It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Understanding Reptilians, The Meaning, The Misinterpretation, and Us! PLEASE READ ALL!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The reason for the thread was that we are taught that our actions are a form of free will, lets say we see outrageous behaviors and are at a loss, because we don't think that we are capable of such things. I do not think that it is coincidental that this part of our brain is being manipulated.

What I do think is that by knowing about this part of the brain, how it is activated, what it controls, and what the reactions are is the most important thing for us to learn. I could have basically said we can all go crazy at any moment, but this is far bigger than that.

Here are a few more hopefully easily understandable examples of how this is being used daily.

Neuromarketing undermines our core democratic values of freedom and self-determination. No wonder the practice is still largely in the closet. Most companies and political parties do not want to become known as master manipulators, whether they're selling a consumer product or a political candidate. But just this week, Bark Group Inc., a multinational European advertising company, issued a release about neuromarketing technology that Bark is developing with a brain research firm MindMetric, to produce ad campaigns that will create a stronger emotional response in consumers.

Spooked? If you aren't, you should be.

Powerful and well-funded corporate interests already wield too much political power. If neuromarketing catches on as a favorite tool of politicians and their masters, 2010 will make the totalitarian mind control games described in George Orwell's frightening book, "1984," look like child's play. Big Brother is watching you.

archive.truthout.org...

Stop Neuromarketing!

By how we are manipulated can cause illness, confusion, irrational thoughts and actions, and even what is considered mental illness, the same way that some people can be easily hypnotized and others not, the reptilian brain can be more effective for some and not others.

Peace, NRE.

Freedom from Reptilian Mind Control, Ascension is Now

edit on 12-11-2012 by NoRegretsEver because: To add another video

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I've seen a version of the Aileen Wuornos video before it was encoded at a very low bit rate. Strangely enough the original video she doesn't shape shift in the slightest. It actually proved to me how many videos have been re encoded at a low bit rate to make it look like shape shifting.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
PLEASE , PLEASE READ THE THREAD, I AM SURPRISED THAT ALL THESE PAGES AND MEMBERS STILL REFUSE TO STAY ON TOPIC. THIS ISNT ABOUT REPTILE PEOPLE!!

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Long time lurker, first time poster.

How about some facts and less assumption on this instance please?

Common practice with video interviews have two lights on both sides of the camera and one light behind the person. This is called three point lighting.

At a distance it will appear that the pupil of the person being interviewed looks a bit like a cat or snake. This is due to the lights being in large rectangular bags that diffuse the light over the person and their clothing as not to make any shiny points that are undesirable in video. Try this at home or in your own lighting studio. Everyone can make themselves look like they have lizard eyes.

The distorted woman's face is an artifact of digital compression. Not a lizard woman. None of the other images are of people that are lizard people. This is not V from the 1980's. Their skin isn't going to come off and reveal scales underneath.

How do I know this? I have many years of special effects and production experience. I will be glad to help in any way I can to dispel a lot of the things I see here on ATS as nonsense.

edit on 12-11-2012 by arestomomentum because: Speeeling

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Here is another video to help to see what they are really thinking and how they know why we do what we do.

SalesBrain Patrick 3Brain Promo Cut

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by arestomomentum

How about some facts and less assumption on this instance please?

Yes, how about that. Well lets start with the thread has nothing to do with what you are mentioning, and even though this has been pointed out in so many others posts, it continues right after, I write "Please read the whole thread", and this is the one right after.

NRE.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
Another idiot responding after simply reading the thread title and glancing at few pictures...

Do you actually understand what NoRegrets' thread is even about or did you just see the word 'Reptilians' and your tiny neocortex spluttered to life with the thought of trying to make someone else look as stupid as your post clearly shows you are.

I must admit I'm having trouble understanding the OP, but I think its down to my amphibian brain and my fish brain not getting on together very well.

Hey Prezbo I just want to apologise for my previous post. It was pretty harsh and quite unwarranted as you really didn't say anything that was really offensive at all. When I woke up this morning and reread it I was genuinely surprised that I reacted the way I did and the mods were qute right to remove it. My only excuse is that yesterday was a pretty crappy day for me.

Sorry.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

So ok I read all of what you had to present. The reference you make at the beginning regarding reptile people has nothing to do with the rest of the presentation. Your article isn't on the main page anymore so good luck getting much response when you aren't making any sense to anyone. Its an open forum.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by arestomomentum

Well here is my formal welcome to you to ATS as a new member, I just hope that you follow your signature with the "reading" part first.

Good luck to you.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I think I get the gist of this, but I am not sure....please help me understand a bit better....

Are you saying that it is our primitive reptilian part of our brain that involves basic things like fight or flight, sex, food, warmth....and it is this part of our brains that the media target?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mijamija

Yes, though it goes a bit further, that is one of the examples on how corporatism, media, and music control how we feel, what we buy, and how we act.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Thanks for responding. I can see how this idea would have far reaching consequences. My husband just finished his basic psychology class for college and he mentioned something similar, except it was in reference to the higher part of our brains, the cerebral cortex...I made a joke about "cortexiphan" because we watch the tv show fringe....I was just being silly, but now you really have given me something to ponder! I have often wondered how many people gear their entire lives off basic survival instincts, and now after reading this, I can see how media does cater to these basic emotions, desires and needs. Very interesting post NRE!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mijamija

Especially those video on the top of this page, there are watchdog groups that are trying to put a stop to this before it gets out of control. There are no real laws set in place to catch up with the techniques that they use, and to be honest, no one says anything, because so many dont know that its happening.

