princes of the 10 tribes- "horns" are interpreted by the angel as "princes"); this is why the second beast "of the earth" (earth means "priesthood") has 2 horns, for the 2 princes of the house of Judah- looks like a "lamb" (Jesus) but voice of the dragon (Satan): looks like it offers "sacrficial truth of the Lamb (truth), but really offers the voice of the Satan (confusion)

Next we see a whore sitting on this beast: this woman is Jerusalem (but must understand it as SPIRITUAL and NOT a physical city, which was only the idea under the old covenant analogues):

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Read Ezekiel 16: John at the Revelation does not come out and name the woman, but Ezekiel does: she is Jerusalem: the city of God , the church: John does not mention her by name, as if to say "Hey, if you know your scripture you know who this is- if not, go back and find her"; this is why both women get "burned by fire" and attacked by enemies, etc.

So what you are seeing here at the Rev with the beasts and the whore is a picture of a VERY warped dominion of Israel, sanctuary of Judah and city of Jerusalem- all to be understood spiritually as the fulness of the church: this "Great Confusion" actually comes to its fulness (overflwoing) after the antichrist comes and the Christians all start singing his praises, mocking the unbelievers and saying "See we told you we were right! You should've listened to us!" and the unbelievers all go "Okay okay, all we wanted was to see some evidence- well, now we got it and see it, and now we believe: please don't hurt us we will obey!" and the Christians will look all smug.

Then after a little space of time, word will start creeping out "Hey, I hear talk of some small band saying this is all a lie and they're all worshipping the antichrist" and then the Christians will start to sweat- and turn on the elect because, ouch! Bad news, and they are not going to want to hear it. At all.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Satan's name is Heylel ben Shachar, it means "Crescent moon and Star" in hebrew (masoretic text). Isaiah hints at his name in Isaiah 14:12 in "O Lucifer son of the morning!". Hebrew days begin at dusk with the rising of the moon, that is their morning. The moon is not the light, it gives no light of it's own all it can do is reflect the light of the sun. So the moon pretends to be the light.

No this is just a red herring; this is coming out of "your own understanding" because you're not letting the bible explain the symbols to you, you're looking outside and trying to use your own reasoning to "make the pattern fit what you might be seeing"

Also Isa 14:12 is about the King of Confusion, yes; but this has nothing to do with Islam. Islam is just being fed to you by "super preachers" to trip you up; just like EU, China, etc etc are being fed to people. What Isaiah is actually talking about (firstly he was talking to the physical King of Babel in the old covenant days, and this prophecy physically came to pass in those days) but moreover he is giving you an analogue of the antichrist who is making himself "as God" "sitting on the sides of the north" (which places is Jerusalem- the church: antichrist will be made King of Christianity at his coming with "all power and signs"); but here the prophet is speaking of the "downfall" of antichrist at the hands of the elect.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by MrCobb

The bible defines the (first) "beast" is an entity that has has something to do with Jerusalem.

Indeed; good. Now if we can just ascend your understanding to a little bit of higher understanding: don't let yourself get caught up in "physical mind mode" or this will trip you up (this mental mode of carnal thought is what is causing the "strong delusion" spoken of by Paul); this Revelation Jerusalem is HEAVENLY JERUSALEM. The judgment of EARTHLY Jerusalem already occured long ago under eh old covenant in the days of the prophets. The dress rehersals are all over; now we are in the REAL DEAL and we need to understand the shift of understanding from the canrl, easrthly, to the spiritual, heavenly:

1Co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

But yes, there is the possibility that everyything mentioned in the book of revelations would lead to a "twist" at the end. In the sense, that which is often portrayed as being on the "good" side might turn out to be the bad guys, and vice versa.

Oh yes, the twist ending of all twist endings: this was said long ago:

Jer 18:7 At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it;
8 If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.
9 And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it;
10 If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.

