It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christianity is "the beast".

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The bible is all true; God is real, Jesus is Lord, etc etc. HOWEVER the key isn't "what the bible says" but "how we understand what it says"; Jesus said of the truth "Mt 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." FEW. How many professing Christians? A third of the population? Sound like "few" to you? Nope. Here is what is going on:

The bible is physical analogues used to give understanding of abstract ideas- visible things being used as analogues of invisible things, as it were. For instance "fire" (which I'll explain in a moment). The problem here is that by far the great majority of "Christians" have zero comprehension of the bible. This is because most of them couldn't care less about TRUTH, all they really care about is "going to heaven" or "their church" or the "social click of 'happy happy joy look at how righteous we all are doing these weekly rituals- those poor 'sinners' out there; too bad they're not as wise as us, all going to burn in literal fire forever because of our 'loving god' (who apparently thinks making a creation and then killing most of the people is a "just and good" idea). But no, these people are all completely deceived, they have zero understanding of the TRUTH and all they really do is cause CONFUSION and cause people to move AWAY from God because, let's face it: who wants to fellowship with a tyrant fear-monger? Not me. Not you. Note here that the words almost seem paradoxical: there is a small group of Christians who are NOT a part of this GOLIATH BEAST OF BABYLON, so in this sense "Christianity" is true: but because of the use of the words, it causes the seeming paradox. Hopeful this is understood. Look at the 7 letters to the 7 churches in the Revelation and you'll see that Jesus isn't exactly very happy with these churches- in fact, He's telling them- the Christians- "either repent or suffer the consequences" (all of the "weeping and gnashing of teeth" actually comes from the Christian majority when the horrible truth of what they have done is finally revealed)- so to any sincere Christians, here is where I say, you need to cast aside these false "church" nonsense, presto!

The truth is that this "Goliath" abomination of truth that you have been lead to call "Christianity" is in fact antichristianity- and the "Jesus" being portrayed by them to the world "Do rituals to me or BURN IN HELL" is in fact the ANTICHRIST. Oh yes, it is quite true: Christianity is the beast, and there "Jesus" whom they preach is in fact the KING OF CONFUSION (in the bible you see the word BABYLON but this is just the English form of the name BABEL which means CONFUSION- ie the infamous city and tower of Gen 11).

The truth is that the Lord is bringing us all into being, and as we pass through this porcess of coming into being, just like a little baby, there is CONFUSION AND FEAR because that's just what happens when you're coming into being. Now, as a little baby I am telling you DO NOT FEAR you were the Lord's idea from the beginning, and He has and always will think you are a FANTASTIC IDEA: there is just the problem of eradicating confusion THROUGH THE REVELATION OF UNDERSTANDING.

So now I'll show you what all this "destruction by everlasting fire" actually means:

Jer 5:14 Wherefore thus saith the LORD God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make my words in thy mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them.

Okay so you see here; the Lord is analoguing "My Word" with "fire"; got it?

Lu 12:49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

Okay so Jesus didn't show up with a Zippo in hand- He came to send THE WORD into the world; to start the fire that would burn up confusion, leaving only understanding in its wake:

Heb 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

Okay Christians aren't literal fire worshippers; look:

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Okay GOD = THE WORD. THE WORD = CONSUMING FIRE. One more:

Joh 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

THE WORD = FIRE = TRUTH = GOD

Okay so what does fire do? Well what does truth do? It eradicates IGNORANCE and CONFUSION, you see? So this is what all this "destroyed by fire" means: what it means is that you as a person will begin in ignorance until such a time when the TRUTH (ie INFORMATION) is REVEALED TO YOU and you UNDERSTAND it: when this occurs, the "ignorant" you is destroyed by fire and the "understanding" you is born. Got it?

So all this fire you're seeing is just truth destroying confusion; the "old man" dies and the NEW MAN is born.

Re 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

I MAKE ALL THINGS NEW. Getting it? In other words YOU WILL ALL BE CONSUMED IN EVERLASTNG FIRE is just a way of saying YOU WILL ALL PASS FROM INGORANCE INTO UNDERSTANDING.

