It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Understanding Reptilians, The Meaning, The Misinterpretation, and Us! PLEASE READ ALL!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SymbolicLogic

Though much truth is found in one 'script-Ur' or another, it is still a human construct written/spoken in a human language which is deceptive by design. I don't quote scripture though the speech of Jesus on the temple of the mount is but one very well recorded speech that just made 'sense' though even J didn't record it in one language or another for that would defeat the pUrpose of that message. All truth is SEEn for what it is First, then one may attempt to put it to word rather written or spoken. I've spoken of these topics in prior posts the best of my understanding though we are all beings IN creation and there will always be much to learn/know. What pleasure would there be in one's life if one 'knew it all'?

Every new creation is a new understanding, a new addition to the fabric of Creation. I would 'suppose' the Creator's favorite passtime is to watch a unique creation create as only it would if it could. Unfortunately, most are subjects/slaves in society and merely do as they are told without regard for the conscience. They suffer accordingly, daily, as Flail to one's own back, until they awaken from their slumber/ignorance whether imposed or self-imposed one still has a choice in that matter. One always has a choice though may not choose the consequences; they are what they are regardless. One truly reaps what they sow every day and in every way.
edit on 13-11-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by happinness
reply to post by Grey_Mysterio

I am not making anything up. I may have deveated off of the original subject matter, but so what?
I am looking for answers like everyone else! So don't have a go at me! If I thought for one minute that there was evidence to suggest that they
Were hurting people then it would be a different story. Believe me all the information I have has been passed on to the relevent authority.
I could easily tell you their names, departments and hospitals, but with your attitude I think things are best left as they are.
Go and find out yourself and see what happens? You will cry like a baby.
You think I'm making this up? I wish I was. I've got much better things to do with my time!

See you when you get there and good luck!

happinness

Again you are talking of vaguely and loosely. You put your story out there in the first place so I am challenging you or yet calling you out on it. I might not be the bravest in the world but after surviving a couple of wars I think I can hack it. What do I have to do go to over 50 hospitals in London trying to peel the skins of the staff.

I do think you are making stuff up because of the way you are posting and now you dodging everything. Its fair to say you have cooked up some fantasy stories and you are spewing it here. If I am mistaken then you can provide evidence. I have seen your threads it is the same style no substance, no evidence you just say random things.

If I am having a go it is because the issue I have with this is ATS is somewhere I come out of my love for excellent articles of various matters, intelligent info, alt news and discussions. And then I see a post like you did once and then when no one questioned you on it again and when asked about it nothing to back about it either. So you can understand my frustration.

Also observed from every post you make even if it is about politics or anything at all..

For e.g
1. "Three cheers for Gary!!!
Love you Gaz.

Just think ATS; what do you think will be next for our Gary?
I wonder if he will be appraoached by Hollywood?
They make enough # films, this would be amazing! What irony?
I can't wait. I am in such a good mood this week. I had a breakdown over my issues with aliens.
Soooo pleased for Gary and his family!"

2. A thread about Sandy where you posted -
"Well, unless I have missed something, there still appears to be an earie silence from this side of the pond!
So much for the 'Special relationship'. David Cameron is still trying to act intelligent and at the moment is nit picking with the EU as he likes to do with everyone. Queeny, God bless her has been abnormally quiet too! You would have thought she would have sent a get well card to the Canadians at the very least!
I really don't understand how mean spirited one can be. I'm just a girl who's met aliens! Who is stuck in time.
As for Cameron, the sooner he goe's the better. For God sake don't let Obama go! You don't want a pratt like Mitt, Mick, whatever his name is?, Bush or Cameron in.
Sorry for going off at a tangent, but its oly because I care! "

These are from your posts where you tried shouting out for attention or looking for windows to make up stories. Need I go on any more. I smell a fraud here.
edit on 23/10/12 by Grey_Mysterio because: To include new info

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Look Sir I am a normal woman, who happens to see aliens.

I was a bit of a lefty once upon a time and have my own opinions on things.
I had a complete nervous break down this year, becasue of what I have seen and as you have pointed out from my other posts, I have tried to keep up with things and
Have a sense of humour. I swear to you and I would swear on oath I have met these Doctors/aliens.
I don't honestly know what to do. I can't go public! What do you suggest?
I have informed the Police, but what can they do? I was so confused after it happened the last time I nearly went to Mi5, but I got scared, like really scared!
I don't pretend to be something I'm not, nor do I want the attention. Absolutely not!
I am a heart patient and I just don't know what to say to you for you to believe me. Furthermore I don't want any hysteria, caused through my naivety or ignorance.
I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP! Ask any top Doctor who looks a bit like Mr Hanson off Holby city about sleep paralysis. Or you may hit a nerve if you ask about fluoride in the water?
I have to think of my privacy too. You can't just go in a hospital and ask for them. Look for the tall lanky Doctors with dark complections. I know Doctors that look the sane as they did 20 years ago! Am I the only one to notice?
U2u me please don't keep having a go at me. I am not lying or have any God given reason to lie. I am not depressed or mentally ill either!!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exitt

Originally posted by Renegade2283
Also, you ever read/watched Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas? It even has reptilian humanoids in it. Now that is strange.