The vast majority of Christians fall under the latter. I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them. So Jesus warned the churches at the Rev:

Re 2:5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
Re 2:16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.
Re 2:21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
Re 2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
Re 3:3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

edit: quick word about "I will repent"; the Lord knows what is happening, and don't understand this as if he's saying "Oh, I didn't know this was going to happen, so I change my mind here"- remember that He is using this "Limbo interlude" to teach us things we need to understand: and when he "repents" it is because he is getting you to understand what He is planning on doing before it happens: like this, God says:

Okay see how I said all these good things would be done for these people, but then they went ignorant on me and so I SWITCHED the conclusion by "repenting": see how I REPENTED/CHANGED it there? Okay, so now when we're getting to the end of the REAL DEAL you can see all of these Christians saying "Boy I can't wait for all that good stuff God said I'm going to get!" and you can jump up and say "No wait! HE'S GOING TO CHANGE IT THEY'RE NOT GETTING ANYTHING!"
edit on 11-11-2012 by MrCobb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
The beast is the 'talking serpent'. The talking that you hear in your head that speaks to you can lead you astray with it's talk of yesterday and tomorrow.
If there was no talk of 'other' - other times, other people and other places you would know exactly where you are and what there is.

Okay the serpent is just a physical analogue. The Eden events (like everything else in the bible) is physical analogue showing "the things to come": what you are seeing in this specific analogue is the man, Adam, analoguing ALL MANKIND; you see the woman, Eve, analoguing THE CHURCH (this is why the church is "called out/taken out" of MANKIND in order to HELP HIM. That is to say, the church is taken out of mankind in order to help him). But what happens? The serpent (another Jesus) comes in an beguiles the woman to "eat of the forbidden tree" (which, the two trees are analogues of the two covenants: old and new: law and grace): so the woman who was supposed to help actually causes the fall. Because of the "fruit" (analogue of works) of the tree was "desirable" "delightful to the eyes" and Eve desired the fruit: now look at the judgment of the whore in the Rev:

Re 18:14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.

Eve is an analogue of Christianity, which is causing the man to stumble and fall into nakedness. Now, remember this: the fruit of the "law" is what they were going after in this analogue (for by the law is the knowledge of good and evil): because Jesus is going to do something (and remember that the man and the woman took FIG LEAVES to try and cover their NAKEDNESS after eating of the tree they were told NOT TO):

Mark 11:13 And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet.
14 And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever. And his disciples heard it.
15 And they come to Jerusalem: and Jesus went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves;
16 And would not suffer that any man should carry any vessel through the temple.
17 And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Notice how Jesus is giving a command not to eat from fruit of this tree? Do not eat of this tree. Well, they will, and what happened afterward?

Ge 3:8 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.

They hid themselves; and what do you see in the Rev at the second coming?

Re 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

Trying to hide again, aren't they? They're hearing "the footsteps" again. And trust you me, when Jesus shows up and looks at the Christians and asks:

Ge 3:13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done?

She's going to say the exact same thing:

And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

*also note that this doesn't mean women are bad- this is an analogue meant to convey understanding of invisible dynamics

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MrCobb

what we're looking for on the 10th day of the 10th month is the coming of the Catholic Jesus (the Satan)

how do i know it is the "right" jesus ?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by MrCobb

what we're looking for on the 10th day of the 10th month is the coming of the Catholic Jesus (the Satan)

how do i know it is the "right" jesus ?

A great question, and one that is VERY EASY to know and understand; you'll find that the Lord in His infinite wisdom has already given us all the answers, and these are straightforward and simple (not the confused mess "Christianity" has turned it into.) Now, of course there is a lot of information in the bible- and this gives one a lot to talk about if he desires, but all that info also is what makes things so simple: it's just a matter of knowing the information (which most people in the world do not). I do, however, so I can sit back and laugh and say "This is all so PAINFULLY OBVIOUS!" So, if you want, please read my thread Timing is EVERYTHING www.abovetopsecret.com...