Now I don't want to seem I'm picking on the Christians, because this is not to say they are evil with horns trying to deceive people- they just have a "zeal without knowledge" which causes all of this confusion. And pretty much EVERYONE is in the same boat- atheists, Buddhists, Wiccans- EVERYONE. Believe me when I tell you everything is going to be great for everyone in the end; it's just a matter of destroying the ignorance so understanding can be gained.

Remember, everything you know (or thought you knew) is wrong, and nothing is what you think it is. Basically you are in a dream-like reality, and "science" is just a bunch of guys tinkering around with the dream and confusing themselves just as badly as anyone else. Because, hint: IT AIN'T REAL- it is a fabrication of YOUR MIND.

Now go to my thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com... for the "hypothesis" that will provide the EVIDENCE you seek, at the appointed time.

Also, I am willing to address any questions you may have; there is a lot of information and I can't possibly give it all to you in one simple paragraph grouping. Just remember this: you are in a dream, nothing is what you think it is, but you WILL BE PERFECTED and BECOME the "perfect" you- all of the things you hate about yourself are ONLY TEMPORARY in the same way that a sculpture is IMPERFECT until it is FINISHED. So you are much like an unfinished house and the "sin" in your life (the things you hate about yourself) is just the result of not yet being completed. Much as if the roofless house laments "why am I no good at keeping out the rain?" Well, house- it's because YOU'RE NOT FINISHED YET. You will have your roof, and you will be perfected- just be patient while the imperfections are BURNED AWAY.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If you can realize only one thing, realize that fear is being used to control you. The truth is, you have nothing to fear. Being at peace, acting with humility, helping others and creating love is our natural state. If anyone still owns an active CRT, they burn holes in your aura; not conducive to consciousness growth.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I am giving you a S&F because I agree with MOST of what you said.
I have said similar things for years.
Many people go to church to see and be seen.
People used to see me at work reading my bible during breaks, I had one ask me why if I read the bible I didn't attend church.
My response was "why do you attend church if you do not read the bible". They began telling me how they loved the singing, how they did not really understand the bible when they read it but they liked the preaching.
IMHO unless you are in the word you are not growing, that is the biggest problem I see with Christians.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Actually the beast is our bodies. We are the beings made of carbon with it's 6 electrons, 6 protons and 6 neutrons; 666. We are in bodies we were never meant to have but that is what happened when Earth became a prison for the truly evil. They can't do much in this very limited state and the newly sentient are also sent here because the adversity is good for consciousness growth. Earth seems #ty because it is. As we grow in consciousness we end up being 661 because our pineal gland converts neutrons to light and we get a very visible aura around our head. The next step is 4D..

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

I'm the same way, I love to read the bible but I'm not exactly a christian. I know there are a TON of lies in it, but I can also pick out what is true as well.

Good thread OP, S&F.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MrCobb

I agree with a lot that you have said as well. Christianity is, for the most part, the daughters of the "whore"(Unfaithful) of "Babylon" (confusion). Fusion. Pope John Paul II. Fusion.

My question is, where in your reasoning does this verse fit in?
Daniel 12:2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MrCobb

You just made "jesus" the "godzilla" of truth dude. Becuase he's the way he's gonna disintegrate all the lies with his "atomic breath" word.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Islam is the Beast. Learn some biblical history and you won't be ignorant of what the Beast is. I'll give you a leg up HERE.

Satan's name is Heylel ben Shachar, it means "Crescent moon and Star" in hebrew (masoretic text). Isaiah hints at his name in Isaiah 14:12 in "O Lucifer son of the morning!". Hebrew days begin at dusk with the rising of the moon, that is their morning. The moon is not the light, it gives no light of it's own all it can do is reflect the light of the sun. So the moon pretends to be the light.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MrCobb

When we speak of biblical concepts, its best to frame your ideas around what the the bible has to say, instead of making random accusations.

The bible defines the (first) "beast" is an entity that has has something to do with Jerusalem.

But yes, there is the possibility that everyything mentioned in the book of revelations would lead to a "twist" at the end. In the sense, that which is often portrayed as being on the "good" side might turn out to be the bad guys, and vice versa.

