A Personal Horoscope By leolady

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
more info.

5 sept 1968- do not know time of birth...I was adopted and my birth certificate is blacked out more than not

Eastern time I was born in KY

That is all I know

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

Oh, I wasn't thinking of asking for a forecast; I was simply curious about the method because, like I said, planet transits only align with the ascendant, not with the Sun sign. I am not aware of any other predictive method.

But it's not al that important anyway. Like I said, it was simple curiosity.
Thank you for replying.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

Aquarious, 2-6-74, which also makes me a Chinese Tiger, and also the a very significant date on the Mayan Calendar. Maybe the last biggest event prior to Dec 21, 2012.

13 Ahaw, 18 Muwan, 12, 18, 0, 10, 0
My Birthday was the beginning of several cycles, and would have been celebrated!!

On our Calendar, it is exactly 14,200 days from my BD to 12/23/2012.
It is exactly 1183 months and 2028 weeks to 12/19/2012.
It is exactly 507 Lunar Cycles from my BD to 12/19/2012
14,000 days from my birth is 06/06/2012, 15,000 days from my birth is 03/03/2015
14,000 days is significant 3 times in the bible.
1st Mt. Sinai to Promised Land
2nd From Triumphal Entry to Destruction fo Jerusalem
The third corresponds with the beginning of the 70th week resulting from the end of God’s Judgments on Israel.

Don't know if that helps you at all, but I'd LOVE to have a custom reading.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by my1percent
Scorpio, 15th ,same as teenylady, i think, and the solar eclipse will be on our sun this year ,i am waiting to see if there is an effect . cheers

The solar eclipse (along with the New Moon) will happen at 5:08 pm EST this coming Tuesday, November 13, 2012.

If 21 degrees, 57 minutes Scorpio is aspecting anything significant in your horoscope, it might have an interesting impact on your life.

If your Sun is within 10 degrees of either side of the solar eclipse, it should have some effect.

Conjunctions are normally given a 10 degree orb for the Sun or Moon (the Luminaries).

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by leolady

AWESOME!
Scorpio, please. (Saturday ..the 17th.)

I was thinking of starting a thread asking how many members are Scorpios....sort of an informal survey.
s/f
edit on 10-11-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

Me too, Monday the 19th. I assume the 2 day difference would alter the horoscopes, is that correct leolady?
I would like to hear mine as well, feel free to congratulate me on winning the Powerball next week.

Of course, a 2 day difference would alter the horoscope. An exact horoscope requires an exact birth hour and exact location, along with the birth month, day, year.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FyreByrd
reply to post by leolady

Oh come on - you can't do anything with just a Sun Sign. Keep studying and don't offer something that people can find in the newspaper or online - give Astrology a bad name.

This just underlines how the majority of the public are clueless about Astrology.

Leolady should re-title her thread: "Sun Signs by leolady"

Of course, as you know, a sun sign is NOT the same thing as a personal horoscope.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdAstra
reply to post by leolady

Just out of curiosity.... based on what do you write your horoscopes when the transits of planets, on which forecasts are based, correspond to the ascendant (rising sign), not the solar sign, unless they are the same?

Predictive work requires a genuine personal horoscope as a foundation. The astrologer needs the birth month, day, year, birth hour, and birth location to be able to erect a "personal horoscope."

There are many methods in astrological predictive work: secondary & tertiary progressions, a solar return chart, and transits. All require a personal horoscope.

It's not enough to have a Sun Sign or a Rising Sign. You must have exact absolute longitudes for the position of all the planets and sensitive points (Rising Degree & Mid-Heaven) in a particular personal horoscope (normally called a birth chart or radix) to map out the transits.

An exact birth time is needed for an exact Rising Degree.

Is that clear?
edit on 11-11-2012 by AuranVector because: to reformat

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

reply to post by leolady

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdAstra
reply to post by Bluesma

I thought that one needs the time and location of birth as well, to do a horoscope?

Of course. It's impossible to make a forecast - or even an accurate description of the individual's character - without knowing the ascendant.
That's why I asked in my previous post.

Not that it matters either way. :-)
IMO.

A real horoscope can be invaluable in guiding someone, in helping someone understand himself.

This kind of Sun Sign reading is what I call "party astrology." It might be amusing, but hardly the real thing.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

I am fully aware of the exact time and place of birth to be of the utmost importance when it comes to a true natal chart, but this is just for fun. There are a multitude of websites which will give the exact chart. I didn't expect that from the OP, just some amusing paragraph.

I'm not willing to share exact dates and place of birth on the internet. I know all my planetary placements and houses already. I just wanted to see what the OP had to offer.

Just for fun....get it?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
edit on 11-11-2012 by stardust17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

I am fully aware of the exact time and place of birth to be of the utmost importance when it comes to a true natal chart, but this is just for fun. There are a multitude of websites which will give the exact chart. I didn't expect that from the OP, just some amusing paragraph.