However, I'm going to go over the very basics of biblical timing for everyone here so as this stuff goes down you can KNOW FOR SURE what is going on, and which Jesus is the REAL Jesus; because ignorance of TIMING is what is going to 1. cause all of the "Christians" to "fall" and be "cast away" (and as the "casting away of the Jews was the reconciliation of the Gentiles (Rom 11:15) the casting away of the Christians will be the reconciliation of ALL THE UNBELIEVERS) and 2. PROVE before the entire creation that the Christians NEVER KNEW HIM AS THEY CLAIMED for if they did know the WORD OF GOD then they wouldn't bow to the false Jesus which they WILL DO:

Okay this may take a few posts but I'll again keep it as simple as possible, I can elbaorate greatly upon request: also to say here at the start NO MAN KNOWS THE DAY AND HOUR BUT THE FATHER

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Part 1-

Okay, so we're back at the Exodus and Moses is with the children of Israel talking to the Lord at Sinai (go to Leviticus 23). So the Lord says, "Okay people listen up; I got a NEW CALENDAR I want you to follow: this is going to be different than the old one, but it's My calendar so note it." Ever consider it strange that He's putting a calendar in the bible? But He says, "Okay, now, not only this, but during the course of each year I'm giving you 7 FESTIVALS (actually word is MOEDIM meaning "appointed meeting") and I want you to observe these festivals- MY FESTIVALS- every single year: and when you get over into Canaan there's going to be TWO HARVESTS every year: one in SPRING and one in FALL; and these festivals are going to revolve around these TWO HARVESTS. They'll be like celebrations; you'll do you wheat harvestng in the spring and celebrate the bounty of spring: then come fall, you'll be harvesting all the fruits and grapes, drinking up your wine, and celebrating the fall bounty."

Ex 23:16 And the moed of harvest, the firstfruits of thy labours, which thou hast sown in the field: and the moed of ingathering, which is in the end of the year, when thou hast gathered in thy labours out of the field.
Ex 34:22 And thou shalt observe the moed of weeks, of the firstfruits of wheat harvest, and the moed of ingathering at the year’s end.

Okay, what are the SPRING festivals, when do they fall, on what specifically APPOINTED DAY?

PASSOVER - 14th day of the 1st month (unblemished Lamb slain)
FIRSTFRUITS - Sunday following PASSOVER (begin spring harvest)
PENTECOST - 50 days after FIRSFRUITS (final celebration of spring harvest)

Okay what does the bible say about these?

Col 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: 17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Oh these DIVINE APPOINTMENTS are a "shadow of things to come"! Okay let's fast forward to the FIRST COMING. Jesus does His thing going around saying, "These priests and preachers- man, what a wreck they're making of everything; teaching the people all manner of nonsense in the name of God, and trying to control everyone with fear. Let me drive them out of the temple, the lousy thieves and robbers!"

Then, after He goes around teaching, the time comes. It's the crucifixion and Jesus is talking about a harvest coming up. So ask any Christian what the Passover is a picture of and they'll (rightly, for once) tell you: it's the crucifixion. Yep. The apostles teach the same:

1Co 5:7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:

Okay so what day was it when Jesus was crucified? Was it on any old day? Pick a day, any day- any day will do? Nope. It was SPECIFICALLY ON PASSOVER THE 14TH DAY OF THE 1ST MONTH. Hey, how about that? Right on the same day God told them to "do this ritual over and over every year". Interesting. Okay so what is next? Sunday after Passover is what? FIRSFRUITS- begin the harvest ! And what happened on the Sunday following the crucifixion? What's that? The resurrection you say? Yep. So as the Jews were actually "harvesting up" the firstfruits of their wheat harvest- Jesus was raised from the dead: and what do the apostles call Him?

1Co 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
1Co 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming.

