It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Host Toure- "Tears of Joy For Me, The White House is Staying Black!"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
And just to be fair and balanced, the Buddy Guy version of "Skin Deep."

Very important words for everyone to listen to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's all put an end to this ridiculousness!

Sorry, but this vid sorta sucks, go past the first part of David........gawd...........LOL
edit on 10-11-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
If Romney had won, and someone exclaimed "Ha, I guess the White House is really white again", there would be a riot so big it would make the L.A. Riots look like a firework show.

But once again, one of Obama's legacies is that white people MUST endure the non stop 'celebration' by black men in our faces, on national television, mocking and using the race baiting crap at will, like it's a game.

I don't find it funny. It's racism and it's institutionalized racism at this point. This is no joke.

MSNBC has lost it's mind and to think that this guy was at one time a contributor to the Dylan Ratigan show?

Really?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
reply to post by kaylaluv

Umm, I think it was a joke.

Ok then, would a white man get away with that kind of joke ?

This guy did and he made sure people knew it was not a joke:

Buchanan: ‘White America’ Died Last Night

"With what you just said right there...You seem to imply that white people are better than other people. That's not really what you're saying is it?"

Of course that's what I'm saying," Buchanan replied "Isn't it obvious? Anything worth doing on this Earth was done first by white people."

dailycurrant.com...

This madness needs to stop.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

Because he didn't state that he was happy an individual was re elected. He brought up race, which should have had no bearing on the race (election) at all. He expressed what millions of voters did at the polls, which was vote based on race. That makes it a racist comment, and if you are too stupid not to recognize that, well, then I feel very sorry for you.

At what point did he say he voted for Obama because he is black?

Oh he didn't, I guess you're too stupid to recognize that. I don't feel bad for you, must be nice to live in such ignorance. I feel bad for the who have to live around you.
edit on 10-11-2012 by lucidclouds because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lucidclouds

Thats weird, I'm pretty sure the BNP is still active. Keep up.

The BNP are the British National party, they have black people in the British National party running as candidates, so what the f#ck are you talking about, maybe you mean the National Front party, that was disbanded many many years ago..

Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about, and trying to defend racism with poor historical political knowledge of my country, who are clearly years ahead of america in terms of ending racism.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It is pretty dumb that so many people act like racism is rampant in the USA and Obama is the poster boy for anti-racism. I grew up in a little town in Ca. where white people were the minority. Race was never a big deal, who you were and how you acted were the important things. I think that people who focus on a person's race (except maybe in the case of how to prepare food) further divides people. Maybe some people view having a black president says "Look how far we've come". Well that might have mattered in the 1950's or 1960's, really we've been past all that for a very long time. We have the first black president in the US, it may have happened sooner if a black man had tried to run before then.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

He expressed what millions of voters did at the polls, which was vote based on race.

WHAT?!

Wow. Sorry, I can't go further through this thread. It had potential, but the above statement is just.....ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Thats weird, I'm pretty sure the BNP is still active. Keep up.

The BNP are the British National party, they have black people in the British National party running as candidates, so what the f#ck are you talking about, maybe you mean the National Front party, that was disbanded many many years ago..

Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about, and trying to defend racism with poor historical political knowledge of my country, who are clearly years ahead of america in terms of ending racism.

You're clearly not very smart. Let me try to explain this in a way you might understand it.

First off, there are more than two races in the world, which in turn means you can be racist to more than one race. Just because a political party has black people running doesn't mean it is no longer racist. It's possible to be racist to people that are not black.

The fact that they have black people running means nothing. Its like Mormons accepting black people to their religion even though they taught that the only way a black person could get to heaven was by being a slave.

Here is a picture of the man who started and led the BNP until 1999.

John Tyndall is to the left.

After Tyndall they got rid of the whole kick out non-whites to help clean up its extreme image. My guess is that they did this for electoral gain. But there are still well known racists in the party. A good example is Richard Edmonds.

