Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The GOP and the Tea Party, Did they Help Obama Win or Let Romney loose?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I don't know CG, I just don't know.

I thought sure after the mid terms they would take the momentum and run with it, yet they let the dems demonize those that were elected in 2010 as evil racist TP'ers and were back to square one. Then they had a good chance of energizing the base by putting Ron Paul on the ticket and they screwed that up as well.
as I said, I just don't know

Quad

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
The Republicans better get their RS together before the next election! Or maybe somebody will decide to run Libertarian that can have a chance to win. Either way, I pray it's not Hillary in the White House. I feel like the elections have become more of a show for the people. Instead of caring about the people and what they want and need.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GideonFaith
The Republicans better get their RS together before the next election! Or maybe somebody will decide to run Libertarian that can have a chance to win. Either way, I pray it's not Hillary in the White House. I feel like the elections have become more of a show for the people. Instead of caring about the people and what they want and need.
WHAT? You're a woman and wouldn't vote for Hilary?? You must be a trader to your gender

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium

Originally posted by GideonFaith
WHAT? You're a woman and wouldn't vote for Hilary?? You must be a trader to your gender

You are funny!! I definitely would not vote for Hillary! Gender means nothing in a election. Just like race means nothing in a race. It's all about who can turn America around from this devastation!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GideonFaith

Imaginary Star for you!
I know you probably wouldn't vote for her, I was just poking fun at you.
The race thing has been beat to death and people just do not see who is really behind it and why.
Who benefits the most from all of the race baiting?
Democrats.
Enough said.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

There is only one person who should be blamed for the lost. Willard Mitt Romney. The buck stops with him. His campaign was embarrassing and went out of his way to disrespect every voting block in the country. He embarrassed us by going overseas and running his mouth like a fool. Then that 47% video where he is a rich jerk. He made it hard to vote for him. Then you have a Republican party that literally thinks they can bring back the 1950's. They were out of touch and delusional. I, for the life of me, do not understand why Republican Men, kept talking about rape every couple of weeks. They just look like the old upset white man party and they lost the election.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I guess Common Good has covered most of the ground on this one.... If you are aware of the way things work now a days you saw this day coming as soon as the primaries started.... I knew in the beginning Romney was the fall guy to Obama, to me it was a no brainer, blocking Ron Paul from the race so in your face only reinforced my initial gut feeling...

You have now witnessed now to how far these elites are willing to go in order to keep themselves in power, they're not even scared of you, at least they used to try to hide it, now they just throw it in your face..... It really is a sad state of affairs!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5
I guess Common Good has covered most of the ground on this one.... If you are aware of the way things work now a days you saw this day coming as soon as the primaries started.... I knew in the beginning Romney was the fall guy to Obama, to me it was a no brainer, blocking Ron Paul from the race so in your face only reinforced my initial gut feeling...

You have now witnessed now to how far these elites are willing to go in order to keep themselves in power, they're not even scared of you, at least they used to try to hide it, now they just throw it in your face..... It really is a sad state of affairs!
It is a sad state of affairs, as you said.
I made a thread soon after the election stating how we now need to come together, for some reason over half of those that voted thought Obama would do a better job.
As the numbers start coming in, giving us the demographics of how people voted, things are not adding up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join