It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Personal Horoscope By leolady

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hey folks.... I haven't forgotten yall... I promise.

Just been slow due to the Holidays, being sick and now my computer went capooy on me.
So I'm in the process of fixing the dern thing and or getting a new one. I'm on someone else's computer for a short time and I only get to use it when they are not on it or not around. So a slight delay... sorry.

leolady

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

Don't worry about that, just get well. Everyone I know practically is sick right now as well and they all feel awful. I doubt they'd want to be online typing either lol. Hope you feel better soon and thank-you for keeping us updated.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by leolady

Sorry to hear Leolady. I know everyone at work is sick too.Get well and don't worry about it.Your awesome just for trying to do all these.Hope your better soon.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by domasio

Horoscope for domasio

domasio you live for the day... Each one holding a treasure just waiting for you to find. You have a gentle and happy nature that is welcoming. You are a noble nomad in search of all the answers. You pull energy with interaction around others.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

Horoscope for jvm222

jvm222 you are a master that can make the tiniest to the grandest of dreams become a reality. You carry a vibration of light energy that can transform materiality into harmony. You are a rare breed standing bravely with patience and intensity.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
If it's not too late mine is Aquarius, February 17th 1972.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by fictitious

Horoscope for fictitious

fictitious you are an indigo blue ember of loyalty and truth. You like to do things in your own way. & you have made good life choices.... little ripples that flow softly and tickle ever so gently the souls you reach.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Horoscope for sugarcookie1

sugarcookie1 you are a feathery soft and sugary sweet angelic being. Like tasty glittery sparkles that fall softly upon all who shall happen upon your kind words.... they melt and leave a wonderful sensation of pure serenity.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by leolady
reply to post by fictitious

Horoscope for fictitious

fictitious you are an indigo blue ember of loyalty and truth. You like to do things in your own way. & you have made good life choices.... little ripples that flow softly and tickle ever so gently the souls you reach.

Thank you, leolady! I'd like to think you're correct. I also like how you said indigo blue.

Thanks again for taking the time to do this!

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65
yeah...a bit skeptical. I understand that certain traits do follow thru, but I do not think it can be personal. I am a Virgo...Sept 13, 1965....I don't think there is any magic in the universe other than music and mathematics. Just my opinion.

Music is purty darn magical I think...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

leolady
Thank you for the Horoscope..Thats me sugary sweet I'm always being told that so your right on
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

I'm game, M'lady

February 10

3:30 PM Pacific Time

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Yngvarr

Horoscope for Yngvarr

Yngvarr you are a silent warrior. An observer and lightworker bringing forth concise manifestations. A Messenger who gives tidbits like little yummy morsels of chocolate..or bacon. You have a true inner calm of tranquility and you firmly hold to your conclusions.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by my1percent

Horoscope for my1percent

my1percent you have an inner need to find purpose. Sequence of 3's revolve around you. You are on a journey of deep spiritual awakening. & you appear to be traveling this path in an aliquot of perfection.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
You write eloquent horoscopes Leolady

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

Thankyou Leolady,i read what you wrote and bingo a word i don't know, lol, thanks, love that, Aliqout.... whats that mean , so i got out my huge old dictionary and looked it up and it says . 1 . Mathematics ,Of pertaining to,or designating an exact divisor or factor of a quantity especially of an integer. 2. Contained exactly or an exact number of times. Latin = some, several. Thanks again that was fun and i learned something 1%

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Thx Athlon !

leolady

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by my1percent

Your Welcome my1percent

I used aliquot because your life appears to be traveling the path of an aliquot sequence.

28 being a perfect number, 3rd time is a charm !

"I've had three near death experiences at about the ages of 7 14 and 28"

28 = 1+2+4+7+14 (aliquot sequence)

"Today the usual definition of a perfect number is in terms of its divisors, but early definitions were in terms of the 'aliquot parts' of a number."

The four perfect numbers 6, 28, 496 and 8128 seem to have been known from ancient times and there is no record of these discoveries

:-) leolady

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Horoscope for OmegaLogos

OmegaLogos you are a resilient wise OwL. Those who seek insight from you shall only need to look upon your impressive wingspan for answers. For...they just may be surprised at how you lift them onto your wings and take them for a ride they will never forget. You offer a wisdom that brings solutions. You can see through pretence & illusion to discover hidden truths. & you guide others w/visions and inner knowing to reveal truth.

& this is how I picture you

edit on 26-1-2013 by leolady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Horoscope for ImaFungi

ImaFungi you are a critical thinker who fosters criticality in others. & Poses questions to find answers. You challenge beliefs and investigate openly which enables you to see clearly. This gift you have teaches and challenges others to see alternative views they may never otherwise have been willing to see. You my friend are like the little dipper pointing the way for all to see. A Polaris that shines to light the way.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join