Oh hey, it's almost like Jesus is FULFILLING A PATTERN right? Rememebr this stuff isn't happening on random "any day will do" but on DAY-MONTH TIMING SPECIFICALLY APPOINTED BY GOD CENTURIES PRIOR. Okay, so Christ is raised and shows up to the disciples, "Me again- check it out- death is a joke, got it?" So while the actual harvest is going on, Jesus is "bringing in" His disciples for how many days? "about 40"? And if Jesus is following a moed pattern- well, we're coming up on the culminatory day of the SPRING moedim; let's see is anything BIG happens on PENTECOST to close out the spring festivals and complete the FIRST COMING:

Ac 1:4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me. 5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

2:1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.

PASSOVER? Check. FIRSFRUITS? Check. PENTECOST? Check. Spring appointments fulfilled. Next up: FALL APPOINTMENTS

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
part 2-

Okay, so, Jesus has come and gone; and the gospels are basically the testimony to all of the earth that: SPRING FESTIVALS COMPLETE! But of course that's just the FIRST harvest. The calendar doesn't end there. Next we have the 7th month FALL FESTIVALS. So, since the Lord has gone through so much trouble to record for the entire planet earth that the SPRING festivals have been radically fulfilled in Christ- surely the same will be the case for the fall festivals. So let's have a look...

Okay. Wait. Something odd here. I'm looking at the gospels and I'm not seeing anything. I'm not seeing any radical fulfillment of the fall festivals? That's odd. I wonder why we get all of this stuff about the spring festivals in the bible gospel- but nothing about the fall festivals? Hm. Well, let's see what they are anyway:

Le 23:24 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, in the first day of the month, shall ye have a sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation.

Oooo trumpets sounding throughout all the land. Sounds hair-raising, doesn't it? The Jews still celebrate this: it's called Rosh Hashanna- or, also the DAY OF TRUMPETS. Blowing trumpets, trumpets blowing. The Jews aren't quite sure exactly why they're doing this every year- but, hey, God said do it so they do it (Just like the don't quite understand the counting of omers of the SPRING festival of weeks- but do it anyway. They must be missing something?

Anyway: after all the trumpets get blown on the 1st day of the 7th month; 10 days later we come to: YOM KIPPUR- that awe-inspiring day known to the Jews as - wait for it... JUDGMENT DAY! Gee, I wonder what that could be all about?

5 days later on the 15th day of the 7th month, we kick off the SECOND HARVEST- known as the Ingathering. Here's where for 7 days we harvest the FRUIT OF THE TREES and we gather the CLUSTERS OF GRAPES and we make some good wine by TREADED THE WINEPRESS! This goes on for 7 days, and then we come to the final day of the second harvest- and close it all up, on the 22nd day of the 7th month called. Wait for it... THE LAST DAY! The bible also calls it THAT GREAT DAY! And the Christians all sing "There's a GREAT DAY COMING there's a GREAT DAY COMING there's a GREAT DAY COMING BY AND BY. Do they understand the words they're singing? Nope. But it turns out that "BY AND BY" is the 22nd day of the 7th month.

Joh 7:37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.

Hey didn't Jesus say something else about "the LAST DAY"?

Joh 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

So the fall festivals begin with trumpets going off on the 1sy day of the 7th month. Then 9 days later is JUDGMENT DAY. Then a 7-day long "Ingathering" culminating on THE LAST DAY. I wonder what all this could possibly mean? Maybe we should ask the Jews? Wait; they don't read the New Testament because they're taught "meaningless to us"; well, maybe the Christians then? Oh wait. They don't read the Old Testament because they're taught "meaningless to us". Hm. Too bad. I wonder if we'll ever know what these 7th month appointments mean and why there's no place talking about them in the bible.

Or is there... wait. Wait. Trumpets? Judgment? Resurrections? Last days and winepresses? Harvests? Something's coming to me. I think ... could it be? It just. I don't know about you but suddenly- I think I might be having a REVELATION!

Next up- SOUND THE TRUMPETS!
edit on 12-11-2012 by MrCobb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The Temple is the scene of the visions, and the visions in the Temple relate to the feast of the seventh month: for the feasts of the Jews were typical of things to come. The Passover related to the first coming of Christ, and the feasts of the seventh month to his second coming: his first coming being therefore over before this Prophecy was given, the feasts of the seventh month are here only alluded unto.