God knows best.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by rollsthepaul
If you can realize only one thing, realize that fear is being used to control you. The truth is, you have nothing to fear. Being at peace, acting with humility, helping others and creating love is our natural state. If anyone still owns an active CRT, they burn holes in your aura; not conducive to consciousness growth.

No argument there, total agreement.

1Jo 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

However, I'm going to add to this that right now fear DOES exist, and this is because of ignorance. In other words, it is the unknown that causes fear. Most people don't yet have full understanding of love, so the fear remains- like a baby being birthed, he doesn't know the good thing that is occuring, he can't comprehend it and so his "coming into being" causes fear- he thinks the birth is "oh so evil; why has this evil befallen me?" when really, it is a matter of perception: it just FEELS "evil" because he's not comprehending what is happening. This is just what happens due to the process of coming into being. It can be scary- but the Lord is giving us this word to say, "Hey, I know it's scary right now, I know your fear- but trust me when I tell you I love you more than you can imagine, and listen to what I'm teaching you and we will make this birth really easy for you so you understand what is happening and where you are going, and what you are becoming."

So in the end, there is absolutely NOTHING to fear- and yes, many now in their confusion will try to manipulate you and control you by using this fear against you (chief among this being things like "either be perfect RIGHT NOW or burn in hell for eternity!" "believe and understand with NO REASON or burn for eternity") but in the end, it will pass, and their "control" will come to an end; for many, it has already come to an end, for others it will come to an end: it is just a matter of time, and patience. Just like the baby being born may have fear- but once it is over- peace and happiness.

Like I said above, if any actually look at how the Lord is using the analogue of "fire" it's clear that he is analoguing it with "truth"; so when the Christians say "you're going to burn in fire!" well, yes, that's true- but it's their understanding of this that is in error: and this traditional false understanding is what stands in the way of a great many people from attaining a true understanding of these words. This is why "Christianity" must be destroyed- or, "purged by fire" if those words are easier.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium
I am giving you a S&F because I agree with MOST of what you said.
I have said similar things for years.
Many people go to church to see and be seen.
People used to see me at work reading my bible during breaks, I had one ask me why if I read the bible I didn't attend church.
My response was "why do you attend church if you do not read the bible". They began telling me how they loved the singing, how they did not really understand the bible when they read it but they liked the preaching.
IMHO unless you are in the word you are not growing, that is the biggest problem I see with Christians.

Exactly. Very refreshing to see this understanding in you, it's very rare (for now). "Christianity" is all about "look at me, everyone look at me! look how nice I dress here and look how much money I put right into the collection plate!" this is all false righteousness. But again I want to be sure to say that these people are NOT evil, they are simply ignorant of TRUTH; they are just doing what they THINK and have been LEAD BY OTHERS to believe is the correct way to worship God- that is to say, SERVE TRUTH: because true worship of God means to perfectly act in TRUTH, to perfectly express TRUTH and love into the creation. Because God is not an old man on a throne- this is simply an ANALOGUE: God is TRUTH and to express God - TRUTH- LOVE- into reality is true worship, true service, of truth. This is why we say Jesus is God, because everything He said and did was a PERFECT expression of TRUTH, and so He was, and is, the PERFECT IMAGE of worship- the perfect image of God.

Right now we do not perfectly express truth at all times, because we are yet imperfect (meaning, not complete- not a finished process) and so we also express UNTRUTH/ignorance/confusion into the reality; and so we are not perfectly serving truth. But we WILL; this is all of our destinies- the be individual ideas made REAL and each of these myriad varities perfectly acting and perfectly expressing only truth, and only love. This will occur to EVERYONE- just, at differing times: some now, some later- but in the end, all will be reconciled to TRUTH, all will be made NEW.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by rollsthepaul
Actually the beast is our bodies. We are the beings made of carbon with it's 6 electrons, 6 protons and 6 neutrons; 666. We are in bodies we were never meant to have but that is what happened when Earth became a prison for the truly evil. They can't do much in this very limited state and the newly sentient are also sent here because the adversity is good for consciousness growth. Earth seems #ty because it is. As we grow in consciousness we end up being 661 because our pineal gland converts neutrons to light and we get a very visible aura around our head. The next step is 4D..

