It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Personal Horoscope By leolady

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Horoscope for Klassified

Klassified you are a rhythmic "soul" that flows like a river through time. You also have an affinity of practicality mixed with mystery which is agreeable to many. Your imagination is willing to really see and this opens you to abundant possibilities.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

Horoscope for k21968

k21968 you take it as it is so to speak.. which shows a great inner strength. This strength is a virtue that binds and ties you to people and of things unseen (as in our of your control). It attracts things of such a nature because you persevere through it all and carry this weight so graciously like that of an angels wings.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf10

Horoscope for lonewolf10

lonewolf10 you are full of an intense emotional energy that burns to escape. The key is finding the proper outlet for a calm release instead of the stinging blow you Scorp's are known for. Stay here and you will see that which you are looking for. You have a knack for being speedy and straight to the point this is a good trait as you don't waste time on needless meanderings.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Horoscope for FissionSurplus

FissionSurplus you are one of the alphas in the midst of a pack and one that stands out. You search for that which lies just beyond reach looking for answers paving the way to the truth. You are not afraid to look into the wormhole in fear of retribution and that is admirable.

edit on 18-11-2012 by leolady because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

Thank you, LeoLady. I know that you were overwhelmed with requests, I appreciate you keeping your word and doing these horoscopes when you get the time.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

Take your time as you have lots of requests. I was born on November 16, 1963 (Scorpio) at approximately 7:30am.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

edit on 19-11-2012 by mc4denmark because: Ups, allready requested a horoscope

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by leolady
reply to post by Klassified

Horoscope for Klassified

Klassified you are a rhythmic "soul" that flows like a river through time. You also have an affinity of practicality mixed with mystery which is agreeable to many. Your imagination is willing to really see and this opens you to abundant possibilities.

Thank you maam, that was quite interesting. Especially that first poetic line.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by leolady

Hi! Would you please do one for me? I am a Scorpio, November 13th. Thank you! x

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

Didn't want you to think I forgot thank you for doing that. Hmm that's what everyone seems to be saying about me a lot guess no being lazy for me then

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
So many Scorpios on ATS... I lost count a couple of pages back. Scorpios are known for being detectives

I'm a Scorpio too -- Nov. 17 1962.

I'd love a reading, Leolady, if you have the time. I've been enjoying reading the thread- you have an intuitive style. I like that.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Hi, I would love a reading. I have had many before, including very detailed planetery influences etc and practically all were very similar.

I am also a Scorpio, 7.11.71 (UK way of writing date) born around 7.25pm.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I've been waiting nearly a month for this 'personal horoscope' I know you say your busy, but there is no point starting up a thread like this if your not going to put in the hard work and put in a reply for everyone!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Horoscope for windword

You have a flare of creativity within that has far reaches to many. You carry a Europa of deep thinking and beliefs which shape and mold your writings. You are an intellectual explorer. The total solar eclipse on 11-3-13 will bring winds of reflection upon you.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ash81

Horoscope for ash81

ash81 being born on the enigma day can make things that happen around you a true mystery. Throughout your life synchronicities and coincidences will tend to follow you so pay attention. Being a Canceo you are a being of fire and water and you can easily swing from one emotion to the next. You are dependable and once you set your mind to something you are very determined and successful at accomplishing it.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazzydob
I'm sorry but I've been waiting nearly a month for this 'personal horoscope' I know you say your busy, but there is no point starting up a thread like this if your not going to put in the hard work and put in a reply for everyone!

With respect, she's not a paid employee. She's doing this for fun and for free, so I would suggest you attempt to exercise patience or be willing to pay a professional astrologer elsewhere. It's on her time, so she has the right to take as long as she wishes, not even considering how busy she is.

Just saying.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

Horoscope for AdamsMurmur

AdamsMurmur you are on a quest to search for what lies beyond, a critical thinker of existence and all things. You delve into unusual ideas which is probably what brings you to ats where you have access to endless experiences to keep you very busy. You are an explorer traveling though a vast jungle.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

Horoscope for solargeddon

solargeddon being born on the 13th pulls a strong creation and beginnings aurora about you. Transitions will always happen around you. You have a pure nature and a mindset of wanting to believe and because of this you are willing to see.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

Horoscope for ladyteeny

ladyteeny you are a shining crystal of energy and can make things happen with little effort. You carry a serenity of love upon you. Positive affirmations will always take you to higher places.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Horoscope for Gypsk

Gypsk you are a true sensitive and posses a great power within. You have a very strong maternal instinct about you as you want to reach out and help your earthly brothers and sisters. You have a deep empathic nature. You my dear are a very rare but wonderful angelic soldier that will make a great difference here on the earthly realm. You are commendable and a very very special soul. You already know your purpose and others don't have to realize it just know that you do and that is all that matters. Others will always try to shape and mold you into a vision of what they believe is the way to be... just remember that you have already mostly found the way.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join