~Isaac Newton: Observations of Daniel and the Revelation

He shoots he scores!

www.preteristarchive.com... (I cite this because it's an online version of his work- NOT because "preterism" is true: it is an utterly false Catholic-based teaching simply designed to obfuscate the TRUTH; surprise surprise, right?)

Okay, so by now anyone with half a brain should know WHEN the second coming will actually take place: in the 7th month (generally Sept/Oct Gregorian: which is why SEPTember means SEVENTH month- this being the holdover; likewise OCTober EIGHTH month, NOVember NINTH month, DECember TENTH month- all holdovers); so ask any Christian "When does the second coming take place?" and if he says "No one knows" shout WRONG! SEVENTH MONTH! and so I can assure anyone, Jesus will not be returning tomorrow, or the next day, or in NOVember, nor in DECember- there is only ONE MONTH APPOINTED- 7th month. So this is how you can EASILY distniguish the REAL Jesus from the FALSE Jesus; because the former will come at the appointed time in the 7th month: the latter will NOT: he will come at the time APPOINTED HIM IN THE TENTH MONTH (generally Dec/Jan Gregorian)

Re 8:6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
Re 14:15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
Re 14:19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

Trumpets, harvests, grapes, winepress: SEVENTH MONTH FESTIVALS

Now, I'm not going to reiterate everything about the King of Confusion, and his coming with all his host beginning on the 10th day of the 10th month: you can find this info in the thread linked above "Timing if EVERYTHING": but what about NO MAN KNOWS?? It's the mantra of the "Christians" it's the words they say to do anything and everything to get you to ignore TIMING- it's almost like... their teachers don't WANT THEM TO KNOW: let's see: ask a Christian "do you know the day and hour?" when they say "of course not, no one knows" then ask them "do you know who the Son is?" and when they say "of course!" ask "interesting. How is this possible when the bible says NO MAN KNOWS WHO THE SON IS?"

Lu 10:22 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

At this point they'll started sweating and going "UH UH UH that is different! That doesn't mean that! No man knows; that is different here this is not UH UH UH"- the truth is this: NO MAN KNOWS BY HIS OWN KNOWLEDGE BUT BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD WHICH REVEALS ALL THINGS:

Mt 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God KNOWETH NO MAN, but the Spirit of God.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: NEITHER CAN HE KNOW THEM, because they are spiritually discerned.

NO MAN KNOWS WHO THE SON IS:

Matt 16:15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? 16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. 17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

So say to a Christian "I know who the Son is!" and they'll say "Big deal; God reveals the things of the Spirit even though "no man knows""; then say "I know the time of the second coming!" and they'll shriek IMPOSSIBLE IMPOSSIBLE IMPOSSIBLE! "But, no man knows who the Son is?" IT'S NOT THE SAME IT'S DIFFERENT NO ONE LISTEN TO HIM IGNORE THIS INFIDEL ANTISEMITE BLASPHEMER!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrCobb
part 3:

So this is the man. This is the name John is pointing you toward. But wait- these names have MEANINGS: just like most all names in languages except English: this name ADONIKAM means MY RISEN LORD: literally translated: the number of the name MY RISEN LORD is 666. So John is telling you the name is MY RISEN LORD: and if John is pointing at MY RISEN LORD who could he be talking about? JESUS:

Now look:

2Cor 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

What?! There is ANOTHER JESUS?! This is nothing less than the FALSE IMAGE OF JESUS that Christianity reflects to the world- a Jesus that tells them KNEEL OR BURN, GIVE ME MONEY OR BURN, BELIEVE WITHOUT EVIDENCE OR BURN!