This response will take three posts (part 1 below)- I know, I know; why does it have to be so long: important info, summed up as concisely as I can:

No this is not so. To understand what the bible is telling you, you have to listen to it. For language to be effective we first must have a common frame of reference through which to understand the abstracts. Otherwise we're making up our own definiotns, and not going to understand. Many are guilty of doing this, but it must pass. What the bible is (it is many things with many purposes but) is a self-contained system of analogical and correlary information. One should never read the bible's words, and then try to "come up with your own understanding of the words". Stay within the self-contained information set- these things are words and phrases and analogues interconnecting themselves to form a BIG PICTURE: all of these men are BUILDING upon previous concepts to bring things into sharper focus. You should never be reading something in the bible, then looking around going "let me see if I can figure out what this might be talking about" (if you do this, you WILL see "it" everywhere- for instance the meaning of the 666: if you read this and go "let me see if I can find something outside of the bible that "fits the descriptiobn of what I think he might be talking about" then you will be able to find the "meaning" anywhere you want- this is how your mind works, being able to "see patterns" everywhere. But when you read these things, instead think "where is this in the bible or "what in the bible is this meaning?" and when you do this you will always find there is only one answer. Let me show you the meaning of this: I will now reveal to you the name of the man whose counted number is 666:

Re 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Okay first, let's see what w previously learn this phrase "the number of" means (I will cite three verse in the Revelation- though if you look you will see this is always the meaning of the idea:

Re 5:11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;
Re 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
Re 9:16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

Okay, so this "the number of" simply means "this is how many people were in the group" you see? "The number of" simply means that we are counting a number of "things"; very simple. So this number is not going to be some complicated "let's convert letters to numbers, then transmute names into sum total calculations, then muse over the various morphologies... etc." this is nonsense.

Now, what does this mean "count the number"? and what is this "the number of a man"? Go to the book called (aptly enough) NUMBERS. Let's look quick:

Nu 1:2 Take ye the sum of all the congregation of the children of Israel, after their families, by the house of their fathers, with the number of their names, every male by their polls;
Nu 1:3 From twenty years old and upward, all that are able to go forth to war in Israel: thou and Aaron shall number them by their armies.

Okay so we are going to be "counting numbers" here; we are "counting" people in a group. Now, briefly look again above at the underlined "the number of their names" and let's run back to Rev:

Re 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
edit on 11-11-2012 by MrCobb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
part 2:

See how the same phrase is also being used? You will see this phrase recurring (I will cite 3 verses, but you will note this phrase recurring some 12 odd times in this chapter of NUMBERS:

Nu 1:22 Of the children of Simeon, by their generations, after their families, by the house of their fathers, those that were numbered of them, according to the number of the names, by their polls, every male from twenty years old and upward, all that were able to go forth to war;
Nu 1:24 Of the children of Gad, by their generations, after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, all that were able to go forth to war;
Nu 1:26 Of the children of Judah, by their generations, after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, all that were able to go forth to war;

Okay so we're "counting the number" of these "names": Judah, Gad, Simeon, etc. Again, let's see a couple of elsewhere "countings" of "the numbers":

1Ch 23:24 These were the sons of Levi after the house of their fathers; even the chief of the fathers, as they were counted by number of names by their polls, that did the work for the service of the house of the LORD, from the age of twenty years and upward.

Again:

1Ch 21:2 And David said to Joab and to the rulers of the people, Go, number Israel from Beersheba even to Dan; and bring the number of them to me, that I may know it.
5 And Joab gave the sum of the number of the people unto David. And all they of Israel were a thousand thousand and an hundred thousand men that drew sword: and Judah was four hundred threescore and ten thousand men that drew sword.
6 But Levi and Benjamin counted he not among them: for the king’s word was abominable to Joab.

