It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Personal Horoscope By leolady

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

thank you for taking your time in doing these readings, much appreciated.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Darn it,think I got passed over with all the people asking for they're horoscope.If you have some free time I'm kinda curious about mine leolady, 8/16/59 3:15pm If not I understand.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
In my original post, I didn't type anything. New user error.

I do want a horoscope reading when you have time please.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Aaah but you did one for me and it was so good. Again thanks !

Folks you can also check out Ben81's offer to do readings... very well done!
|
|
v
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm still working away at giving all the horoscopes too... I will get them done one by one...

leolady

edit on 12-12-2012 by leolady because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimithae

I have not forgotten you...just have not reached page 4 yet. I am trying to go in order. I will get to ya eventually.
:-)
leolady

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by leolady

AWESOME!
Scorpio, please. (Saturday ..the 17th.)

I was thinking of starting a thread asking how many members are Scorpios....sort of an informal survey.
s/f
edit on 10-11-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

Me too! Scorpio! November 3, 1955!

Another Scorpio here! Oct. 26 1987
OP, Can I get one too!?

Ps
Us Scorpios are the Shiznit

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Hi! I would love one.

17 December
Saggie

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Hi, thanks for this, it couldnt come at a better time to be honest!

I'm Taurus but born on the 21st April so could have a bit of Aries in me too?

I look forward to seeing your reading

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

Thank you so much,I look forward to hearing my horoscope.Take your time I know a lot of people have asked for this.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

thankyou for asking us, Leolady! I am a Libra...9-30-50.....and I would like you to concentrate on my finances, if possible....I appreciate your insights and efforts!....Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Bravo leolady, Bravo

Truly impressive the time you have taken, and the effort you have put into this thread.

Each Horoscope a little work of art unto itself.

On behalf of myself and everybody who has received a Personal Horoscope, THANK YOU

Good Job

SS

PS: I suggest you all go through at *least* your own Horoscope and star said reply, it's the least we can do

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

Horoscope for Spike Spiegle

Spike Spiegle you are a person that wants to change the world to make it a better place to live. Your actions are people oriented as you strive to please. You know the secret to the universal chord that touches every being in existence. You freely share and give music which touches those you encounter just because you know of the joy it will bring. This gift will always prevail because it grasps all uniquely and evokes inspirational feelings to all who listen. Expression through creative means is a strength of yours.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Horoscope for Hijinx

Hijinx you hold a curious interest in spiritual matters. Because you seek answers to one of the greatest mysteries of life... things of such a nature are being thrown at you in little snippets so pay attention and you will find the answers you seek. It can and will be kinda comical in a sense. You take a jovial approach to it all which is a great strength of your character.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

Horoscope for dcmb1409

dcmb1409 you are a determined individual and are forthcoming with a multitude of rational answers to things of a mysterious nature. You have a deep intellect that drives you and is not to be wasted. For you the proof is in the pudding & you are searching for just that. Keep searching because there will be many rewards in this venture.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Horoscope for sarra1833

sarra1833 you are at a turning point in your voyage on this earthly realm. You are being grabbed by a whipper whirl of motions pushing you toward some enchanting paths. Always stay young at heart and as long as you always do you shall keep your carefree spirit.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by celldestroyer

Horoscope for celldestroyer

celldestroyer you carry a sparkle in your eyes that charms all who cross your path. You hold a deep love about you. & you have a curiosity that pulls you toward things of an unknown nature. There are so many mysteries to unfold and you seek to do just that.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I just want to commend leolady for taking the time, continually, to do this. I'm skeptical of horoscopes, but it takes a committed, in my opinion good willed and well meaning, person to tackle giving this many people a horoscope over time. A person of their word.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

Thank you for your kind words. All I can say is I try.

leolady

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Thank you.

leolady

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by leolady
reply to post by sarra1833

Horoscope for sarra1833

sarra1833 you are at a turning point in your voyage on this earthly realm. You are being grabbed by a whipper whirl of motions pushing you toward some enchanting paths. Always stay young at heart and as long as you always do you shall keep your carefree spirit.

I was just struggling with losing my inner child the other day and wondering why I'm starting to change all my usual likes and finding them 'immature' and 'dumb'. Turning point means a lot to me. I really needed to hear this. How amazing!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join