It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Personal Horoscope By leolady

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hey there everyone. Just wanted to say I have not forgotten you. I will get to each person but it won't happen over night. I work full time and take care of two 3 year old twins full time... I am making time to do this because I want to. & I'm no speedy gonzales..hehe

Please understand and know you will get your personal horoscope too. Even if it takes me a year to do, LOL.

Thx
and
Peace

leolady

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

no worries, dear sister, take your time

meanwhile i post a show we can all watch, especially your twins

Barbie and the 12 dancing princess

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

Aquarius Jan 27

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hi and thanks in advance, here is my info

Born August 10, 1993, at 15:00.

Thanks again

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pseudoless

Horoscope for pseudoless

Pseudoless you are like a feather on a windy day... always floating just out of reach by those around you. This is because you like to get your hands into many things all at once and in order to stay still or focused your attention must be captivated. You have a complex intellect of double thinking things through. Being born on the 17th this enables you to connect more easily with your higher self in order to make the best decisions regarding matters.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Horoscope for jude11

jude11 you are the crab nebula so vast and abundantly ever changing. You enjoy sharing your ideas and knowledge like an overflowing waterfall for all to lavish in. It brings you such joy and happiness and it shows. You are on an endless journey for a discovery of the absolute truth. Keep on seeking & you shall find.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Im Taurus

April 26 1989
Born 6:15 PM

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Lots of replies to this thread, so I don't know if my posting is a waste or not, but it can't hurt to give it a shot.

Leo - August 8, 1993.

Danke very much

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I'd love a horoscope. Leo

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
(sagittarius) December 21 1989 puuuuleeesee

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by leolady
reply to post by jude11

Horoscope for jude11

jude11 you are the crab nebula so vast and abundantly ever changing. You enjoy sharing your ideas and knowledge like an overflowing waterfall for all to lavish in. It brings you such joy and happiness and it shows. You are on an endless journey for a discovery of the absolute truth. Keep on seeking & you shall find.

Thank you so Much!

Truly appreciated and I will absolutely keep on the journey...

Peace

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I would thoroughly enjoy a personal horoscope when you get time :-) June 23rd 1988. You are appreciated!!! Good luck with those twins, I wish I could play with them to help ya, hehe.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Libra september 24 1971
Thanks in advance. I love this stuff.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

thankyou, Leolady! 9-30, I am a Libra....I appreciate your efforts!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Balumby

Horoscope for Balumby

Balumby you are a laid back individual which is calming to those around you. You are very graceful and charming to all who encounter you. You weigh things and ponder every action and reaction full circle. This enables you do help others with an easy going and soft attitude. Those around you are encouraged by how you do it.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Horoscope for violet

violet you are a flame glowing with a high intensity full of energy. A natural leader driven by new ideas. Perhaps this is what brought you to ATS. You can act on impulse and live on the brink of spontaneity... living in the moment, the here and now. You simply plunge and because of this your life is full of excitement.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

Horoscope for Jeremiah65

Jeremiah65 you are a selfless soul reaching for good in all. You yearn to help those in need and take a practical approach to doing just that. You light the way to those close to you to see things with a clear mind.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

Horoscope for whatsecret

whatsecret you are a harmony of ideas. You make an everlasting impression on all you meet. Those who encounter your spirit and soul walk away with a renewed feeling of absolute rejuvenation.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MystiqueAgent

Horoscoope for MystiqueAgent

MystiqueAgent you are a sensitive soul who is eager to help all around your world. You are in a constant spin cycle of awakening. You have an internal need and idea of saving humanity seared into your being and this makes you a dreamer. Keep dreaming because dreams make things happen.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

hi leolady thank you for your kind offer , i am a sagittarius born on 17th december 1948 .

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join