Okay so you see here how all this "count the number" "the number of the names"; this is all simply talking about counting the number of people in a given group. Now, the sum of this "counted number" is what we call "the number of the name": so, the "number of the name" Judah above is

27 Those that were numbered of them, even of the tribe of Judah, were threescore and fourteen thousand and six hundred.

So if we ask, "What is the counted number of the name Judah?" the answer is? 74,600. Easy. This is the "number of the name"- and this is expressed by the number of sons a man has. So if we want to "count the number of" any man- we simply count how many sons he has. If you have 3 sons, and your name is Jim; then if I say "count the number of Jim" you would say "Three is the number of the man, and three is the number of the name: Jim" See how easy that is? No hocus-pocus let's see what we can make this mean with our own understanding- when you get to Rev 13, the author is pretty muich saying "Hey, if you know your scripture, then you should know what I mean when I say this stuff about counting numbers of men- and if you don't lol good luck with your apcalyptic scavenger hunt and carbon atom, bar-code microchip nonsense!"

Now, there's a few of these number countings in the bible- but of all the men and all their names and all the counted numbers you will only find one whose counted number is 666 and here is the man John is talking about:

Ezra2:2 The numbers of the men of the people of Israel:

Here's it is:

13 The sons of Adonikam, six hundred and sixty–six.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
part 3:

So this is the man. This is the name John is pointing you toward. But wait- these names have MEANINGS: just like most all names in languages except English: this name ADONIKAM means MY RISEN LORD: literally translated: the number of the name MY RISEN LORD is 666. So John is telling you the name is MY RISEN LORD: and if John is pointing at MY RISEN LORD who could he be talking about? JESUS:

Now look:

2Cor 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

What?! There is ANOTHER JESUS?! This is nothing less than the FALSE IMAGE OF JESUS that Christianity reflects to the world- a Jesus that tells them KNEEL OR BURN, GIVE ME MONEY OR BURN, BELIEVE WITHOUT EVIDENCE OR BURN!

If you look at the New Testament, what they are saying is "Hey, this is all starting otu great- but be sure to know that in the process of time, this thing is going to become so utterly perverted, confused, and made backward by MEN that at the end it will be utterly ANTICHRIST, and those actually professing Jesus to others will be actively driving people AWAY from truth and KILLING THEM SPRITUALLY:

Joh 16:2 yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

Moreover, the true Jesus is going to specifically send one of the most powerful angels of all (called the Satan) to come with countless other angels and say I AM JESUS, and all of the Christians (save a very few) are going to fall for it. This will begin to occur on the 10th day of the 10th month (Hebrew calendar), and he is called by the prophets of old the KING OF CONFUSION (that is to say, BABYLON-BABEL)

Be sure to know that, when the second advent actually does occur, the TRUE Jesus will return right in the middle of the "marriage" of the FALSE Jesus to the FALSE church of FALSE Christians. When this occurs, Jesus is not going to say anything to all of the former atheists, Buddhists, etc. who are ignorantly worshipping this false Jesus- He is going to turn straight to the "Christians" and ask WHAT IS THIS YOU HAVE DONE?

there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

If you have any questions, ask: I am able to freely reveal all information at this time. Hope you understood it; if not- don't worry: you will, in time.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by Quadrivium

I'm the same way, I love to read the bible but I'm not exactly a christian. I know there are a TON of lies in it, but I can also pick out what is true as well.

Good thread OP, S&F.

No, no; no lies- only misconceptions based on archaic traditional understandings being perpetuated through the generations by "dad's church MUST be true- thereofre let me listen to dad's preacher and perpetuate the ignorance- meanwhile I'll not search this stuff out to find out the truth of the matter because I've got video games to play and movies to watch!"