Anyways there's some of my poor knowledge of your history.

edit on 10-11-2012 by lucidclouds because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by shoenice
this sickens . It really does . I really really hope you people who voted for this man are not the ones 2 years from now crying over what he will do to this OR has done to this country .. half of this country and it's media heads sickens me

And I really really hope you people who think Obama is the antichrist will come back and publicly admit you were wrong when Obama improves this country in the next 4 years.

Can you please elaborate on what exactly you mean by "improve"?
If you ask me, I think the Republican Congress of the last two years got him elected because they kept him from doing the (more destructive) things he wanted to do.

Now it's time to throw the hands up in the air and say "WTF"!
How long will it take the next guy to fix his screw up?

Probably won't matter because we may now be at the point of no return.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

we may now be at the point of no return.

I agree and it wasn't all Bush's fault you can trace this mess all the way back to the first two Clinton administrations,

if you get my drift
The only reason Bill fought so hard to reelect Obama was to try and save Hillarys reputation.

edit on 033030p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

You're clearly not very smart. Let me try to explain this in a way you might understand it.

What are you some sort of troll, and you are trying to tell me about British politics, everything you said in your last post contradicts itself, and clearly shows you quickly google something, and tried to post of it..

I could tear your post apart but i really feel it's a waste of my time trying to explain it to you.

You have no clue about what you are talking about, concerning British politics and that's clear to read.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

What are you some sort of troll, and you are trying to tell me about British politics, everything you said in your last post contradicts itself, and clearly shows you quickly google something, and tried to post of it..

I could tear your post apart but i really feel it's a waste of my time trying to explain it to you.

You have no clue about what you are talking about, concerning British politics and that's clear to read.

Using the classic "you're a troll" cop out.

Then follow up the with the classic "waste of my time trying to explain"

The BNP has always had racists in it. Are you really denying this?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

For your information, i'm a UKIP member, i don't agree with BNP policies, so why would i want to defend that party, and just so you know BNP are a anti immigration party, you make them out to be like the KKK, now for the last time, racism in the UK is literally non existent, and not tolerated, we are the must multicultural country in the world.

And your post's are coming across uniformed,

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

For your information, i'm a UKIP member, i don't agree with BNP policies, so why would i want to defend that party, and just so you know BNP are a anti immigration party, you make them out to be like the KKK, now for the last time, racism in the UK is literally non existent, and not tolerated, we are the must multicultural country in the world.

I'm not sure which UK you live in, but the one I live in certainly still has racism...

Back on topic though - you guys really like to make a mountain out of a molehill, don't you?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

The BNP is not like the KKK. But it was started by a racist and there are racist still in it.

There is no country in the world where racism is literally non existent.

It sounds to me like you're not a racist. That is awesome, good for you . But to think that there are no racist in your country is delusional.

You should watch these videos. The reporter in the beginning asks the question "Is Britain as tolerant as it likes to think it is?"

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

You don't really mean LITERALLY non-existent, right? You can't possibly personally know every single individual's ideology who lives in the UK. How do you know there are LITERALLY no racists in the UK? Maybe you mean VIRTUALLY non-existent, and even that's a stretch.

Seems like I saw on a thread around here somewhere recently, where someone from London was complaining about the black Muslim population, and the tensions there.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Trustfund

You must be horribly insecure about your whiteness then

What a absolutely stupid thing to say, so i'm insecure because i don't find racism (in any form) funny..

Thats because it is impossible for african americans or democrats to be racist in any and all instances. Them's the rules in our society.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Come on you lot are taking this right off subject.

Of course i know racism is every were, point i was getting at is it nothing like it is in america.

And as for that thread, it was about the extremists in the UK.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Infact if you do your research your find the racism is coming from the Pakistani communities, and black and whites in the UK get on great, and race doesn't come into it.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I'm a Conservative gun toting Republican and i think it was a joke. Having a two term black President is the ONLY thing worthwhile out of this election debacle. I think it's good for young black people to see a black man in the highest office of the land. I think we need to get poor blacks motivated MORE not less. Once they are successful they will stop voting Democrat.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join