Thanks for your interest, Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Has anyone seen this?

edit on 13-11-2012 by tbizzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by happinness
Well, from what I have read lately this must be what I see.
True, the eyes are a big give away. The ones I saw didn't change into reptile eyes, but they glowed!
Luminecent... is that the right word? The voices got deeper.
The eyes glowed even when they looked away and looked at the floor.
One of them kept looking from left to right, trying to distract me.
It was so obvious! They just ignored me and never spoke. In the end as they sat there, I just grabbed my bag and walked
Towards the door. I briefly looked back and their eyes were still glowing!
These were top Doctors and I am not scared, but still very much in shock.
What can you do? What can you say? They are here. It is like 'V'
By the way their skin didn't change, but thinking about it they both had very nice tans. Looking
back all 11 I have seen have all had deep holiday tans.
The majority of them all ARE very tall and thin, but not all of them.To

At first if you dont suceed try again with more made up bs. What are you talking about? Go on do tell me which London hospital were you previously talking about. I will go check it out myself. I think there is seriously something off with you.

As for this thread Op I feel for you. All you tried was to induce a discussion. But it is still getting side tracked with exactly what you didnt want to happen because you included that bit in the start to get a little attention. In the end that worked out against you. i get what you tried to do. Even though i dont believe in reptile part of brain = reptilan connection. Still the theory was interesting until people started diverting back to shapeshifters and make up stories like above. Maybe if there was a way to start over..so that people would stay on track.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Grey_Mysterio

I am not making anything up. I may have deveated off of the original subject matter, but so what?
I am looking for answers like everyone else! So don't have a go at me! If I thought for one minute that there was evidence to suggest that they
Were hurting people then it would be a different story. Believe me all the information I have has been passed on to the relevent authority.
I could easily tell you their names, departments and hospitals, but with your attitude I think things are best left as they are.
Go and find out yourself and see what happens? You will cry like a baby.
You think I'm making this up? I wish I was. I've got much better things to do with my time!

See you when you get there and good luck!

happinness

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I just wanted to add to your observations on marketing. It doesn't stop with advertisements alone. It also seeps into how news is reported. I worked in radio for about 7 years and while working there I noticed it wasn't just the sales staff that received training in marketing, it was the on-air staff too. And in some cases the entire staff.

And here is something to ponder. Think about news websites and their comments sections. Most people see that as a way to make their voice heard on the subject. What most don't realize is the comments section is real-time feed back on how the story is received. Did it cause people to post an angry response or a sympathetic one? Some will even quote parts of the article that trigger the response. It's a pretty crafty way to determine how the manipulation is received, all wrapped up in a "have your voice heard" package.

Just wanted to add that.

Love the thread!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to [url= by 1littlewolf[/url]

Much obliged

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
What better way to punish an angel than to let it experience the genome of that which it's behavior reflected?
Satan was jealous of the Creation of mankind when he should have been rejoice^Full at the future Creation of mankind and what man-kind had to offer all of creation, including the ET folk, which all share a plasmic Soul and are therefor Of the Creator, in the 'image' of the Creator regardless of it's genomic makeup. I would 'suppose' that if Satan wished to keep mankind from Ascending to Angelic status, he would poison the mind and body of man while dividing and conquering the 'flock', destroying the family unit and enslaving/subjecting them to a dole-are existence.

As far as Satan is concerned, an extra-dimensional entity, though on a much lower frequency.....that can 'assume' the flesh, with one's permission just as a demon (fellow fallen angel) are known to do throughout antiquity.....Satan is but a drop in the bucket of Creation, a fallen, disempowered being by his own 'actions'. Certainly not worthy of worship though many do today to their own sufferance/peril. Those that follow Satan are often promoted, then FALLEN in the public eye, just as he was. How many examples can 'you' think of? Hard to imagine how one would assume to benefit from a 'creature', a trapped beast in purgatory, which only wishes to exploit a human in the flesh. Though not 'of' the flesh, he may partake in it with one's permission/invitation, again, to their own peril as in "The Crossroads".

Even today, mankind has learned to manipulate/alter the genome of various creatures though the Soul remains the same. Some ET, NTO, EBE blaH, have mastered genomics and make their own shells appropriate to the environment of the new planetary atmosphere they find themselves in. Humans had some assistance with this knowledge though some have chosen to abuse it to their 'misfortune'.

An Angelic being is in an Ascended, plasmic, high frequency, nother dimension being altogether, just as the Creator of which 'words' will never define.....so one is free to use their third 'crown' chakra "I", eYe at their own time; when ready I suppose. Oh, how so many have been deceived of themselves and their neighbors though that was/Is a choice as always. Freewill is a Gift my friends or a curse. One has choice either way. Press Pl/ray.

Again, long topics though stick around, have some faith in yourself/ves and the potential of your Soul's ascension or descension. Would one wish to advance to higher frequency? A higher being? A higher status amongst creation or remain where you are, trapped in the purgatorial ozone of terra, the rock. It's a large grand universe out there. Freewill, choice, conscience, logic, reason, rationale, intellect, sapience, sentience are surely Creator given traits, no? huh? Knock-knock, who there?

These 'Gifts' separate yourselves from the animal kingdom for a Reason. Again, why fear the flesh when the Soul is eternal? Your Creator is quite patient, understandable of all foolishness. If one knew better, would they Not Do better? Golden Rule works since the dawn of creation. Again, long topics. Spoke what "I" understand of these matters in prior posts. To>Morrow....."The son will come out 'tomorrow' bet your bottom dole-are that tomorrow, they'll be sUn.....and so on.
Love and smoochyness.

L8ter.
edit on 13-11-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
You're talking about unknowns as if they're facts.

The fact is that, by and large, religious ideology is artificially constructed to maintain status quo.

But hey, whatever floats your boat.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join