It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oue leaves on the ground

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Leaves on the ground.
No matter what subject you look at the problems all return to one principle and that is liberation. It may be liberation from poverty,from pain, from ignorance, from a terrible husband, from a feeling that haunts you, from your past, from your family,from physical disease, from confusion, from mistakes, from guilt, from desire, from the idea of your future, from your current government, from parasites, from friends who are not friends but call themselves friends, from a stupid education, from
a nightmare, from a day dream, from the job that pays the most money, from unemployment, from putting up with others that look better than you, speak better than you, are more successful than you, from a jealous girlfriend, a poisoned food system, from lies in your face, from empty promises, from dark forces, from blind faith, from from from from and a million more from's.
We turn to all kinds of remedies and some seem to help but really none get to the root of the problems, or should I say problem. It is us and only us that complicate everything, every relationship we enter. Why is that so? Is there not a way of complicating things less? Yes there is, but are we going to even look or see that option? Is it possible? If one person takes that option he will be aware that all others around him/her are not? Will he be able to accept that ?
So for one to be liberated one must be a master in acceptance. If not the flood of problems will engulf you and plunge you in to the hells.
That being the case, my realization is that one most work on their own liberation and how does that benefit all others. Simply it is a message of liberation nothing more nothing less. That message is there is a way, but one must want it with all your heart and that is ones main aim in life. Once that is clear, all the others things that occur are destined to be leaves on the ground.
edit on 10-11-2012 by ancientthunder because: spell error

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
wow

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

Fantastic

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Thanks for another quality thread, friend.

Becoming the master in acceptance on the road towards self-liberation is an extremely challenging one, but I agree that it is very important. The ego has a way of fixating on the past and wanting to change the things we can't.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Beautifully written, a masterstroke. I often wonder at those who walk this way, why do they desire this liberation above all other things, why are they willing to suffer for it? There is no tangible evidence of value. Did they choose it, or did it choose them?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Its easier to write than really watch the leaves fall on the ground. This is I have found as my heart hit the ground, I thought i could easily rise up or stand aside. No, i feel my rawhide and do my best not to abide.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
there is plenty of stimulus for the junkies receptors. too defeatist for my liking. i'd recommend sweeping those leaves up. before CPR the majority just accepted that people died. i believe i understand the sentiment but if you're looking for a prison you will find one. isn't that a point you kinda allude?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by usernamehere

yes you are right I do point to that, but everybody sits in different spaces and no word is written for one person alone. Compassion compels you to realize that, take clint eastwood he has the sweep up perspective which is his way and admirable. Nothing new in it and one would have to say isn't that a prison also? Cause you can easily be whipped in too a hardline view as is demonstrated in Gran Torino. Also its easy thing to do is play the tough boy/girl a well known survival technique. Nothing wrong with survival but is also a from of prison. ah trapped again!
Though this be madness, yet there is method in it.

edit on 29-11-2012 by ancientthunder because: missing line

new topics

top topics

join