After searching the web it appears it is not as strange or uncommon as one might think. I really feel this thread might be on to something and it seems there are no scientific data whatsoever???

I found a lot of common grounds about the dissociative state of the human mind and it is somehow related to reptiles. Be it due to (self) medication or a real psychosis people all over the world experience similar 'feelings' of being some kind of a reptile. Snakes, lizards, crocodiles (sometimes other animals like elephants and hawks even aliens) but never lower life forms like trees and flowers.

That may seem normal, but the fact was that I had a reptilian brain. My whole way of thinking and perceiving had changed. I had full control over my motor functions, but I felt ungainly. I was detached from my body........
Now, twenty-four hours later, I'm beginning to get my neocortex back (I think). Soon, I hope to be human again.

This person also talks about a similar autism 'feeling'

Reading a very in depth description of what this dissociation felt like, something occurred to me. It is the same feeling that can occur with autism. Detached somewhat from your body, among other things. I know this because I have the high functioning form of autism. I guess I just found it amusing to see a normal person getting so freaked out about soemthing I experience quite often.
Actually the part of "feeling like a reptile" is something very familiar to me as well, although i just assumed it was part of the dissociation. is it something different?

Crazy ways our minds work? i find this very interesting indeed.

I was referring to the serpent seed thing, not the reptilian stuff, with that.

However, interesting stuff none the less.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by starshift
There are numerous artifacts throughout history which reference reptilian beings.

Now I will agree there, and I have no explanation. That is one part of the whole theory that I feel actually holds water. There must be something to multiple religions with no associative ties sharing the same basic humanoid reptilian creature.(Enki, Quetzalcoatl, Sobek, etc....)

Other than that, NO empirical evidence of their existence.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

And here is something to ponder. Think about news websites and their comments sections. Most people see that as a way to make their voice heard on the subject. What most don't realize is the comments section is real-time feed back on how the story is received. Did it cause people to post an angry response or a sympathetic one? Some will even quote parts of the article that trigger the response. It's a pretty crafty way to determine how the manipulation is received, all wrapped up in a "have your voice heard" package.

Now that is a very interesting thought. Couldn't agree more. Thanks a ton, makes so much sense.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by happinness

Are you serious, or just seeing how many people you can deceive for the fun of it? I am asking an honest question here because if what you say is true then you can really help lend credence to this theory.

I have not yet come across someone who claims to have seen reptilians here on ATS. If you are just making it up, please realize you really hurt the credibility of a whole wealth of things and are making it that much harder to find the truth.

I am seriously curious here. One thing I will NEVER do is troll people. If you are serious, please U2U me and explain further.

I look forward to your response, thanks.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Wow, you seem genuinely serious here. A little tip(serious here): If you want to maintain credibility, then leave MI5 out of it, just makes you sound well.....naive like you said.

I would really like you to U2U me on this and I will help you out with a solution, minus all the ridicule and such that others seem so fond of.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

I swear to everyone on ATS that everything I have said on here is true!

If I could have complete anonymity, I would go on Jeremy kyle.

And havie the lie polygraph test. I would, I really would. I want to be believed and I think I deserve to be believed.

Wtf would I make up a wopper like that for? I certainly don't want attention.

Funny how the charactor Hanson has gone from Holby so aruptly?!. I said the other week where are the scriptwriters going

On this. They can't turn it into Doctor who! If anything I wish people wouldn't keep havin

a go at me. I ve had a break down and was suspended from work because I was still in shock and it was noticed. I ended up telling them and if you want

If anything I want a bit of moral support. It is like 'v' how many more times do I have to say it?

happinness x

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

What you think mate?... I felt explosive after reading that did my bit of questioning and I was getting these odd responses and now I have left it at that. I feel kind of dumb for wasting my time now!!! You got similar kind of response too.. What do you make of it? !

edit on 23/10/12 by Grey_Mysterio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Sorry if my writing iS a bit odd. Im trying to write on this on a blackberry.
I phone the Samaritans via 118 number, I was just wanted some one too talk to, who
Would. Remain neutral. two. Months later my bill was so high sky cut me off, so I have no internet for the time being.
Good job I'm compus mentus and not bloody suicidal.
I can understand how easy it is to be tipped over the edge!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

So the secret of your not ageing is because these reptilian/alien docs made modifications to your body you say?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I don't know, but I am not vain, but I know I don't look my age. I do not have grey hair yet and I am nearly 50