If you look at the New Testament, what they are saying is "Hey, this is all starting otu great- but be sure to know that in the process of time, this thing is going to become so utterly perverted, confused, and made backward by MEN that at the end it will be utterly ANTICHRIST, and those actually professing Jesus to others will be actively driving people AWAY from truth and KILLING THEM SPRITUALLY:

Joh 16:2 yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

Moreover, the true Jesus is going to specifically send one of the most powerful angels of all (called the Satan) to come with countless other angels and say I AM JESUS, and all of the Christians (save a very few) are going to fall for it. This will begin to occur on the 10th day of the 10th month (Hebrew calendar), and he is called by the prophets of old the KING OF CONFUSION (that is to say, BABYLON-BABEL)

Be sure to know that, when the second advent actually does occur, the TRUE Jesus will return right in the middle of the "marriage" of the FALSE Jesus to the FALSE church of FALSE Christians. When this occurs, Jesus is not going to say anything to all of the former atheists, Buddhists, etc. who are ignorantly worshipping this false Jesus- He is going to turn straight to the "Christians" and ask WHAT IS THIS YOU HAVE DONE?

there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

If you have any questions, ask: I am able to freely reveal all information at this time. Hope you understood it; if not- don't worry: you will, in time.

WHO IS THE THE BRIDE?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

part 3-

Okay so just like the physical priesthood and nation went corrupt and was "cast off", this is what happens to the Christians; they all turn the "temple of God" (which temple you are) into a DEN OF THIEVES AND ROBBERS (they rob people of understanding TRUTH; supplanting it with nonsense traditional "understanding"): so at the resurrection it's revealed to EVERYONE "these people are all guilty of destroying the people of the earth through their ignorance and confusion": and so, it's EMBARASSING to them: and it's not something that can be taken back- what's done is done and will always have been the case (though keep in mind they are loved, and just confused like everyone else- the problem is that the were WARPING THE TRUTH GIVEN TO THEM BY CHRIST) a few verses:

Isa 47:3 Thy nakedness shall be uncovered, yea, thy shame shall be seen: I will take vengeance, and I will not meet thee as a man.

God is saying to them here, "Your ingorance is going to be exposed in the end, all of the unbelievers are going to know what you have done: and I am going to be the one who exposes you before all of the world" (bear in mind that right now God is only concerned with those who are COVENANTING WITH HIM. God is not really concerned with any unbelievers because they have "no part it this"- His attention and words are focuses DIRECTLY on the Christians)

Jer 23:39 Therefore, behold, I, even I, will utterly forget you, and I will forsake you, and the city that I gave you and your fathers, and cast you out of my presence:
40 And I will bring an everlasting reproach upon you, and a perpetual shame, which shall not be forgotten.

Since you have made a mockery of My covenant, and taught the world lies in My name, and upheld a lying false image of Me to the world, you're DONE, depart from Me, I NEVER KNEW YOU. Get out of my city, and get out of my temple- you will be NO TEACHER OF MINE. And you will NEVER sit in the throne of God.

Re 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Re 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
Re 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Christianity, the whore, is going to be stripped naked in front of ALL HER ENEMIES (unbelievers) and EXPOSED for the ignorant whore she is- polluting the world with lies and misrepresentation of truth "in the name of Jesus"

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by guitarplayer
WHO IS THE THE BRIDE?

The bride is Christianity. Christianity right NOW is a HUGE group of people. The great majority of them are them of whom is said this:

Mt 15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
Mr 7:6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

Now, among this "Goliath" body of professing Christians- there is a small "seed" of faithful believers who have followed TRUTH with a whole heart- striving only to acquire TRUTH. To the rest "Christianity" is just a way to "get to heaven"; TRUTH is of no real concern to them- only being "right" and "happy joy go to church let's perpetuate the ignorance of my father over and over through the generations"

So, at the appointed time every professing Christian is going to be tested; and virtually all of them will fail. Why? Because they never really KNEW HIM AT ALL, and this is going to be exposed by their actions in front of all the world. They are going to be "stripped naked" in front of their "enemies" (unbelievers) and exposed; when they fall away in the time of testing to worship the "son of perdition" they will forfeit their status as FAITHFUL, and be "cut off" from the body of Christ.