Now, want to be sure again to say that there are myraid things working together here for specific purpose. For instance, one angle that this is being done is to prepare us for the REAL world to come: so when we get there and all this is revealed, no one will ever say things like "I'm smarter than you!" or "I'm better than you!" or such things. God wants to make sure we all get this stuff out of our system while we're in Limbo-land so when He gets here to dwell in us all the nonsense is over and done with. Basically God is like "Okay, get all this foolishness out of your system, all this "wha I hate you- wha I'm so much better than you" nonsense out of the way because once I'm there I don't need any of this garbage going on" (this "garbage" is in fact the things that are "burned up in fire" : you see, the "fiery hell" concept derives from the place called GEHENNA which was a garbage dump where trash was burned up. This again is what all this "destroyed by fire" is meaning- all of the "garbage" gets purged from the collective system of the body of God- that is, YOU AND ME AND ALL OF US)

Also be sure to note that you're reading TRANSLATIONS of other languages when you read the bible- and these translations (while often linguistically- not too bad) are still being very much influenced by the ARCHAIC MINDSET of the translator- so don't always think that what you're reading in English (or whatever) is HIGHLY ACCURATE.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Will respond to other posts after a little space of time.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
The beast is the 'talking serpent'. The talking that you hear in your head that speaks to you can lead you astray with it's talk of yesterday and tomorrow.
If there was no talk of 'other' - other times, other people and other places you would know exactly where you are and what there is.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This is another response that will take more than one post- I try to keep these brief as possible, but a foundation needs to be laid for further repsonses: part 1-

Originally posted by Wonders
reply to post by MrCobb

I agree with a lot that you have said as well. Christianity is, for the most part, the daughters of the "whore"(Unfaithful) of "Babylon" (confusion). Fusion. Pope John Paul II. Fusion.

Exactly. We may actually say that Catholocism is the "foundation of Babel" as it were; the pope is the vicar of antichrist (the neo-Babel "Jesus"): what we're looking for on the 10th day of the 10th month is the coming of the Catholic Jesus (the Satan) with "all power and signs" to take his place as "capstone" of "Christianity"- in other words, this false Jesus to come is simply coming to "claim" his children and his kingdom, because they are his body. Mind anyone, you don't need to beleive what I am saying right now, you should never believe anything without good rational reason: for those of you looking for "evidence" and not yet having received - this is the manner in which you're getting it.

Also to say quickly that as cliche as it sounds, the evidence of the bible really is more rthan enough for any reasonable person- when understood correctly in all its fulness and this is sufficient for may: but for others, watch the 10th day of the 10th month as though you're "testing the predictive power of a hypothesis" and you'll get the evidence you need to begin to understand what is being done here.

My question is, where in your reasoning does this verse fit in?
Daniel 12:2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

Okay, this is talking about Daniel's people "the Jews" but we have to understand that the old covenant is a bunch of physical analogues. Consider the old testament as a "once through in analogue"- like God is saying to you, "Okay, listen, there's coming at the end of this a universal occurence of "spiritual" ideas- things you can't see with your eyes. So look, we're going to do a "rehearsal in physical analogue" here so you can look at the analogue model and understand the "invisible" model when it's time. So, I'm going to bound off this little section of the middle east over here- and we're going to pretend it's the whole world- so don't be confused if you here Me talking about "all the earth" here- what I'm talking about is our little microcosmic model and refering to it as "the whole world" so when we actually get to the time when it IS the whole world, you'll already know and understand the things to take place: also PAY ATTENTION TO THE TIMING BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO BE CRUCIAL."

Okay so God says, "Okay, take this Moses- he's going to be My stand-in, and here we're going to show the the physical DELIVERENCE FROM BONDAGE model; see how he is going into a physical nation and bring out physical people from physical bondage to a physical taskmasters and physically leading them through a physical wilderness toward the end goal of a physical promised land where everything is great? This is your microcosmic physical model of what I'm going to do during the REAL DEAL- but make sure to understand that when I actually show to do this thing it's not going to be physical: I'm giving you the physical model first so when the spiritual model starts playing out, you'll know what is going on and where it is going."

