It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BANKS. It is ALL. ABOUT. THE. BANKS. A country full of renters.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The banks want to own your land and rent it to you. A country full of Renters. Most evilly thought out conspiracy in history.

December 21, Friday (Friday is always news dumb day) The Economy Will Collapse. Literally in a way you cannot imagine possible.

The banks will offer all foreclosed homes an oddly good Rent option. They want to own your home and rent it to you.

December 22 is going to be one heck of a day. But it was not what you all thought.

BEST OF LUCK ATS, I truly enjoyed my time on this website

PS. Banks are always closed the saturday before christmas

edit on 11/10/2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

^ Is this thread still open, or are you closing it down in favor of this one?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

yes this forum is a better place for it.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

Jesus, what is up with these supposition threads on ATS? Do you mind even proving the slightest of proof to your thread before putting it here?

Did you get your information out of a dumpster, or what? Because until you can share some information to your premise, it's garbage.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
To late the banks already own everything and rent it back to you through their agents the government who in turn hire enforcers to ensure you pay...

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Society will never work the same again. We will all be renters. With Debit and Credit cards being the new norm, cash currency will quickly flow out in 2013.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
So if we don't own anything will we be getter better rental rates???

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Putyournamehere

Yes. Rent will be cheaper than expected in 2013. They want to own the Land your Home is on, and rent you it back. They want to rent you land.

History teaches us what about society?

Land Owners are the true rulers of Society.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I like to look at the situation in the opposite way... on the 23rd of December this year, just two days after the so called doomsday date, the Federal Reserve Charter will be up for renewal. Not once before has a charter on a US central bank ever been renewed. After the first and second central Bank of the United States were denied renewal, the bankers had to continually create artificial money panics and push for a new central bank. The artificially induced panic of 1907 led to the establishment of the Federal Reserve, the charter of which was drafted by elite bankers on a secret isle called Jekyll Island. History seems to repeat its self... I have a feeling the Federal Reserve system is going to have trouble come the 23rd of December. If we're smart we can turn this into something positive.
edit on 10/11/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

This is the New World Order they have been talking about. The be Reset Button. We switch to a debit and credit based currency as opposed to cash.

They will be able to watch and see Every Single Transaction We Make.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

We switch to a debit and credit based currency as opposed to cash.

lol the majority of money is already debt and credit based. The majority of money is actually bank credit, nothing more than numbers on computers. In fact over 95% of all money only exists in digital form. And the paper cash that does exist, are Federal Reserve notes based on Government debt. There is actually more debt than money in existence, because in our current monetary system, debt literally equals money. The growth of the money supply is inversely proportionate to the growth of total debt.

But getting back to the point here... if people actually pay attention to what happens, we can stop them from implementing any wild plans without a general public consensus. Getting rid of the Federal Reserve system is one of the best things that could happen, providing that the system which replaces it is moral and effective. What they need to do is replace it with something which is truly a public Government institution with very high levels of oversight and transparency, so we know exactly what they are doing at all times.

If the Government did that they wouldn't need to trade debt just to create new currency, and they wouldn't need to spend our tax dollars paying off interest on currency which was created from thin air by private bankers. I'm talking about something just like Lincolns Greenback (aka the United States Note). Yes, it was a fiat currency, but it's much better than debt-based fiat money issued at the whim of a semi-private institution. The Government simply can't afford to switch to a gold/silver standard.

And without the easy credit provided by fiat currency our economy would stutter, especially if we experienced a sudden shift away from fiat currency. A Greenback-like currency is the next best thing... and that's honestly what the Government needs to do. Take the power of creating money away from the private bankers once and for all. We've played their little game for long enough and we know it doesn't work, it's time to try something else, something we know the bankers are scared of.

"It is advisable to do all in your power to sustain such prominent daily and weekly newspapers, especially the Agricultural and Religious Press, as will oppose the greenback issue of paper money and that you will also withhold patronage from all applicants who are not willing to oppose the government issue of money. To repeal the Act creating bank notes, or to restore to circulation the government issue of money will be to provide the people with money and will therefore seriously affect our individual profits as bankers and lenders. See your congressman at once and engage him to support our interest that we may control legislation."

~ Letter by James Buel, Secretary American Bankers' Association, 1877

edit on 10/11/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I use a gov assistance program to rent and it is a good saftey net that I hope to leave behind soon.

Yet I feel that while rent makes plenty of sense as a concept it is a vicious cylcle that keeps many a poor man and woman down.

Tough to dig out of that hole sometimes but not dying of exposures is high on anyones list.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
You already pay tax on the land you own, the country uses the money it collects to pay debt and why does the country have debt to begin with??

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
It also ties in with Agenda 21's plan to abolish private ownership. There is also the very old adage, privatize profit, socialize debt.

....we're in for a rough ride...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by deessell

One Month Left. Everyone in this thread has been nice. But really, I wish it got my attention. I am right.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by deessell

Like I said, banks Closed on Saturday =D

new topics

top topics

join