It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will obama be our last president????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
If ??? god forbid, the mayns are right and some calamity happens on dec 21 2012 Obama will indeed be the last pres. Biblical phrophecy will come to be, St Malachi prophecy comes to be . It should be interesting. I have always felt something was gonna happen that day but as it approaches i feel more and more that nothing is going to happen, but then i go back to the biblical passage that says it will be as the days of Noah. People will be going about their business as usual and all hell will break loose.

Gl everyone. Im hoping for a real spiritual awakening for us humans. Maybe a leap in humanity that finally makes us all aware that we are humans and we shoukld not be killing eachother over BS.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sd211212

Just as one day ends and another begins...so will Dec.21will end... and Dec. 22nd will begin. I think that an old cycle in time will end... and a new one begin. I really don't think anything is going to happen.

Here is a link to some NASA scientists that answer questions regarding Dec. 21, 2012 and (the supposed) awful events surrounding that time.

Link: www.nasa.gov...

President Obama will not be the United States last President.

edit on 10-11-2012 by caladonea because: edit

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
can you paypal me all your money on the 20th ?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

I would but my money is currently tied up in a deal with a Nigerian King who wants to use my account to move 35 million dollars. (I get 10%)

On topic, Obama is just a bad leader. We'll weather the storm and get a better one in 2016. December 21st, 2012? I'll be shopping.
(I always wait until the last minute)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The Bible and in fact religions of all manner are and have been tools used (and strengthened) by the people involved in bringing about a NWO.
Citing the King James Bible as a reliable historic foundation
Evidence drawn from religious text such as the Bible gives no one the strength to defy the forces of a NWO and actually proves how easily we the majority can be fooled.
Earthquakes in diver places all natural.
December 21st just another day..........

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sd211212

shouldn't this be in 2012 or something since it has nothing to do with politics. Your bible says what is, will be again and what is...has been before. So doomsaying as far as i am concerned will not end. Did you try to figure out exactly where the earth will be relative to the sun on 21/12/12? and what will be the tilt of the earth that day? what objects are heading to the same location the earth will be on this supposedly end of the world? zero! All we have are flawed interpretations that suggest the Harold syndrome still persists.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Since he makes whatever executive orders he likes anytime he gets an impulse to - kind of like he wakes up in the morning and he has nothing to do so he makes another executive order and so far no one has stopped him from doing anything he wants - if he decides to erase term limits for the president, who's gonna stop him? No one. So yeah, he might be the last president we have before America disappears altogether.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Yes, obama will be the last. The empire will burn. Good riddance.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

I would but my money is currently tied up in a deal with a Nigerian King who wants to use my account to move 35 million dollars. (I get 10%)

On topic, Obama is just a bad leader. We'll weather the storm and get a better one in 2016. December 21st, 2012? I'll be shopping.
(I always wait until the last minute)

I would not be surprised for "something" to happen and O gets a third term...

Just watch.

top topics

join