This is the "purging by fire" of Jerusalem:

Da 11:35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.
Lu 3:17 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable.

And this is how the bride is "made ready"; the antichrist is actually being sent BY JESUS to "remove all that offend" from His body:

Mt 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

So the antichrist is actually like, a "false Christian" magnet, who- when he comes- will thoroughly draw "all that offend" from the body- like POISON is drawn out. Presto- the bride is made ready.

THE WHORE IS THE CITY OF JERUSALEM NOT CHRISTIANITY

Half true, half false. Indeed it is Jerusalem; but wait:

Ga 4:25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
Ga 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Ah, so there are TWO Jerusalems: one EARTHLY and one HEAVENLY: one a city of stone, one a city of living people: natural and spiritual. So now that we know there are TWO JERUSALEMS it's just a matter of me asking you" WHICH JERUSALEM ARE WE TALKING ABOUT in the Revelation?

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Ah, the heavenly Jerusalem; the city of the living God. But which are we talking about here? the earthly city of stone? or the spiritual city?

1Pe 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

Well let's see:

1Co 15:46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

It's all just a matter of getting you out of the "carnal mindset" your stuck in, and ascending it a little higher so you can discern things spiritually: and this whore is the SPIRITUAL Jerusalem: first the natural (read ezekiel 16- it speaks first of the NATURAL CITY) then come back to the Revelation and understand it is saying "Remember how the NATURAL city was attacked and burned by the NATURAL King of Confusion back in Ezekiel's day? Now understand the same thing is going to happen to the SPIRITUAL CITY."

When you look at the old covenant you're seeing "shadows" of the "image" found in the new covenant. All of those cities, and objects, temples and such in the old testament are just ANALOGUES of higher "heavenly" concepts in the new.

So what you are seeing at Rev in this drunken whorish woman; you are seeing a picture of all the "false Christians" drunk on "the FALSE prophet/FALSE JESUS to come"; then the 144000 are the "faithful remnant" the result of the "Jedi purge" as it were- the "overcomers" them called "called, and chosen, and faithful"

Remember: Mt 22:14 For many are called, but few are chosen. FEW

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Oh one thing: hope you were paying attention to the VERY SIMPLE day-month timings: because they are going to be your "more sure guide" when you begin to realize you just may have misunderstood the prophetic pictures. Try to understand that all of the old testament is God saying "look at all of these physical things, we're doing a microcosmic 'physical analogue' here so when we get to the NEW covenant you'll be able to understand the INVISIBLE thing that these physical things are all just analogues of"

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Part 1-

Okay, so we're back at the Exodus and Moses is with the children of Israel talking to the Lord at Sinai (go to Leviticus 23). So the Lord says, "Okay people listen up; I got a NEW CALENDAR I want you to follow: this is going to be different than the old one, but it's My calendar so note it." Ever consider it strange that He's putting a calendar in the bible? But He says, "Okay, now, not only this, but during the course of each year I'm giving you 7 FESTIVALS (actually word is MOEDIM meaning "appointed meeting") and I want you to observe these festivals- MY FESTIVALS- every single year: and when you get over into Canaan there's going to be TWO HARVESTS every year: one in SPRING and one in FALL; and these festivals are going to revolve around these TWO HARVESTS. They'll be like celebrations; you'll do you wheat harvestng in the spring and celebrate the bounty of spring: then come fall, you'll be harvesting all the fruits and grapes, drinking up your wine, and celebrating the fall bounty."

Ex 23:16 And the moed of harvest, the firstfruits of thy labours, which thou hast sown in the field: and the moed of ingathering, which is in the end of the year, when thou hast gathered in thy labours out of the field.
Ex 34:22 And thou shalt observe the moed of weeks, of the firstfruits of wheat harvest, and the moed of ingathering at the year’s end.

Okay, what are the SPRING festivals, when do they fall, on what specifically APPOINTED DAY?

