It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did we just have a tremor in KY?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Dang it! I missed it. Was driving from Morehead as well, on the interstate. After all the work we put in on the Arkansas thread and I miss today's accounts. Oh, well. Glad to see so many KY participants. Keep your heads up no telling what Mother has in store for us.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
My aunt lives in Portsmouth, Ohio and felt it and my Mother was in West Virginia and felt it. I live in Cincinnati but did not feel it.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Living in Nortern nSW Australia I didnt feel that one ...but getting nervous as the wind is really tearing up the coast...and earthquake reports and tsunami warnings are coming in on the net...though they are not amounting to much as yet.
There is something in the air...thats all I feel ...quite strongly...be safe .

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Muhlenberg ky felt it. Thought it was the laundry shaking but it was a bit stronger. Not intense. Just a little shake for a bit.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I am from and my mom (and ATS reader) lives in Hazard Ky, which is only about 25 miles west of Whitesburg Kentucky. This quake is suppose to be west of Whitesburg, so in the morning I will call her and report back with more information. For now, those who are curious, look up the WYMT television station which is in Hazard, Ky. They have streaming news and are decent with their website for a small station.

The area is saturated with shaft and strip mining. This was due to happen with the area being unstable. I think it's ironic that on my Facebook I have been having to read all the anti-Obama posts from people I grew up with cause he is "anti coal". Now you have a major quake, for that area, which in my opinion could have something to do with mining.

Also, for those who might remember, this was the exact same area that had the alleged meteorite/UFO crash a few months back. Not saying there is a correlation, but two weird events in this area not normal in such a short time period.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
is it normal that you guys have almost every week earthquakes?
Im not from america, and havent experienced any earthquake yet in my life
but being on ats, i see like i said almost every week that someone experienced an earthquake

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Octave

I was born and raised in Scioto County OH. Lucasville.
It is a small small world.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tayeltony

The west coast has almost daily earthquakes..However, we are 2000 milesa way and this is a rare occurrence!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join