It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Streets around US capitol form an Owl from above. Heres a pic.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The Owl is the little symbol thing at bohemian grove. His name is like Molech. I have seen pictures where the streets look like an owl around the capitol. This is the best i could find it looks similar to an owl. Even though ive seen a better one.

Interestingly - and very significantly - the roads which surround the government buildings at Capitol Hill in Washington DC (see the green area in the map below), when seen from the air form a shape remarkably similar to the shape of the owl used in the ceremony �Cremation of Care�.

www.angelfire.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
It also looks like a pregnant women. I wonder if they worship the god of "preganance"?

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Looks more like a bunny to me

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
You're all wrong. It's The Devil!

Bow down, America, and worship your true, horned god!

Of course, it really is interesting to see a pattern like this in the roads of a planned community like D.C., and such a thing does indeed beg for interpretation.

But how we interpret such patterns usually says a lot more about ourselves than the pattern itself.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Go here and you'll see that D.C. was actually designed according to Masonic/Illuminati occult symbolism.

Edit- added pic.

[edit on 2004/10/22 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
yea if you check that site out you will see some better pictures. It could be interpreted as an eye atop a pyramid or a head with horns. Great site!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It's all in ones perspective...anyway, I don't see an Owl . Is this supposed to mean something? What am I missing?

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
well its more of the picture. If you looked at the site you would see some pictures that make it look more like an owl. Also the site makes it look like a head with horns or an all seeing eye atop a pyramid. There is also a pentagram in Dc that meets at the whitehouse. also a pyramid and many other references to secret societies.

LL1

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
DC was a choosen location, known as God's Longitude
Also note 77 degrees, just like the flight that hit the Pentagon.
There are masonic signs from NY's 34th Street/Herald Sq. to DC.

LL1

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Take a look at the NYSE
Find any connection?

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
well it seems theres more satanic symbols in the mapping of DC than christian ones. Also theres masonic ones. and a lot of buildings with masonic significance. Who mapped out new york?

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I see Frank the bunny.

I wonder why the city wears that stupid bunny suit?

I wonder why the rest of us wear these stupid human suits?

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Here's a more in-depth study at cutting edge.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantompatriot
The Owl is the little symbol thing at bohemian grove. His name is like Molech. I have seen pictures where the streets look like an owl around the capitol. This is the best i could find it looks similar to an owl. Even though ive seen a better one.

Interestingly - and very significantly - the roads which surround the government buildings at Capitol Hill in Washington DC (see the green area in the map below), when seen from the air form a shape remarkably similar to the shape of the owl used in the ceremony �Cremation of Care�.

www.angelfire.com...

I think the Bohemian grove wasnt founded until the early 1900's. I think the streets of washington where well in place before that. I have seen the Alex Jones video on the grove and he very paranoid. Also the whole five pointed start thing from the Cutting Edge website, the five pointed star did not start as a satanic symbol. That wasnt created until the inqusitions. Before that the five pointed star stood for alot of things. In medieval times it represented the five wounds of christ.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
the owl is really just a symetrical figure made so you circle around whatever is in the middle

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pbrez
the five pointed star did not start as a satanic symbol. That wasnt created until the inqusitions. Before that the five pointed star stood for alot of things. In medieval times it represented the five wounds of christ.

I didn't know about the upside-down perntagram being used to represent the five wounds of Christ...interesting. Here's a link to a site that traces the history of the pentagram and the upside down pentagram.

The upside down pentagram was adopted in the middle ages as a symbol of Lucifer and occult power, the middle ages being also when the occult lore of the masons (according to theory) was formed. Since then it has been a standard occult symbol.

Similarities could be drawn with the Nazi adoption of the Schwastika which in its reverse left-to-right form was, and still is to this day, a Buddhist symbol of fertiility. I was surprised in my travels through China to see flipped schwastikas over the gates of Buddhist temples! Again, the occult taking a symbol and altering its meaning.

If you learnt that a Nazi had designed your home city in the shape of a scwastika, it's unlikely that you would surmise that he meant it as a tribute to The Buddha. And so, I'm doubtful that Pierre Charles L'Enfante, known Freemason, had Christ on the cross in mind when he designed D.C.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I've read through, but can't find anything on the Lincoln Memorial in any illuminati theories. I think it has to mean something because it's in a direct line with the obilisk and the Owl moloch. The reflecting pool is also a mystery to me. Is it supposed to help channel energy or something?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
I've read through, but can't find anything on the Lincoln Memorial in any illuminati theories. I think it has to mean something because it's in a direct line with the obilisk and the Owl moloch.

Actually, owls had nothing to do with Moloch:

Moloch was represented as a huge bronze statue with the head of a bull.

Link

On the other hand, owls were sacred to Athena, Greek goddess of wisdom, who was known as Minerva by the Romans. Since the days of ancient Greece, therefore, the owl has always been a symbol of Wisdom, not of Moloch.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
My mistake, Moloch isn't represented by an owl. I find it interesting however that the letter M, in ancient egyptian was represented by an owl. As well as the ancient Roman's idolozing it as a funerary bird. I wonder if that has anything to do with Bohemian Grove.

I'm still curious about the Lincoln memorial though. It is in a perfect line with the capital and the Washington monument. It would make sense that it would have a masonic meaning if the others did.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantompatriot

Interestingly - and very significantly - the roads which surround the government buildings at Capitol Hill in Washington DC (see the green area in the map below), when seen from the air form a shape remarkably similar to the shape of the owl used in the ceremony ?Cremation of Care?.

www.angelfire.com...

so whats the point ? are we all gonna die, or what ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join