PASSOVER - 14th day of the 1st month (unblemished Lamb slain)
FIRSTFRUITS - Sunday following PASSOVER (begin spring harvest)
PENTECOST - 50 days after FIRSFRUITS (final celebration of spring harvest)

Okay what does the bible say about these?

Col 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: 17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Oh these DIVINE APPOINTMENTS are a "shadow of things to come"! Okay let's fast forward to the FIRST COMING. Jesus does His thing going around saying, "These priests and preachers- man, what a wreck they're making of everything; teaching the people all manner of nonsense in the name of God, and trying to control everyone with fear. Let me drive them out of the temple, the lousy thieves and robbers!"

Then, after He goes around teaching, the time comes. It's the crucifixion and Jesus is talking about a harvest coming up. So ask any Christian what the Passover is a picture of and they'll (rightly, for once) tell you: it's the crucifixion. Yep. The apostles teach the same:

1Co 5:7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:

Okay so what day was it when Jesus was crucified? Was it on any old day? Pick a day, any day- any day will do? Nope. It was SPECIFICALLY ON PASSOVER THE 14TH DAY OF THE 1ST MONTH. Hey, how about that? Right on the same day God told them to "do this ritual over and over every year". Interesting. Okay so what is next? Sunday after Passover is what? FIRSFRUITS- begin the harvest ! And what happened on the Sunday following the crucifixion? What's that? The resurrection you say? Yep. So as the Jews were actually "harvesting up" the firstfruits of their wheat harvest- Jesus was raised from the dead: and what do the apostles call Him?

CHRIST WAS RAISED ON SATURDAY NOT SUNDAY! CHRIST WAS ON THE CROSS THURSDAY IN THE GRAVE FROM THURSDAY TO SATURDAY. NOT FRIDAY TO SUNDAY.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
THE BRIDE IS THE NEW JERUSALEM NOT CHRISTIANITY. WE CAN NOT BE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF GOD AND BE THE BRIDE TOO. WE CAN NOT BE THE BODY OF CHRIST AND BE THE BRIDE TOO.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

CHRIST WAS RAISED ON SATURDAY NOT SUNDAY! CHRIST WAS ON THE CROSS THURSDAY IN THE GRAVE FROM THURSDAY TO SATURDAY. NOT FRIDAY TO SUNDAY.

Okay, looks like we've got ourselves a Grima Wormtongue here. So everyone pay attention, I'm going to pull a Gandalf, whip out my staff and "Down snake! Down. On. Your. Belly!" and he's going to writhe and Hssss! Ssssss!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Oh I just noticed his little saying there in his profile box. I guess he's "high on Jesus"? In case any of your universal translators are broken, that actually translates as: "Trippin on Satan" (ignorance/confusion)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
You know, real quick here again I wanted to say, it seems like I'm picking on Christians, but let me say again that pretty much everyone on the planet is in the same boat: just very confused, and not yet fully understanding; and no one should really be "ashamed" or feel that they're somehow "inferior" or something because this is the same all across the board. It's just the nature of coming into being: there's the confusion of "what on earth is happening here? what is this place? who am I? WHAAAAAAAAA!"

But the reason I'm focusing on the Christians is- not only because Christianity is the beast, but because they're the ones warping the Word of God. Atheists aren't really doing that, Wiccans don't presume to be teaching the bible, neither Buddhists, Muslims, etc. (I'd pick on the Jews, too- but they already got theirs at the first coming, so, they've taken their proverbial whoopin already)

But Christians are guilty of:

Lu 11:52 Woe unto you; ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

and

Mt 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Also wanted to encourage those of you that are Christians and ARE sincerely striving after TRUTH and UNDERSTANDING: because YOU are the real deal and YOU will find, and are finding.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Okay, looks like we've got ourselves a Grima Wormtongue here. So everyone pay attention, I'm going to pull a Gandalf, whip out my staff and "Down snake! Down. On. Your. Belly!" and he's going to writhe and Hssss! Ssssss!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join