Who knows. I don't claim to know the answers. That's why I'm here.
I'm just the poor sod in the middle of it all!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Just wanted to add... I do not and have not lied!
Please believe me. If someone had told me all this was going to happen a year ago, I would have laughed and s'n-word'ed and called them a bare faced liar!
The only person close to me I haven't told is my darling Dad, because he is in his eighties. He thinks Doctors are Doctors.
They saved my life as a child and so there is a degree of loyalty, but they haven't (Doctors). Spoke to me. Not the last time I saw them.
I sat there, chin on the floor, pointing aimlessly at them, while they locked eyes with eachother. This went on for about 30-40 seconds. Their eyes just #ing glowed. Then they ignored me and sat there staring down at the
desk and the other one the floor. I walked out after about 4 to 5 minutes of silence. Their eyes still glowing.
Another time the battery on my phone swelled up like a. Pillow and buggered up my phone.
The man in the phone shop at Demark hill said hed never seen anything like it.
I saw a homeless guy I know that day. He is neurotic, smelly and dirty and as mad as a hatter, but i could have hugged him that day.
He was so pleased to see me and all the time I'm thinking, if only you knew what has just happened to me!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

What is your point that you are trying to get at? If you want answers your going to have to be a lot more clearer then that, doctors are doctors even the ones with glowing eyes, and there are a whole bunch of people without grey hair who are in there 50's, # there are even people who don't even bother counting how old they get every year such as me, if it was not for devices and people around me I would not even know and wouldn't care. But anyways, and again, what is your point exactly as the things you write and talk about are all over the place and lack coherence.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Again i live in london. Lot of my family are gps i have visited them. How is it that only you come across them. Went do they harass you and happily expose themselves to you?
Like i said you can provide details and i will go check it out myself.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

I admit I am mot good at this it stirs up so much emotion in me. I could start from the begining, but it would take months!
I have no point of reference, this is the trouble. I now know they have been around me all my life. I don't know wgere to begin. So far I've just had people having a go at me.
Also I am conscious of my own privacy and am trying to be helpful. Sorry I if I go off on a tangent. The homless guy was so familiar and everything was so surreal, when I saw him, it was like omg reality... the real world!
Half an hour ealier I had witnessed something so bizarre, it was heaven bumping into him.
When I returned to work a couple of days later, I would tell anyone sensible that would listen.
Maybe just ask me a question and I will do my best to answer. I had dropped in a couple of clues, not for any other reason than to
try and prove I am not lying.
Last night I nearly had sleep paralysis. It is a bit like the film the entity, but not sexual in nature or violent.
I was in two minds to stay off here for a while, but they must know I can't bottle all this up. I'm only human. A lonely human at that, but not sad though.
I respect all of the Doctors alien or not.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

With respect they are top Doctors, cardiologists, neuroscientists.
I broke down in a walk in centre one day and blurted it out to a GP who was a total stranger to me. I felt such an idiot and really embarrassed.
To my surprise he just kept saying ' I know love, I know..
I don't know why me? I don't pretend to be anything special.
I know a lot of weird thing were going on at St Georges, Hyde park in the 60's.
I remember the nurse I thought was a matron watching my heart op. She kept every scrap of paper or drawing I did. They were meant for my family incase I didn't pull through. I was only 4. The bitch hid them at the back of her drawer, but the day I left she had such
An ominous presence, I was too scared to say anything. She appeared out of thin air once as I was about to open my file and have a read. I nearly jumped out of my skin. She shouted ' put that back, you know you not allowed to read that!l then vanished in thin air!

There is so much, I don't know where to start. Rooms full of Doctors waiting with their stethescope to listen to my heart.
One particular Doctor, Dr Brekker was the nicest in recent times. The last time I saw him was about 20 years ago.
I think it was him. I asked. If Dr Latham was still around and he said yes and still working.
Well I am sure by my reconing that he would have been in his 90's!

There's a bit of background. I don't know what hell is going on, but I can assure you without a shadow of a doubt, nothing is what. Seems.

Happinness

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Lets try and understand people behavior first as it stands to reason the human brain is assembled with a reptilian core. We are the reptiles in a fundamental way. Can it be be accident of evolution this has happened? No i dont think so.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I think it may have been Dr Brekkers understudy. I was thinking about it this morning.
He was soo nice and had a lovely air about him. I think he was one of tem too. Sat facing me at an angle like they all do. Not face to face, if that
makes sense?
He had shiny white teeth (like they all do) he seemed chuffed I could remember all the finite details off everything.
There is an atmosphere around them. This was before I had an inclin as to what was about to unfold.
I have to protect my anonyimity, but if anyone can prove who they are and it makes me feel better, I would quite happily start from the very begining and go into detail.
Wtf have I got to loose? I don't think they are malevolent, just devoid of human emotion. But that's not their fault!
I don't know.

H

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join