Okay, now fastforward to the new covenant. Jesus shows up and says, "Okay; we've run through all that physical rehearsal- now it's time for the real deal so all of you paying attention, here we go... Now, remember that Moses ? When did that physical model of deliverence begin? Was it the 14th day of the 1st month? Passover? Okay, now look- I am being put to death ON THAT EXACT SAME DAY OF THE YEAR and we're starting off this SPIRITUAL EXODUS and I'm calling out a SPIRITUAL people from spiritual bondage and we're heading through a spiritual wilderness toward a spiritual promise. Got it?"
edit on 11-11-2012 by MrCobb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
part 2-

Okay then Jesus does this then says "Okay now we've BEGAN this thing, and it began the SAME WAY as the rehearsal even down to the EXACT SAME TIME- but just spiritually instead of physically. So now, let's go back to the old testament and look at HOW THIS WILL ALL END." So Jesus points you at the old testament prophets and says, "Now then, you see how I brought these physical people out and gave them this land, and this physical city Jerusalem and this physical temple and all these things? But now look what they've done here- they've went rotten on me in the confusion, haven't they? All of these ignorant men have starting opening their mouths and teaching all manner of confused nonsense and all the people are just going backward now? See this? So look, I'm going to cast these people off, and they won't be my people anymore- I'm taking the preisthood away from them and I'm giving it to someone else. Now, pay attention to how I'm sending this judgment: see here? I am sending this "King of Confusion" on the 10th day of the 10th month, and he's going to attack their city and destroy it, and burn their temple to the ground, and carry them all away captive into CONFUSION-BABEL. So look there and you can SEE THE GLOBAL SPIRITUAL JUDGMENT TO COME in a physical microcosm. Got it? Be SURE to remember that, just like the physical beginning was just a physical rehearsal of a SPIRITUAL event to come- be sure when you look at this coming King of Confusion with all his armies to physically attack and physically destroy and physically carry away: be sure you understand these things will be SPIRITUAL in the REAL deal. So it won't be a physical city being attacked or a physical temple being burned- but a SPIRITUAL JERUSALEM and a SPIRITUAL TEMPLE."

Now the reason I'm saying all of this is so you understand (or, at least consider) that while all of these things played out physically and microcosmically under the old testament, that's just a model for you to understand the SPIRITUAL way the macrocosmic new covenant will play out. So "Daniel's people" under the old testament were physical Jews; but at the first coming that all ended and we moved from physical to spiritual, so now Daniel's people are the SPIRITUAL JEWS (Christians):

Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

1Co 15:46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

1Pe 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

Understand? Okay this is where I finally answer you question :

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
part 3-

Okay so just like the physical priesthood and nation went corrupt and was "cast off", this is what happens to the Christians; they all turn the "temple of God" (which temple you are) into a DEN OF THIEVES AND ROBBERS (they rob people of understanding TRUTH; supplanting it with nonsense traditional "understanding"): so at the resurrection it's revealed to EVERYONE "these people are all guilty of destroying the people of the earth through their ignorance and confusion": and so, it's EMBARASSING to them: and it's not something that can be taken back- what's done is done and will always have been the case (though keep in mind they are loved, and just confused like everyone else- the problem is that the were WARPING THE TRUTH GIVEN TO THEM BY CHRIST) a few verses:

Isa 47:3 Thy nakedness shall be uncovered, yea, thy shame shall be seen: I will take vengeance, and I will not meet thee as a man.

God is saying to them here, "Your ingorance is going to be exposed in the end, all of the unbelievers are going to know what you have done: and I am going to be the one who exposes you before all of the world" (bear in mind that right now God is only concerned with those who are COVENANTING WITH HIM. God is not really concerned with any unbelievers because they have "no part it this"- His attention and words are focuses DIRECTLY on the Christians)

Jer 23:39 Therefore, behold, I, even I, will utterly forget you, and I will forsake you, and the city that I gave you and your fathers, and cast you out of my presence:
40 And I will bring an everlasting reproach upon you, and a perpetual shame, which shall not be forgotten.

Since you have made a mockery of My covenant, and taught the world lies in My name, and upheld a lying false image of Me to the world, you're DONE, depart from Me, I NEVER KNEW YOU. Get out of my city, and get out of my temple- you will be NO TEACHER OF MINE. And you will NEVER sit in the throne of God.

Re 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Re 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
Re 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Christianity, the whore, is going to be stripped naked in front of ALL HER ENEMIES (unbelievers) and EXPOSED for the ignorant whore she is- polluting the world with lies and misrepresentation of truth "in the name of Jesus"

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join