I'm not willing to share exact dates and place of birth on the internet. I know all my planetary placements and houses already. I just wanted to see what the OP had to offer.

Just for fun....get it?

It's obvious from some of the responses that people are actually expecting "personal horoscopes" and some are actually expecting predictions. Just sad.

Of course, the majority have no interest in real astrology. This kind of thread is so misleading and does a very real disservice to not only real astrologers, but the general public.

Get it?
edit on 11-11-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stardust17

Well this is truly Interesting.. because you so graciously posted emptiness i may have to bump you up to the front of the list. LOL Just kidding. Your gona have to wait in line like every body else.

leolady

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector
It's obvious from some of the responses that people are actually expecting "personal horoscopes" and some are actually expecting predictions. Just sad.

Of course, the majority have no interest in real astrology. This kind of thread is so misleading and does a very real disservice to not only real astrologers, but the general public.

Get it?

I agree with you on this.
I've come across a lot of people who immediately dismiss astrology if it doesn't tell reflect them exactly.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
OK...I will give it a shot. I am Split Infinity and I am an Aquarius. I cannot give you my date of birth due to security concerns.

Let's see what you can do! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hey everyone... for those concerned I am not trying to offend the hard work of astrology and traditional horoscopes in any way.

This thread is not based on your traditional horoscope. It is "my" personal horoscope for those who wish for one. It is being done my way and it is a different kind of horoscope.

Take from it what you will. I'm having fun with it.

peace
leolady

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by obnoxiouschick

Get it?

I've come across a lot of people who immediately dismiss astrology if it doesn't tell reflect them exactly.

You probably have Gemini Rising. May I ask your Moon Sign?

I want to add that when confronted with genuine birth charts, some people do NOT recognize themselves.

That's one of the pitfalls of being a "professional" astrologer, the client wants to be flattered.
Which is why I never "hung out my shingle." It's a lot of work (if done correctly) for little pay.
edit on 11-11-2012 by AuranVector because: to add comment

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Get it?

You probably have Gemini Rising. May I ask your Moon Sign?

I want to add that when confronted with genuine birth charts, some people do NOT recognize themselves.

That's one of the pitfalls of being a "professional" astrologer, the client wants to be flattered.
Which is why I never "hung out my shingle." It's a lot of work (if done correctly) for little pay.
edit on 11-11-2012 by AuranVector because: to add comment

ahhh ha ha that's too funny
I guessed a few people in a class once ... nailed them pretty good.
Yes Gemini rising
want to hear something strange me, hubby, and my son all have moon in Libra
It's easy to guess the cusp one since Cancer and Leo are exact opposites I'm an introvert and an extrovert at the same time.
My daughter got the flip of that she's Gemini with Leo rising.
I found astrology really helped explain a lot of stuff about myself.
I do not have any earth signs in my chart at all.
That explained why I have so many Capricorns around me and a couple of close Taurus.
You should do a thread.
I was thinking about doing a comparative analysis of sun sign traits. I noticed quirky things about people then compared signs and odd similarities. Like how a lot of Pisces have had injuries or problems with their feet. Capricorns (most) have very particular eating habits. Virgos manipulate money very well but have OCD about germs.
or just tell me I'm all wrong and I should just leave it to people that actually study it instead of dabble.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

ahhh ha ha that's too funny
I guessed a few people in a class once ... nailed them pretty good.
Yes Gemini rising
want to hear something strange me, hubby, and my son all have moon in Libra
It's easy to guess the cusp one since Cancer and Leo are exact opposites I'm an introvert and an extrovert at the same time.
My daughter got the flip of that she's Gemini with Leo rising.
I found astrology really helped explain a lot of stuff about myself.
I do not have any earth signs in my chart at all.
That explained why I have so many Capricorns around me and a couple of close Taurus.
You should do a thread.
I was thinking about doing a comparative analysis of sun sign traits. I noticed quirky things about people then compared signs and odd similarities. Like how a lot of Pisces have had injuries or problems with their feet. Capricorns (most) have very particular eating habits. Virgos manipulate money very well but have OCD about germs.
or just tell me I'm all wrong and I should just leave it to people that actually study it instead of dabble.

By all means, continue to study. Study & learning never end. There are all kinds of theories about Astrology, there's always room for one more theory or one more study.

It's interesting that you share the same Moon Sign with your husband & son. Shared family karmic lessons.

When one has an element missing in one's horoscope that is known as an "elemental void."

Do you have a Sun-Mars conjunction? Where's your Mercury (rules your Ascendant)?

I don't have time to monitor a thread even on what I consider critically important topics. I'm burned out on politics right now. Reading this thread is my break from "heavy" topics.
edit on 11-11-2012 by AuranVector because: to reformat

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

sent u U2U
ok

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join